Mar 18, 2019
Good game BAD controls.
Couldn't exit the menu after pausing it by mistake and couldn't figure out how so I rage quit and deleted the game.
... Games with confusing controls piss me off.
I know the feeling, I'd recommend giving it one more go man. Space bar is the exit menu I think. Attack is with the mouse clicks(I use reverse clicking so my left click is my right click) So try it once more. It took some getting use to be I had to say the imagery, and the scenes are quite nice. But I understand the frustration.

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
Uncensored version. Found idk where, it has password: KJoke
The file will be deleted in 7 days, if anyone cares can upload on all sites that are in main post.

PS: Rename M.exe to NightofRevenge.exe

GoreSlay

May 13, 2017
Uncensored version. Found idk where, it has password: KJoke
The file will be deleted in 7 days, if anyone cares can upload on all sites that are in main post.

PS: Rename M.exe to NightofRevenge.exe
I have already uploaded a link in mega but I don't know if I can post it.

joey64

Mar 25, 2019
So,i'd like to test this game but have few questions:
-How i can go out of menus?when i start the game there is fews possible interactions (with an npc and a shrine) but i can't figure out how to go out of the menu,and since the game is in japanese i have to try all the options to see what happen,meaning i'm stuck on menus and have to restart the game.
-How i leave what seem to be the starting zone/hub?
loka224 Any time you're in a menu, the space bar will usually back you out of it. Generally, the "E" key or left-click is used to confirm, and the space bar is used to cancel. To leave the starting zone, travel all the way over to the right until you see a small red shrine with a book resting atop it. This is your standard "bonfire" mechanic. Press E when next to it and play around with the options that appear; one is for saving your game, one is for leveling up, etc. One of the options, when selected, will display a number 1 in the top left corner. This is the "warp" option that will teleport you to the first zone, and it will populate with more numbers as you find more shrines.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I'm glad to see this get updated, and a translation. This is one of the few games I found enjoyable enough to play all the way through in Japanese.
Where did you hear that it's getting a translation?

Reactions: abgazil

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Are all the H scenes bad end only?
It's a sidescroller game in which you can be H-assaulted and you mash buttons to escape. So you can see pretty much every H-animation in its entirety without losing. There are some bad end CGs/animations but the majority are H-attacks. Every H-animation is in some way forced/rape although mindbreak/hypnosis occurs in some.

Reactions: atvars

Anzi

Jun 24, 2017
Oh that's nice to see this here and see it active. I was following this circle site since 2015 but last update was 2018, I thought it was abandoned, good to see this live. His previous game was really enjoyable

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes