Noisyason

May 26, 2018
totally understandable, I buy my dlsite points with prepaid Mastercard gift cards they have at the supermarket. The ones you have to register at prepaidgiftbalance (dot) com are the ones that have worked in the past, and it worked yesterday. On the website after you buy the gift card you can register with a fake name and address. I buy the ones that come with a pre-set amount on them, not the ones you load up yourself with your own amount.

On dlisite, the way I buy points is as follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx for the step by step! I was hesitant to buy it off dlsite, but wanted to support dev so usually I have to wait for steam release.

Johndoe990

Sep 1, 2019
Version 0.54 and final release any major differences or final game have just a few more animations and that's it?

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
View attachment 2129109 View attachment 2129110

Men this shit is getting on my nerves hopefully game won't get delayed again...
I would rather have it delayed a week or so, than having it come broken or worse yet, the DLis's health to be permanently compromised. I understand the hype for the game and all, but do we really want another cyberpunk scenario over a nut?, I mean there's plenty of free material and even more games to play in the meantime; also I would be concern about DLis burnout, as if this gets too bad, he might scrapping the possibility of post-launch support. Game is coming and that's already a good thing, let's just wait for it patiently and those who can send some support words to do so, so he can feel better.

Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 2129109 View attachment 2129110

Men this shit is getting on my nerves hopefully game won't get delayed again...
Yeah games going out the door with or without the bug, if I understand how DLsite works they have a copy in hand already.
I've not exactly seen them budge off the day scheduled, but then again I've not seen someone trying to fix it the day before release either.

Edit* I do remember the one time I saw it, but that was because the game was blatantly not finished yet.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Whatever midnight Japan time is to you is the release date.

Also this bug he wants to fix is a game- or save-breaking bug, so it's a big one.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
I wish the dev nothing but success. Can't imagine the stress he's under yet part of me hopes he has a contingency where he still has the uncensored version of the game and will find a way to get it out to the public. Regardless of Japanese law I've always been pro-Free Speech, which includes uncensored art. It's blasphemy having to force an artist to alter their work.

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes