GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I need help editing the auto translator, so I'm trying to find a way to make altar location names fit. It hurts my eyes when it overlaps on certain location names (due to them being long names). I'm trying to find where to alter font size. There's this <size%3D80%> </size> on some texts but not on all of them and was wondering if it can be applied on altar location names.
1667633188020.png
It's already in the posted translations dude
yes i did the same not working with me i still have this issue
You can easily fix this by reading the autotranslated text file and editing the string, press ALT+R to reload translation changes.
And this should already be fixed in latest TL that anyone uploads anyway. Check that you actually placed it in the right place.

Reactions: Hai Kazuma-desu

Hangyaku

Feb 13, 2018
yes i did the same not working with me i still have this issue
for the overlapping text, it's because the auto translator doesn't really do its job because the menu text has several \n but it doesn't, and because of that the menu is messed up, I already posted one where I modified it to fix this problem (the resize text that ktoloco gives doesn't fix this bug because it's only a text where you can modify the size of the text of the altars but it's missing)

Apr 10, 2018
View attachment 2148255
It's already in the posted translations dude

You can easily fix this by reading the autotranslated text file and editing the string, press ALT+R to reload translation changes.
And this should already be fixed in latest TL that anyone uploads anyway. Check that you actually placed it in the right place.
Oh thanks. I was about to manually change everything myself when i tested and found out that you can reduce font sizes by percentages. Saved me the trouble.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
k got all the sprite sheets that I know of decensored, now for the long task of playtesting and fine-tune adjustment. If a sprite is even one pixel off it can clip and look like shit due to how small everything is, and since he switched items around after censoring it so hard, naturally some things wind up misaligned as I try to get cocks and pussies perfectly aligned to a big mosaic mess. So despite this milestone release is still gonna be a while off because npc's and events are hard to find for testing.

Also gonna work on that surprise that will hopefully be a possibility. Still no ETA, don't hold your breath.

angryjeo

Nov 11, 2017
k got all the sprite sheets that I know of decensored, now for the long task of playtesting and fine-tune adjustment. If a sprite is even one pixel off it can clip and look like shit due to how small everything is, and since he switched items around after censoring it so hard, naturally some things wind up misaligned as I try to get cocks and pussies perfectly aligned to a big mosaic mess. So despite this milestone release is still gonna be a while off because npc's and events are hard to find for testing.

Also gonna work on that surprise that will hopefully be a possibility. Still no ETA, don't hold your breath.
Is the surprise in any way related to Candore? I would pay money for a full-on Candore mod. xD

Reactions: Letota

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Where can I find the area with the samurai?, or in which area can I find the mummy and the dog
You have to talk to Suzune 3 times and then go to an area near the Slums Shrine, the high area on top the platforms near it to unlock the area where the samurai are, they are at the top of the area. The mummy and undead dog can be found by going to the bottom of the farm area that talking to Suzune 3 times and going to the aforementioned location unlocks. It should be in the cell directly below the one you spawn in the location in that the wall is fake, just walk into it and it should lead to a pathway to an underground graveyard where they are. Sorry if this is not that good, I am not that best at explaining things like this lol.

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019
I just thought. Would it be at all possible to mod in extra background eros? Like other NPCs in the different sex animations. If anyone could manage that, it would be incredible.

Also, mods to make you be able to play - or at the very least use the gallery with - other NPC models would be sick. Their skeletons can't be too different from Aradia's.

Moonlight-gs

Feb 25, 2019
for the overlapping text, it's because the auto translator doesn't really do its job because the menu text has several \n but it doesn't, and because of that the menu is messed up, I already posted one where I modified it to fix this problem (the resize text that ktoloco gives doesn't fix this bug because it's only a text where you can modify the size of the text of the altars but it's missing)
thank you so much work like a charm

Last edited:

Bokka117

Nov 14, 2020
so the menu glitch that happens when pressing (i) hasnt been fixed yet? I tried clicking most keys still stuck has to restart the game, but cuz of this cant eqip anything

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
There is already a folder called BepInEx in my folder, should I delete it and replace it with the new one?
No need install BepInEx again. just extract plugin pack to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
But if your BepInEx is the Bleeding Edge's #6xx version, The plugin pack won't works. 'cause #6xx version is not compatible with v5.x plugins.
But No need to worry. 'cause AutoTranslator plugin is v5.x too now.

Reactions: HackedHeart
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes