• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 7, 2019
k got all the sprite sheets that I know of decensored, now for the long task of playtesting and fine-tune adjustment. If a sprite is even one pixel off it can clip and look like shit due to how small everything is, and since he switched items around after censoring it so hard, naturally some things wind up misaligned as I try to get cocks and pussies perfectly aligned to a big mosaic mess. So despite this milestone release is still gonna be a while off because npc's and events are hard to find for testing.

Also gonna work on that surprise that will hopefully be a possibility. Still no ETA, don't hold your breath.
I'm a moron so just curious if I'd be able to port saves from the version that's available now to the version you're making?

Chii

Sep 25, 2017
I apologize for coming here as a complete noob, I keep hearing praise about this game and decided to try it out but I'm somewhat overwhelmed by the different versions/translations/decensors(?) even after reading the past 5 pages or so as well as the other tl thread.
Could someone dumb it down for me on what's the most playable version?

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
k got all the sprite sheets that I know of decensored, now for the long task of playtesting and fine-tune adjustment. If a sprite is even one pixel off it can clip and look like shit due to how small everything is, and since he switched items around after censoring it so hard, naturally some things wind up misaligned as I try to get cocks and pussies perfectly aligned to a big mosaic mess. So despite this milestone release is still gonna be a while off because npc's and events are hard to find for testing.

Also gonna work on that surprise that will hopefully be a possibility. Still no ETA, don't hold your breath.
You are a bad man

Reactions: Pieeemp

boned

Dec 3, 2018
Interested in modding this game now that its out. If you've played AQE with my mod then you probably can guess the type of modding I'd do. Anybody who's played that and done a lot of gameplay with this game know what really needs to be changed?

My guesses for the current problems are:
  • You can just dash past nearly 100% of all monsters and farm only easy ones for XP
  • Attack immediately escapes knockdowns
  • Attack immediately escapes grapples
  • There's no overarching mechanics around sex other than numbers in the player status page
  • Guarding is too safe
  • Enemies are too easy to react to once you've seen their patterns once
Let me know if those aren't right.

My guesses for a better gameplay mod:
  • Dashing doesn't pass through monsters
  • Stamina regen is slowed after each action, cumulative increasing after inaction
  • Stamina regen is slower while down or grappled based on missing HP
  • Knockdown removes X% stamina
  • Escaping a down or a grapple requires Y% stamina
  • Escape attempts have a random Z% chance of escape (not a huge fan of RNG but this is a quick solution for "challenge")
Unsure what the long term impact sex mechanics should be. Not interested in impreg or dialogue. Needs to be action oriented.

Last edited:

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
No need install BepInEx again. just extract plugin pack to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
But if your BepInEx is the Bleeding Edge's #6xx version, The plugin pack won't works. 'cause #6xx version is not compatible with v5.x plugins.
But No need to worry. 'cause AutoTranslator plugin is v5.x too now.
I am looking at the info for the Bepin 5.4.21c I downloaded and I am not seeing a plug in folder at all, the downloaded one just has a BepIn, Doorstops, Changelog txt, and a runBepin txt files in it, did i screw something up? Sorry for all the questions I am shit with tech.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I am looking at the info for the Bepin 5.4.21c I downloaded and I am not seeing a plug in folder at all, the downloaded one just has a BepIn, Doorstops, Changelog txt, and a runBepin txt files in it, did i screw something up? Sorry for all the questions I am shit with tech.
Run game once. BepInEx\plugins\ folder will be created.
Not created ? May be there are path problem. move game's folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Night Of Revenge\")

SutekiSenpai

Feb 15, 2021
Interested in modding this game now that its out. If you've played AQE with my mod then you probably can guess the type of modding I'd do. Anybody who's played that and done a lot of gameplay with this game know what really needs to be changed?

• You can just dash past nearly 100% of all monsters and farm only easy ones for XP
  • There's no overarching mechanics around sex other than numbers in the player status page
  • Guarding is too safe
  • Enemies are too easy to react too once you've seen their patterns once

• Stamina regen is slowed after each action, cumulative increasing after inaction
  • Escape attempts have a random Z% chance of escape (not a huge fan of RNG but this is a quick solution for "challenge")
Unsure what the long term impact sex mechanics should be. Not interested in impreg or dialogue. Needs to be action oriented.
I agree, I really wish there's like a struggle to escape from being grabbed or something. I kinda want to have that thrill of trying to not get rap*d. I wish you need to spend your stamina to escape, stamina regen is slower(maybe it gets slower the more enemies are around you but idk if that's possible) and your HP gets decreased over time the longer you get rap*d.

Personally, rn imma finish a virgin run first and THEN start a new game after and be a wh*re to complete the gallery.

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
Apologies for taking so long but I have finally completed the map. It took me longer than expected because a. I've never made a map before, and b. this game is also quite large; I have to say I have a newfound appreciation of what D-Lis has managed to create here.

I have scaled up the level names and doubled the scale of the image so that compression/image zoom filtering doesn't make the smaller text unreadable when zooming in, hopefully that eases readability but if it doesn't I may try a better version at a later date, though I think this should suffice for now. The map contains:
  • Accurate (mostly) placements of solid and pass-through platforms
  • Locations of any placed items on the map
  • Locations of special mobs that drop unique items & Boss Locations
  • Locations of and structure of all mechanisms, keys, breakables, structural hazards (spikes) and falling platforms
  • Locations of all Diaries
  • Locations of various background erotic scenes
  • Locations of all events and interactable characters, as well as rescues
  • Karma allocation for rescues and Karma requirements for barriers/a certain dialogue choice
  • Information on triggering events/locations/diary spawns
The map DOES NOT contain:
  • Standard enemy locations
  • Erotic trap locations
  • Non-structural or non-colliding hazards (i.e. arrows, pressure plates, wrecking balls/logs that don't break anything, or tripwires)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please give feedback and also anything I may have missed/gotten wrong. Hopefully I didn't miss anything but you never know.

EDIT: ALSO I am dumb and forgot about the weapons and ring sold at Illusive's shop, but it should be fine since they're all concentrated in that spot so I don't think there's any point cluttering the map with them.
This saved me hours of running around since ingame map doesnt wanna work, thank you kind stranger

Reactions: Kek1245

kuno99

Jan 5, 2021

• Guarding is too safe
  • Enemies are too easy to react to once you've seen their patterns once

I especially don't like the fact that I can escape so easily from enemies. your mod made AQE much more exciting and fun to play. please, we would love a version of that mod for Aradia

4.50 star(s) 78 Votes