Oct 26, 2019
Great game so far from what I've played, but was wondering what the corruption elements are like in this game?
Does MC ever start to enjoy the h scenes or does she always resist? The counter for times climaxed and lewdness seems to stay at 0, or am I just too early in the game?
Not implemented yet afaik, climaxes are though, second zone look for purple clouds (after you get the debuff, attack or do any action like jumping often and it will proc) or after you go past outskirts smithy a bit later in the game theres a mob that makes you cum.

Reactions: nobz

DevilSpear96

Aug 2, 2021
You have a point, but afaIk DLis is a solo dev and he's been having a rough time with his health. We're lucky enough to be getting regular updates at all :/
So his name is DLis? I've been interested in supporting the project but wasn't sure about what I was looking for. Gonna look around and see if I can find a solid link to him, but the whole relying on translations deal makes things a little more complicated for my comprehension. I ended up hearing about the game from a general adult site. Kinda seems like most people here found it through some other portal.
Hope his health issue is a fleeting one. May he get well soon. Very grateful he still puts his time and energy into this project.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So his name is DLis? I've been interested in supporting the project but wasn't sure about what I was looking for. Gonna look around and see if I can find a solid link to him, but the whole relying on translations deal makes things a little more complicated for my comprehension. I ended up hearing about the game from a general adult site. Kinda seems like most people here found it through some other portal.
Hope his health issue is a fleeting one. May he get well soon. Very grateful he still puts his time and energy into this project.
It's the Ci-en link in the first post, basically that's the Japanese version of sites like patreon.

Reactions: DevilSpear96

Tewi

Apr 3, 2018
Here's his if you want to check it out, it's mostly only used to share link to his ci-en every monthly update but every now and then there's some other stuff (related to the game).

Reactions: DevilSpear96

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Night Of Revenge 0.52 uncensored, with my cheats and translated with BepInEx
(thanks secretlydiscarded for the translation ^-^)

F1 to show/hide cheats
F2 for infinite HP/MP/SP
F3 for +50k exp

Man your version is just the best i can now finally understand what the hell is going on with those npcs

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
am i doing something wrong or are the settings and talking menus all still untranslated?
Are you using the game download from the first post? If so, have you installed the xunity translator (since it's not installed by default)? Using that is a real time, internet translation system, so it can take a little while to translate the first time text appears. I've done a long, detailed installation instructions in this thread, just search for my posts in the thread if you need help with it.

Alternatively, the un censure and cheat version noxtek posted has it already set up.

DevilSpear96

Aug 2, 2021
Here's his if you want to check it out, it's mostly only used to share link to his ci-en every monthly update but every now and then there's some other stuff (related to the game).
Thank you guys for posting his contact stuff. I think I saw that JP patreon deal but didn't recognize it for what it was. Really appreciate you.

MingXiao

Aug 9, 2021
Looks pretty pogs however its obvious that content will slow down during the end of the game and that's pretty much it with every game afaik.

In addition to that it seems that we will recieve free updates so for all the people who don't want to risk any sort of a virus it sounds like a huge deal.

Health issues with the dev if I remember correctly was regarding his wrist and imo they should rest and not continue unless they want to.

Reactions: Aragibal

nonosonic

May 9, 2017
Is there a way to exract animations from this game or at least play more than what the gallery shows? I ask specifically because I've seen some videos where all the sprites are placed on a grey background with content that is also not in the gallery, like of other characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: asgagfgdg and Mai L

MingXiao

Aug 9, 2021
Atm it looks like all that is needed is a storyline and to finish the side events and the game will be completed. Sadly I do not know what happens with Suzune and my guess is that she probably got her head chopped by her fathers killer.

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
Atm it looks like all that is needed is a storyline and to finish the side events and the game will be completed. Sadly I do not know what happens with Suzune and my guess is that she probably got her head chopped by her fathers killer.
It also needs rules/mechanics for escape from assault. Hoping it's not just left <-> right spam.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes