MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
Has the developer said anything about adding a mechanism by which resisting assault could become more difficult as the game progresses? I personally find it kinda boring that the difficulties increase how easily I die (when ideally they should make it easier to get raped and harder to escape it without necessarily increasing how easily death comes by) but don't make it so that the rape scenes are actually gameplay and actually something you could get even without desiring them.
i agree with you, the game is good but this is one thing that has turned me off from playing it. you can just hit one button to escape from rape i hate those kind of games. if there were QTE or button mashing and the difficulty in those would vary depending on the level of corruption the game would be perfect imo

ntechmancy

Nov 3, 2020
Just downloaded the game. I installed the auto translator but the AutoTranslator folder didn't got made. Any solutions? or can I just make the folders myself?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Just downloaded the game. I installed the auto translator but the AutoTranslator folder didn't got made. Any solutions? or can I just make the folders myself?
IIRC the folder with the translation files in it will be created the first time you run the game with the translator active. Note that the translator is a real time internet based translation system, so it will take a little while for the translation to happen the first time you get any text on screen. The translations are saved to a file which you can switch out for one someone has made with a different (better, hopefully) translation, located here: NightofRevenge_ver0.48\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text

I did an in detail, every step needed guide for installing the translator in this thread so you can search for my posts in the thread if you end up having the translator not installed correctly.

MrCasa

Jan 12, 2021
I am having a problem, I always get stuck in the inventory without being able to go back

Ok I'm able to go back by pressing CTRL

Reactions: WesleyHarper

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Am I the only one who suddenly can't save the game anymore?
I try to save it, but the save doesn't change at all (other than save date)
I can't even create a save from scratch, since it just creates a blank save that contains almost literally nothing when opened with notepad and hangs the game when loaded.

MrCasa

Jan 12, 2021
I have no problem saving, but I have problems with inventory I often get stuck not being able to return to the game or even change or use items.

normalmackeral

Jan 14, 2018
Ohh u can die in this game? :eek:...
i didn't know :eek:o... ( ofc. its a joke xD - but if i don't play stupid... its not possible for me to die xD )

Anywaa... answering on ur question...
i don't think he is planning to add anything like that... i'm playing and modding Skyrim and SexLab Defeat
is one of my fav. mods, after You lose fight NPC try to rape u but u can try to resist... its simple system because
u just fast tap A/D and if u are fast enough u defeat NPC that is trying to rape u...

but i think NoR will never have Assault Resisting System ( ARS #lol )

it would be cool to have something like this... but i don't think ARS will be added ever :x...
It does feel too easy to escape just by pressing space. Personally, if I get knocked down I let the enemies have their way with NoRa. It's only fair that she should suffer for my poor, drunken gameplay.

XSinX

Apr 3, 2021
Well, it's definitely possible. The uncensored version of the sprite is already there.

Now, you'd either need to modify the Spine animation files themselves, or just modify the spritesheet. I'm not sure how you're supposed to modify game assets, but if you swapped the sprite atlas you could definitely uncensor this.

It's like D-Lis knew people were going to uncensor the game. :LUL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi dude,
how did u do that plz?

calculan

Dec 14, 2020
Been playing the game and really like it. However, does this game have a full nude option without clothing?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Been playing the game and really like it. However, does this game have a full nude option without clothing?
Not currently. There are mentions of the main character having different costumes in later versions which may include a nude option, but who knows since (other than the one scene playboy bunny) there's no indication of what costumes there might be.

Reactions: secretlydiscarded
May 18, 2021
Hi dude,
how did u do that plz?
You need to install BepInEx to be able to access the project hierarchy while playing. There are a lot of guides in the thread.

After you've installed it, press F12 to enable the scene viewer. It lists all the active GameObjects in the scene.

Just look for player or something like that and dig around. The sprite data should be under a SpineAnimation component.

Reactions: shamefullog

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
so does anyone know what locations we got or have a map i feel like im lost
Try searching map on the thread and clicking first result for a less detailed map or look at the signature of the person above your comment for a very detailed map. Both have area info like items as well. v.0.49 should be the whole thing since it's just been Game Over scenes lately.

calculan

Dec 14, 2020
there seems to be a weird bug where during bosses there are two of me where one is not moving and connected to the boss. Any way to solve this? Feels like its preventing me from viewing the scenes with bosses. This did not happen with the first boss.

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
so does anyone know what locations we got or have a map i feel like im lost
Move few posts back and u will find Map...
I dont remember how many posts / pages back... but im 99% sure i saw Map in one of Posts here...

You can also join my Discord server, i just uploaded Map in NoR Channel...
I wanted to upload here but F95 is telling me "Picture is too big" so i can't upload it on F95...

-> discord.gg/CDkcv22
But this is not only for NoR Discord, its multiple games Discord...
Just "my Discord"... so just scroll down till You find "Night of Revenge" Category

I play in the highest settings but the textures still seem to be a bit too blurry? Like the MCs face
MCs?... What is MCs?... You mean "Main Character"?...
Her name is Aradia :)...

Idk what You expect from NoR but this game is low resolution...
its not Full HD or 4k... so even if You zoom in, You will see blury shit xDD

for better resolution u have EndGame Scenes...
unless You talking about something REALLY blury... like BROKEN... or something...

but NoR IS blury in main game :x... ( or just low res ) ( don't expect 4k or full HD )

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes