Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I'm shocked this is just showing up here.
Technically it's a japanese game? So maybe that's why it wasn't here before?
But due to it being a sidescroller, it's much more playable compared to japanese RPGM for example.

Or maybe just nobody bothered to make a thread for it for the last 5 years :/
It's one of the most prolific WIP H-games though so I can't imagine that it just slipped under the radar.

Jun 13, 2017
I feel bad for people playing this with KBM..controls are atrocious. Its much more playable with a controller. Makes it less infuriating.
No need to, it's perfectly playable with a KB+M. I am terrible at this kind of games (Hollow Knight broke me in half, I am not ashamed to admit it) and NoR is piss-easy.

When the next version will be release?
End of the month. Every month. Usually couple of new animations plus a handful of new enemies and expanded levels.

Reactions: jaderde

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
Glad this game is finally on here, its kinda fun, a bit hard on kbm but w/ a controller its fun and ez to play. I suggest wiping out yer dusty xbox controllers for this one, that or prepare to get annoyed w/ kbm controls

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Maybe I'm just genuinely retarded, but I can neither get the translator patch to work properly after a half-hour of trying to decipher the instructions, nor can I seem to exit any menu once I've entered it. I know the game tells me "I" is the inventory and status menu, but as soon as I'm in, I'm stuck and can no longer do anything (I've pressed literally every key on my keyboard and mouse, and nothing happens)... so either I play the game with the default weapon, unclear instructions in another language and never save; or I just delete the game.

For the sake of brevity, I'll probably just do the latter.

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
Glad this game is finally on here, its kinda fun, a bit hard on kbm but w/ a controller its fun and ez to play. I suggest wiping out yer dusty xbox controllers for this one, that or prepare to get annoyed w/ kbm controls
Xinput gamepad (ELECOM JC-U3613M) but Xbox controller suggestions or patch works, you good to go on keyboard

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
there are several games like this that i always wondered why they weren't on this site. now hopefully the others can join one by one.

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
I'm stuck in the begining of the sewers, I can't figure out how to get anywhere.

EDIT: Oh my fucking lord. You had to hit those white things that looked like background. Someone really needs to tell the devs about the simple rule in video games - do not introduce a new mechanic without showing or telling the player.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiljupontto

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
I feel bad for people playing this with KBM..controls are atrocious. Its much more playable with a controller. Makes it less infuriating.
If you aren't handicapped you can use M&K with no problems. There is no diff between M&K and Controller.

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Game is missing pregnancy tag. It's a very short scene and it's a slime monster, but it's still a pregnancy and birth.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes