derpyguy999

Oct 26, 2020
except for Debauchery and Dercoomer0, who is still uploading videos right after the game's update? due to personal stuff i cant download it on my pc yet, ive been watch through these guy's content for month

Oct 11, 2018
I really hate to be that guy but it feels like these updates are getting worse and worse.
They have generally been lackluster as of late which has me thinking that the dev is approaching (if not already there) the tail end of the development cycle for the game. I feel like a good majority of the content was front-loaded into the game and now everything that's remaining is relatively minor in comparison.

Tewi

Apr 3, 2018
They have generally been lackluster as of late which has me thinking that the dev is approaching (if not already there) the tail end of the development cycle for the game. I feel like a good majority of the content was front-loaded into the game and now everything that's remaining is relatively minor in comparison.
He is, in the patch notes it says that the paid updates will stop after September since the game is almost finished and the focus will be on polishing details and the dev feels it's not worth releasing for everyone with a paid plan.

TLDR: Trial versions will stop releasing after September's update because the game is almost finished.

Oct 11, 2018
He is, in the patch notes it says that the paid updates will stop after September since the game is almost finished and the focus will be on polishing details and the dev feels it's not worth releasing for everyone with a paid plan.

TLDR: Trial versions will stop releasing after September's update because the game is almost finished.
Thanks for the confirmation on that.

nobz

Jun 2, 2019
Great game so far from what I've played, but was wondering what the corruption elements are like in this game?
Does MC ever start to enjoy the h scenes or does she always resist? The counter for times climaxed and lewdness seems to stay at 0, or am I just too early in the game?

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes