RonRuckus

Oct 31, 2019
NOR BonedMod:
This mod is very much a work in progress but don't expect too much from it!

Warning! I have only tested this against the Trial version of the game so there is a chance it will not work with the full version. I also have not tested this with other bepinex plugins.

Download DEV TESTING BUILD 1: Mega
CRC32: BCEE4A2B
MD5: 60F9D8AB2FD18D66E39BC462AF806BCA
SHA1: 98367E392ABE9D2B636888959D2BD78761E5F97E

Installation:

Removal:

Description:

Tips:

Code:
Dev build 1 notes:
* Knockdowns sap stamina
* Knocked down staming regen is slower based on how much HP is missing
* Stand up from knockdown requires full stamina
* Escaping from sex uses stamina
* Escape attempts have a random chance of success
* Enemies will overcompensate to you struggling frequently, making it harder to struggle so maybe it is a good idea to try to catch them off guard...
* Guarding hits consumes more stamina
Could fatalities be exempt from this system? Those technically aren't sex scenes.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Slow progress on the surprise addition, it's looking good but it will take a lot of tweaking and fine-tuning, I think you'll all enjoy it. Also I've been working on this shit for 5-6 hours per day or longer and I recently got back surgery and sitting on my ass is making it regress a bit so I won't be working on it as much. Still no ETA.

Also, kumarin , stop bothering Quaking_Nuts, he doesn't have the files you want, I do. And I'll be releasing all the sprite sheets I modified along with my release so you can do whatever you want with them at that time. You have to wait like everyone else.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Slow progress on the surprise addition, it's looking good but it will take a lot of tweaking and fine-tuning, I think you'll all enjoy it. Also I've been working on this shit for 5-6 hours per day or longer and I recently got back surgery and sitting on my ass is making it regress a bit so I won't be working on it as much. Still no ETA.

Also, kumarin , stop bothering Quaking_Nuts, he doesn't have the files you want, I do. And I'll be releasing all the sprite sheets I modified along with my release so you can do whatever you want with them at that time. You have to wait like everyone else.
Of course I will wait. I just said to him that release the his works. Sorry for making him feel bad.

Reactions: Beats9821

boned

Dec 3, 2018
Could fatalities be exempt from this system? Those technically aren't sex scenes.
Very likely. I've only messed around in the bandit camp in the starting area of the Trial. If I come across shit that I don't like or doesn't make sense for the mechanics I make, I'll change them. Dev build means extremely early in process for me. I will say though the code in NOR is absolutely donkey shit. I thought AQE was trash code but this tops it and will absolutely make progress slower.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Of course I will wait. I just said to him that release the his works. Sorry for making him feel bad.
It's fine, he's done with his release, once the sheets are available you can do whatever you want with them, also we can't clearly understand what you want from us so it'll be easier for you to do what you have to once you have the sheets.

CreampieAhri

May 30, 2020
NOR BonedMod:

Warning! I have only tested this against the Trial version of the game so there is a chance it will not work with the full version. I also have not tested this with other bepinex plugins.

Installation:

Removal:

Description:

Tips:

Code:
Dev build 1 notes:
* Knockdowns sap stamina
* Enemies will overcompensate to you struggling frequently, making it harder to struggle so maybe it is a good idea to try to catch them off guard...
Really liked your Alien Quest Eve mod hoping this one turns out just as good :)

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
I apologize for coming here as a complete noob, I keep hearing praise about this game and decided to try it out but I'm somewhat overwhelmed by the different versions/translations/decensors(?) even after reading the past 5 pages or so as well as the other tl thread.
Could someone dumb it down for me on what's the most playable version?
Well man, the "best" version hasn't been released yet, our friends here are working into uncensoring all animations and maybe later a polished translation, the "best" for now, is to use the game-over(will not uncesor normal animations) uncesor mod a few pages ealier and a BepInEx auto translator.
Or just grab the ReiPatched torrent 1.06 for a few pages ago, but everything will be censored.

Reactions: Chii

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
I apologize for coming here as a complete noob, I keep hearing praise about this game and decided to try it out but I'm somewhat overwhelmed by the different versions/translations/decensors(?) even after reading the past 5 pages or so as well as the other tl thread.
I'm working on a straight uncensoring, it'll only contain uncensored assets + an optional bonus and will not contiain any mods or cheats or major alterations. It's not out yet tho and it'll take a while.

Mynight

Mar 25, 2020
I'm working on a straight uncensoring, it'll only contain uncensored assets + an optional bonus and will not contiain any mods or cheats or major alterations. It's not out yet tho and it'll take a while.
take your time I'll be patiently waiting just like I waited for this game to drop.

SybilleViola

Sep 24, 2020
"Out of the cum that covers me,
White as the ranch from her to she,
I thank whatever gods may be
For the unconquerable omp123.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
They have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the hours of advance,
Omp123's back aches, but remains unbowed.

Beyond this forum of re-posts it gets,
Looms but the Horror of a mosaic shade,
And yet this menace of censored assets
Finds Quaking_Nuts and Omp123 unafraid.

It matters not how off the pixel,
How charged and horny the trolls,
They are the masters of our fate,
The are the masters of our poles."

-"Invictus."
by William Coomest Henley

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
NOR BonedMod:

Installation:

Removal:

Description:

Tips:

Code:
Dev build 1 notes:
* Knockdowns sap stamina
It's just a rupture of the ass, comrade, I express my respect)

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
Dummy 101:
- the game is censored, per requested by the publisher. a lot of people are working on this.
- it is in Japanese. so people need it translated. there are a few translators in work.
- then there is the menu mouse clicking problem... you can grab the torrent only 1.06 patch or just skip using the mouse. go to config and assign a key to attack, magic and defense to the game, say J,K and L.
- there is the rare map 1 skipping problem... if you are an unlucky player to have this problem, you will eventually get back to map 1 late in the game but you cannot access it early on

So the easiest way to do it: Go to post #4172 on page 209. Quaking_Nuts has done everything and repackage the game with a translator and the uncensoring. This is the best thing for dummy for now. Unzip. virus check (the last time I checked it was clean but keep this a habit for everything you download). Launch. Use WASD to pick and E to confirm and Space to cancel. Once in the game, press F7 to close the cheat menu, then I for inventory, go to config and do the key mapping. There you are ready to go.

Then go to #4353 on page 218 for a map by Kek1245.

rizolette

May 12, 2018
Dummy 101:
- the game is censored, per requested by the publisher. a lot of people are working on this.
- it is in Japanese. so people need it translated. there are a few translators in work.
- then there is the menu mouse clicking problem... you can grab the torrent only 1.06 patch or just skip using the mouse. go to config and assign a key to attack, magic and defense to the game, say J,K and L.
- there is the rare map 1 skipping problem... if you are an unlucky player to have this problem, you will eventually get back to map 1 late in the game but you cannot access it early on

So the easiest way to do it: Go to post #4172 on page 209. Quaking_Nuts has done everything and repackage the game with a translator and the uncensoring. This is the best thing for dummy for now. Unzip. virus check (the last time I checked it was clean but keep this a habit for everything you download). Launch. Use WASD to pick and E to confirm and Space to cancel. Once in the game, press F7 to close the cheat menu, then I for inventory, go to config and do the key mapping. There you are ready to go.

Then go to #4353 on page 218 for a map by Kek1245.
thank you kind soul

Reactions: Dyhart
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes