• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BobbyBlueH4U

Jul 3, 2020
Just tried to use the uncensored assets by placing them in the data folder (replacing when prompt), but it causes the game to crash. o_O Any suggestions as to why this might be?

ExDragonMaster

Nov 7, 2022
Is there a way to get a copy/pastable version of the Japanese text of this game?

I kinda want to try to use it to train my own Japanese reading comprehension.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Just tried to use the uncensored assets by placing them in the data folder (replacing when prompt), but it causes the game to crash. o_O Any suggestions as to why this might be?
First time hearing that, did you have mods installed? What version of the game are you using? I only had it crash when I accidentally added the files to the demo instead of v1.05/1.06

Last edited:

BobbyBlueH4U

Jul 3, 2020
First time hearing that, did you have mods installed? What version of the game are you using? I only had it crash when I accidentally added the files to the demo instead of v1.05/1.06
I don't think so. All I did was download the 1.05 version from the mega link. Then copied the files into the data folder. Worked fine until I copied over those uncensored assets. Maybe I should try a different mirror instead of the MEGA?

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
I don't think so. All I did was download the 1.05 version from the mega link. Then copied the files into the data folder. Worked fine until I copied over those uncensored assets. Maybe I should try a different mirror instead of the MEGA?
It doesn't work for v105, only v106

Nov 24, 2019
just tried playing the new version and i get this error D:/-Games/NightofRevenge_1.06/ReiPatcher/Reipatcher.exe the specified path does not exist. check the path,and then try again. what does this mean?

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
just tried playing the new version and i get this error D:/-Games/NightofRevenge_1.06/ReiPatcher/Reipatcher.exe the specified path does not exist. check the path,and then try again. what does this mean?
That mean you need change EXE location in ini file -_-...
EASY way= 1)delete NightofRevenge (Patch and Run) > 2)Run SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe 3) RUN new NightofRevenge (Patch and Run) ... 4)w8 and play
Also, the game does not like if you have symbols... in your case, I see a minus sign BEFORE the word GAMES... this could be the reason...
for the TEST... just create a new folder on drive D and transfer all the game files of version 1.06 there

Last edited:
Reactions: unkeptdragon01

Kirin'Toru

May 12, 2020
Okey, now i have new problem: When I downloaded version 1.06, I started to download BepInEx, but at the step where I have to enter and exit the game, no other folders appear in the BepInEx folder.

godlock2006

Mar 4, 2019
It must be a dumb question, but how do I make Auto translator work with this game? Everytime it tries to translate any text, it gives me error in the console.

Here is my preloader.txt
System.MethodAccessException: Method `MonoMod.Utils.PlatformHelper:set_Current (MonoMod.Utils.Platform)' is inaccessible from method `BepInEx.Preloader.PlatformUtils:SetPlatform ()'

at BepInEx.Preloader.PreloaderRunner.PreloaderPreMain () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
I have this same issue. Run the game and the bepinx folder is not populated

Nov 24, 2019
NoR Uncensored Assets for v1.06

>>DOWNLOAD <<

Game not included.

This will only work for NoR 1.06, it will not work for v1.05. Maybe I'll make a v1.05 version another day.

This is a basic de-censoring pack that removes the baked-in mosaic censorship on the vanilla sprites. It contains no mods or cheats for those who want a regular vanilla play-through with uncensored assets. Requires a mosaic overlay remover like the BepInEx one attached to this post to work, which may not play well with other mods or translations. Non-BepInEx mosaic removers may or may not be added in the future.

Contents:

-Asset files that replace the baked-in mosaic censorship found in the vanilla game, lovingly crafted by myself and Quaking_Nuts
-Every modified sprite sheet in raw .png format to be used however you want
-A special optional sharedassets file that swaps the first unlockable bonus costume model with a (kinda shitty)
-An incredible map by Kek1245

Installation:

-Copy all sharedassets files from the Uncensored Assetfiles folder into your NightofRevenge_Data folder, and replace all existing files
-If you wish to install the Bunnysuit mod, complete the step above, then overwrite the sharedassets2.assets file with the one in the BONUS Bunnysuit folder. BACKUP THE FILE BEFORE OVERWRITING.

Installing BepInEx Mosaic Remover:

Yes, I know, it fucks up the particles, and I know it fucks up translations, but I'm still waiting on a mod-free mosaic remover that edits the Assembly-CSharp, so it'll have to do for now.

-Download
-Place the contents of the .zip file into the same folder as your NoR .exe
-Run the game, then quit out of the game
-New folders should now be available in the BepInEx folder. Place DumbRendererDemosaic.dll in the BepInEx/plugins folder.
(Sometimes this file pops a single false positive on Virustotal from some no-name AV suite, run your own scan if you want to be cautious.)

Let me know if you notice any major fuckups or significant graphical screw-ups (pieces with ugly outline glow) and I'll do a quick patch if I missed anything. The Bunnysuit mod is kind of shitty and I won't be fixing gaps in the model, mostly because it's more-or-less impossible. (the sprite sheet it too cramped to resize)
When i run the game and close out after following all the steps the BepInEx/Plugins folders still doesn't show up or exist iv followed everything to a tea and i dont know why its not working

boned

Dec 3, 2018
NOR BonedMod DEV TESTING BUILD 2
Code:
Dev build 2 notes:
* Enemies can now grab you if you stand too close
* Enemies move 10% faster
* Enemies have 10-15% more HP
* Enemies have 10% more toughness
* Enemies falter duration reduced 25%
* Enemies heal a small amount each time they clap cheeks
* Bigoni has special struggle stats so he is easier to escape
Just updated BonedMod. Download at the original post.

Reactions: filipinofox

Kirito2001

Dec 29, 2017
When i run the game and close out after following all the steps the BepInEx/Plugins folders still doesn't show up or exist iv followed everything to a tea and i dont know why its not working
This didnt work because BepInEx not work with Reipatcher. I have the same problem with 1.06 game version because in this link
1667859468482.png
we already have Reipatcher and I dont know how delete it. Only way I found, download 1.05 version from main page. But if u find some where clean 1.06 version u can use BepInEx. I was trying to find this version but didn't find anything.

P.s. Sorry for my very good England Im tryind not use google translaitor)

Fulture

Jun 16, 2017
I think those are abandoned placeholders

There is one more. Before you get to the first boss, you could drop down and double-jump-dash to the left, entering an empty cave.
That was a test room in the pre-release. With certain buttons you could spawn enemies to your demand. Didnt test if it still works though

So I think there are some unused corners in the game
Do you know how to unlock these three?
20221108.png

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes