Epsilon128

Jan 3, 2020
And here I thought the thread was going to get a massive update and comments about the game being released only to find it a huge debate about XYZ...

Did the Dev give an estimated time for release or was it postponed again or something?
2-3 days from Oct 20. Probably delayed and D-Lis said nothing today. Let's just give him some time.

Dec 29, 2017
2-3 days from Oct 20. Probably delayed and D-Lis said nothing today. Let's just give him some time.
I mean the 2-3 days was the estimated time for completing the Censorship for review not release. He still has bugs to go through with the game and he said the next update post would hopefully be about the games release date, so he’s probably holding off until he can get that confirmed. I’d say if all goes we can expect something this week at the soonest.

Epsilon128

Jan 3, 2020
I mean the 2-3 days was the estimated time for completing the Censorship for review not release. He still has bugs to go through with the game and he said the next update post would hopefully be about the games release date, so he’s probably holding off until he can get that confirmed. I’d say if all goes we can expect something this week at the soonest.
Yeah and also DLsite's probably going to re-review NoR and give it a green light go if it's censorship good enough.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Let's be real guys, the game will release for Halloween.
Not that it's a problem, perfect time for release.
I really do not want to wait that long. If D-lis gives it to DLsite and they review it again and say "Ya, we should just hold off until Halloween." I'm gonna not be a happy camper.

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
Agreed, honestly don't feel like waiting extra, specially after the censor bs which has already very much pumped the hype down by a bit.
I agree bro I feel like the hype especially has been hurt (at least for me) because at this point I'm waiting extra for something I inherently dislike aka impossible to remove censor. Really hope we can get the game DLIS INTENDED TO MAKE without the forced pedo government policy bs censorship enforcement

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
I agree bro I feel like the hype especially has been hurt (at least for me) because at this point I'm waiting extra for something I inherently dislike aka impossible to remove censor. Really hope we can get the game DLIS INTENDED TO MAKE without the forced pedo government policy bs censorship enforcement
What's funny is rape/groping on trains/buses in Japan is apparently supper common.
With their sexual censorship laws, it's no wonder, most people don't even know what a pussy is like.

Dec 29, 2017
i really hope that he will add more content from what we know from the 0.54 ver
Cuz its taking so damn long and the dev keeps delaying the release date
I believe he has, I remember seeing in one of the post 0.54 updates that he mentioned something about some areas that were in the demo would be changed a bit in the full game. There is that mushroom crystal cave area that he shared screenshots of when he added the mushroom and plant girl into the demo. Even wants to add in some type of post release content once the games out.

Dec 29, 2017
Oh, fuck, really? I hope D-Lis will take at least half a year off before that. Dude's under so much heat that I fret to fathom how they must feel right now.
Once it’s out he can at least take it slow for a bit. I found the quote about post release stuff. I’m sure at the minimum he’ll do what he did with he first game and add a bit more afterwards. It’s just a matter of how much he wants to support the game and for how long. 477D2A82-9EEC-4DE0-91EB-4F7ED3E27418.jpeg

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes