nekogami

May 13, 2019
I think that development stopped after the introduction of a paid subscription for $ 1000 for UNITY for a year. Very sad.:cry:
Is this confirmed? Where did you hear about this?

EDIT: I should probably elaborate on this - if you use Unity for commercial purposes, you've had to pay a subscription for quite a while now anyway. I've not been up to date on recent news with Unity Engine, but the paid pro version for commercial use above a certain sales volume isn't anything new, that's been a thing for years.

Reactions: secretlydiscarded

FallingGID

Sep 12, 2020
Is this confirmed? Where did you hear about this?

EDIT: I should probably elaborate on this - if you use Unity for commercial purposes, you've had to pay a subscription for quite a while now anyway. I've not been up to date on recent news with Unity Engine, but the paid pro version for commercial use above a certain sales volume isn't anything new, that's been a thing for years.
I did not delve into the essence of the issue, but after the news about the introduction of such a subscription, I did not see any more news from D-Lis. This is strange for him. He usually shows activity closer to the twentieth of the next month.

I really hope that I don't know something and the development of the game will not stop.

nekogami

May 13, 2019
I did not delve into the essence of the issue, but after the news about the introduction of such a subscription, I did not see any more news from D-Lis. This is strange for him. He usually shows activity closer to the twentieth of the next month.

I really hope that I don't know something and the development of the game will not stop.
I'd assume the developer will tell us if there's a change or a stop in development. Until then, let's not be too worried or speculative about it. We know next to nothing anyway, no point trying to draw conclusions. Honestly I'm not even aware of any change to the Unity Subscription Plans, so I'm not too worried to begin with.

FallingGID

Sep 12, 2020
I'd assume the developer will tell us if there's a change or a stop in development. Until then, let's not be too worried or speculative about it. We know next to nothing anyway, no point trying to draw conclusions. Honestly I'm not even aware of any change to the Unity Subscription Plans, so I'm not too worried to begin with.
I agree.
I really would not like the development of the game to stop. I have been following the project since version 0.31.

Reactions: LoliBDSMAhegao

Tewi

Apr 3, 2018
The development won't stop, the released demos/updates on ci-en will though, but there should be 2 more before he stops (last one should be on september), after that there won't be more demos until release. Game is close to be finished so the dev feels like updates after september won't be worth paying for. (I imagine this means that september should have the last ero update and the rest of development will be finishing story,polishing details,etc.) if you need it.

nekogami

May 13, 2019
The development won't stop, the released demos/updates on ci-en will though, but there should be 2 more before he stops (last one should be on september), after that there won't be more demos until release. Game is close to be finished so the dev feels like updates after september won't be worth paying for. (I imagine this means that september should have the last ero update and the rest of development will be finishing story,polishing details,etc.) if you need it.
Thanks Tewi, you're the hero we don't deserve as always.

DabReg

Dec 9, 2019
I really hope there would be consensual sex in this game. I mean you can avoid the sex very easily. You'd have to purposefully take damage and wait for the enemies to fuck you. So at least give an option for your first time to hold a bit more value yeah?

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
I really hope there would be consensual sex in this game. I mean you can avoid the sex very easily. You'd have to purposefully take damage and wait for the enemies to fuck you. So at least give an option for your first time to hold a bit more value yeah?
D-Lis tends to do a lust thing the more sex the MC has the more slutty she becomes this probbly wont mean Consensual in the normal sense but if she dos have sex well slutty she will probably be grinning ear to ear

DabReg

Dec 9, 2019
D-Lis tends to do a lust thing the more sex the MC has the more slutty she becomes this probbly wont mean Consensual in the normal sense but if she dos have sex well slutty she will probably be grinning ear to ear
Well technically it is consensual, since the animation tooks so long til the stat count, plenty of time to get out of it. But I mean, having normal human or special good NPC would be nice no? Given how easy it is to escape sex, that is. Almost as if you have to choses your mate, but the selection aren't that attractive

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes