dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
anyone know how many CGs were in the demo? his ci-en post says the full game has 60 if you don't count ryona scenes

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
So... basically, I have two option. Buy it at 11pm due to my timezone and play for maybe 30 minutes. Or call in sick tomorrow and waste the night away.

toothpickshaker

Dec 8, 2019
There's light at the end of the tunnel my fellow blue balled coomers. The wait has been long and arduous but very soon we'll be blasting our pent up loads at Canela's beautiful tits. Lets hope it was worth the wait. I had fun shitposting with my blue-balled brothers over the past week or two, I wish you all plentiful and pleasurable cooms in the cooming coming days. ありがとうございます...
Also, is there anyway to safely buy the game through DLsite? Obviously, usually I pirate my Hgames and I was planning to do the same with NoR but I feel like at this point, I owe the dev some money and the game is currently dirt cheap (£12 or so). But I also don't want this saved on my financial history and don't trust with DLsite my credit info. witchher.png

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
There's light at the end of the tunnel my fellow blue balled coomers. The wait has been long and arduous but very soon we'll be blasting our pent up loads at Canela's beautiful tits. Lets hope it was worth the wait. I had fun shitposting with my blue-balled brothers over the past week or two, I wish you all plentiful and pleasurable cooms in the cooming coming days. ありがとうございます...
Also, is there anyway to safely buy the game through DLsite? Obviously, usually I pirate my Hgames and I was planning to do the same with NoR but I feel like at this point, I owe the dev some money and the game is currently dirt cheap (£12 or so). But I also don't want this saved on my financial history and don't trust with DLsite my credit info. View attachment 2128587
bitchher.png

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
Here we are, one day to the confirmed release and the newest post is a do it for her meme

guys its a dark souls h game where she gets fucked into oblivion

there is literally no possibility for her happiness

please give it up before you buy into your lies

I also don't want this saved on my financial history and don't trust with DLsite my credit info.
Piracy has always been a service issue, not a price issue.

It's really sad that we can't support certain devs just because of their products.

I really want to support d-lis too, but I want to keep my financial history clean.

yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
Piracy has always been a service issue, not a price issue.

It's really sad that we can't support certain devs just because of their products.

I really want to support d-lis too, but I want to keep my financial history clean.
but I feel like at this point, I owe the dev some money and the game is currently dirt cheap (£12 or so). But I also don't want this saved on my financial history and don't trust with DLsite my credit info.
This might be a solution to the financial history
You can use a paypal account that isn't linked to any bank account

Reactions: Datbel

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Also, is there anyway to safely buy the game through DLsite? Obviously, usually I pirate my Hgames and I was planning to do the same with NoR but I feel like at this point, I owe the dev some money and the game is currently dirt cheap (£12 or so). But I also don't want this saved on my financial history and don't trust with DLsite my credit info. View attachment 2128587
She is so beautiful, thank you so much for this

Reactions: toothpickshaker

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
is there anyway to safely buy the game through DLsite? Obviously, usually I pirate my Hgames and I was planning to do the same with NoR but I feel like at this point, I owe the dev some money and the game is currently dirt cheap (£12 or so). But I also don't want this saved on my financial history and don't trust with DLsite my credit info.
totally understandable, I buy my dlsite points with prepaid Mastercard gift cards they have at the supermarket. The ones you have to register at prepaidgiftbalance (dot) com are the ones that have worked in the past, and it worked yesterday. On the website after you buy the gift card you can register with a fake name and address. I buy the ones that come with a pre-set amount on them, not the ones you load up yourself with your own amount.

On dlisite, the way I buy points is as follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
On dlisite, the way I buy points is as follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In fact this is a good guide for anyone who was considering supporting the dev and buying it on release day. I always use prepaid gift cards for online purchases and subscriptions from sites I don't trust, just in case they get hacked. If that card gets stolen, they only get $20 from me. It also keeps your records clean, but not every brand works from my experience, so try it with a cheap $15 or $20 card first. From experience, "vanilla visa" brand don't work anymore for a lot of sites, nor do the cards that require you to load it with a custom dollar amount.

It's also super cheap, I bought 3k points for about $20 usd. DLsite also has a "15% off on all purchases" sale going on most of the year so you'll probably get the game for less.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 80 Votes