Ziira

Aug 25, 2024
Somebody probably already asked but how do you exit out of the upgrade section after your done doing any stat upgrades?

FeminizedFemboy

Aug 25, 2024
Does anybody know if there’s a way to save Suzune from the Ranch or if she even needs saving? When you get the Ranch area game over screen she is getting broken next to you and I want to know if it’s cannon that she’s in there.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Does anybody know if there’s a way to save Suzune from the Ranch or if she even needs saving? When you get the Ranch area game over screen she is getting broken next to you and I want to know if it’s cannon that she’s in there.
You can save her by defeating the Ranch boss. The Ranch game over scene doesn't have a second variation, so you'll still see her getting broken next to you even after you defeat the boss, though.

FeminizedFemboy

Aug 25, 2024
You can save her by defeating the Ranch boss. The Ranch game over scene doesn't have a second variation, so you'll still see her getting broken next to you even after you defeat the boss, though.
Thank you! I have had a hard time finding things in this game, but I just found a complete world map so hopefully I can find the boss for the Ranch now.

sxkbvskb

Mar 3, 2021
For Everyone with Diary / First Boss Bug

I found somewhere that extracting this file from one adaptation of the game to another fixes it, i just took this one file so people dont have to download whole game for a mere fix like me. Just Extract and overwrite sharedassets11.assets file in NightofRevenge. Data Folder for Verison 1.07 of the game. Tell me if it helped, i might have missed something.
Worked for me, ty.

Reactions: MadKitten

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
So I have seen a few posts asking about how to get past the first boss after defeating and being stuck at the diary. I can't seem to get past it myself too. Why is this happening and how can we get past this part?

Diceyman

Jun 8, 2024
If you're on Android and want to play this game, There's an emulator for Windows that runs it.

It's touchy, if you tap it at the wrong time it'll freeze on load, but otherwise in the game it plays smooth as silk. It won't auto translate, nor will the NoREromod work. But uncensored assets and textures are a-go. If you want to play and are unable to otherwise go here.

install APK, Set Up container with amount of memory your phone has, and play around with the settings til you get it running smoother.

From There It's on a case by case basis for how you want to set up your controls. Or if it even runs for you. Be patient, if it freezes, don't tap, it is actually loading. If it doesn't load after you give it adequate time, exit out of the game and redo, it might have actually frozen.

Screenshots:
View attachment 3522678
View attachment 3522679 View attachment 3522683
Don't judge the buttons, I was just getting it playable to see how well it worked. Honestly spells are okay, but doing things quickly will take practice. I'll be moving my own buttons around to see what plays Best for me. But the control profile is on the bottom for those that want it.
View attachment 3522702

Tags: Android, Phone, Emulation, Emulator, Mobile Game.
hey, could you give me info about how you got it running and what settings did you use, also is translation (even if partial) completely out of the question?

Mar 28, 2017
hey, could you give me info about how you got it running and what settings did you use, also is translation (even if partial) completely out of the question?
Translation is completely out of the question, third party software hooking into the game will not run. My settings were mostly default, but honestly it entirely depends on your phone. Recently I just got the S24, and Winlator would not run for me at all. Turns out its because the software was not compatible yet, and a mod was put out to address it. Unfortunately its in Japanese.

Diceyman

Jun 8, 2024
Translation is completely out of the question, third party software hooking into the game will not run. My settings were mostly default, but honestly it entirely depends on your phone. Recently I just got the S24, and Winlator would not run for me at all. Turns out its because the software was not compatible yet, and a mod was put out to address it. Unfortunately its in Japanese.
thanks for replying!
also while it's not the best solution but I found a bootleg way of translating not just this game but ANY GAME for that matter and it's by using a 3d party on-screen translator (that's installed as an apk on your phone rather than on Winlator)

one that worked for me was "Instant translate" with it's "AI translate" feature, it takes abit of getting used to but it gets the job done~

Reactions: Nikolas-Ambross
4.50 star(s) 84 Votes