Lailaichi

Oct 4, 2021
hi i come from the future the date is 2024 and the game is still not released yet so hopefully by posting this it will create a butterfly effect and somehow the game is uploaded today.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
They haven't submitted it to DLSite for final verification yet, it'll be days or weeks after that point when it's finally released. The game is not 'just around the corner' yet.
Dlsite's review process doesn't take weeks.

He has also already engaged with them, and is making adjustments according to their requirements.

We're talking a few days here at most.

BudgetBaller

Jul 8, 2017
You know it's funny, I've never actually been hyped for an H Game release, but this one's different lol. Hopefully its tomorrow or at least within the week

randylingster

Feb 3, 2019
Presently my pole grew stronger; irritating then no longer,
"D-lis," said I, "or Aradia, truly your forgiveness I implore;
But the fact is I was fapping, and so quiet you are adding;
And so saintly with no slacking, slacking at the censoring chore;
That I scarce was sure I heard you"—here I opened wide your forum;—
Darkness there and nothing more.

-"The Night of Revenge"
part four; by Edgar Coomer Poe
It's October 23rd and I check this thread just to see if there are any new Edgar Coomer posts or analyses

Reactions: MrAl69

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
wat lady i only see a cumdump View attachment 2119471
She is a lady, and you will treat her with respect. No one can truly defile her, no matter how hard they try. Aradia is who she is, and no one can take that away from her, no matter what they've done to her.

A person may be broken, but never truly defiled. Everybody should watch the the final episode of Himekishi Lilia, it will change your life.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
FINALLY!

This final update was great! The ending made the year long wait totally worth it. Seeing Aradia finally cut loose like that, Dragonball-style, really embodied the idea she was the best of the best of the witches.

I admit the massive censorship was a bit distracting, so I hope a fan editor will be able to splice in the previous uncensored CGs. It was a bit odd how he changed some of them to include MORE clothing, I guess as a form of self-censorship to lower the need for pixelization.

The massive increase in guro was kind of offputting (final boss spoiler) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was a bit annoying how the designer gave up on certain things, like rescuing the witch giving birth to slimes. Guess with all the pressure to release, he forgot about some of those smaller early details. Would be nice if he did a post-game DLC that added those extra scenes.

He also changed some of the music. Copyright reasons, maybe? The second menu area sounds totally different now.

He fixed the menu bug with using the mouse+keyboard at the same time!

Overall, the completed game was solid, 8/10, some of the censorship really pushes it down, but still solid.

Edit - I accidentally posted this review from the future, sorry about that.

tvtkg2510

Sep 10, 2020
He posted his tw about working on the censor for at least 2-3 days. However, we don't know if he is that dedicated to work during weekend (none of us prefer working weekend too), even he has completed reworking somewhere on Sat or Sun, DLsite may not even spend time reviewing his work those day too, so just keep in mind the release day could be around business day (4-5 days) since 20th Oct

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
FINALLY!

This final update was great! The ending made the year long wait totally worth it. Seeing Aradia finally cut loose like that, Dragonball-style, really embodied the idea she was the best of the best of the witches.

I admit the massive censorship was a bit distracting, so I hope a fan editor will be able to splice in the previous uncensored CGs. It was a bit odd how he changed some of them to include MORE clothing, I guess as a form of self-censorship to lower the need for pixelization.

The massive increase in guro was kind of offputting (final boss spoiler) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was a bit annoying how the designer gave up on certain things, like rescuing the witch giving birth to slimes. Guess with all the pressure to release, he forgot about some of those smaller early details. Would be nice if he did a post-game DLC that added those extra scenes.

He also changed some of the music. Copyright reasons, maybe? The second menu area sounds totally different now.

He fixed the menu bug with using the mouse+keyboard at the same time!

Overall, the completed game was solid, 8/10, some of the censorship really pushes it down, but still solid.
Jesse what the fuck are you talking about

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
Failed to meet expectations yet again.
Oi. Any of you guys that's upset of the delays.

The only reason why there are 'delays' is because this guy, after months of radio silence, stated outright that he's nearly done.

If he wasn't actually done and was just fucking with us, he'd just stay radio silent like Simbros and no one can say shit.

The only reason you're upset is because D-Lis said something, not because he 'broke a promise'.

It's not because you have some insight into game development, an investment in Dlsite, or anything remotely valuable to add to the conversation. You're just doomers that wants instant gratification at the idea of being superior against the universal problem of developers not keeping with their promises.

If D-Lis was actually as bad as you try to make them out to be, we wouldn't be talking about 'delays'. We'd be talking about how quiet he's been, how he's never updated us, how he's sucking money out of his supporters.

He paused subs at 0.54 until he was finished. He stayed quiet until very recently, and it stirred the pot into a fervor. I've been following this since 0.01, you're probably some guy that came from being burnt from Eromancer and going on a hate train against any dev that's better. If you bothered to copy-paste his blogs into google translate and read them, maybe you'd get an idea about the situation.

The only reason why you're mad is because D-Lis is missing the date by a few days, or weeks, at worst maybe 1-2 months. The likes of the devs you're comparing to has 'delayed' for years, sometimes even a decade.

Come back a year later, and if he's still delayed the game, then your arguments would be valid.

Honestly you can't consider everyone a "closet homosexual" just because you are and you like futa.

Homosexuals don't like women, period. I know many friends who like futas but belch at the sight of a naked man, no matter how good or big their dick is.

The Futanaris are the "fantasy of a suposedly perfect human", having both tits, vagina, and dick, normally, their assets always being sizeable, and them having a beautiful female frame, and, commonly, the Futanaris being portrayed as having superhuman strength and such. It has nothing to do with homosexuality at all.
Chicks with dicks are just guys with tits.

It's extremely homosexual.

I'm straight, but you cannot argue that it's not connected to homosexual fantasies, even a little bit.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Oi. Any of you guys that's upset of the delays.

The only reason why there are 'delays' is because this guy, after months of radio silence, stated outright that he's nearly done.

If he wasn't actually done and was just fucking with us, he'd just stay radio silent like Simbros and no one can say shit.

The only reason you're upset is because D-Lis said something, not because he 'broke a promise'.

It's not because you have some insight into game development, an investment in Dlsite, or anything remotely valuable to add to the conversation. You're just doomers that wants instant gratification at the idea of being superior against the universal problem of developers not keeping with their promises.

If D-Lis was actually as bad as you try to make them out to be, we wouldn't be talking about 'delays'. We'd be talking about how quiet he's been, how he's never updated us, how he's sucking money out of his supporters.

He paused subs at 0.54 until he was finished. He stayed quiet until very recently, and it stirred the pot into a fervor. I've been following this since 0.01, you're probably some guy that came from being burnt from Eromancer and going on a hate train against any dev that's better. If you bothered to copy-paste his blogs into google translate and read them, maybe you'd get an idea about the situation.

The only reason why you're mad is because D-Lis is missing the date by a few days, or weeks, at worst maybe 1-2 months. The likes of the devs you're comparing to has 'delayed' for years, sometimes even a decade.

Come back a year later, and if he's still delayed the game, then your arguments would be valid.

Chicks with dicks are just guys with tits.

It's extremely homosexual.

I'm straight, but you cannot argue that it's not connected to homosexual fantasies, even a little bit.
Not at all, sir.

If they confuse you, then that's your problem, but no, what you just said is NOT a futa. That's a transgender. If you're into that, then yes, that might actually lean in a bit more on homosexuality since they do not have a vagina, and their personality, body and everything is such of a man's, unless they fully operate.

On the other hand, you have futas, who are FULL FEMALES with a penis. With full females, this includes; Different array of female personalities, including, yes, boyish ones sometimes. Female body, which no, men don't usually have; Most of them have this. Have a functioning vagina, can get pregnant. Have a functioning dick, can get other people pregnant. Have funcioning tits, they can get milk.
It's a fully functioning female with a dick. No, it's not homosexual, if you feel like it, and still claim you're straight, go ahead, I'm not gonna stop you, but you're essentially wrong.

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes