JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I got a glitch that won't let me read NPC diaries at all so I straight can't progress. Is there anyone else that got this problem and if so, how fix?
The regulars on this thread have seen people talk about this bug so many times and reposted the solution so many times that they don't answer anymore, and most of them likely muted (ignore) the thread.

The "journal / diary glitch" is fixed by having the right download for the game, which is probably not any of the ones in the first post. Try Krongorka's repack posted on this thread multiple times, fairly recently too IIRC.

Dakurei Sparda

Jul 15, 2022
Puedes comprar atuendos alternativos en la tienda de brujas, que se encuentra en la ciudad bastante al principio del juego. El karma se obtiene en varios eventos y al salvar a las chicas que encuentres en los mapas. Mientras explores todos los mapas, obtendrás suficiente karma.
[/CITA]
Tengo el tirador fantasma e inmortal que. pero me aparece en otro menú que hay más trajes pero son un signo de interrogación, mi pregunta es... ¿solo hay dos trajes que se pueden desbloquear? o hay más? Gracias, ya entendí lo del karma, aunque algo hay. Tengo una partida guardada avanzada. pero no entiendo que hay que hacer en este punto para seguir avanzando, aquí adjunto la imagen, no puedo pasar de ese árbol, ¿tengo que hacer algo? disculpen las molestias

Reactions: pacolel

Idontcarelol3

Feb 23, 2022
The regulars on this thread have seen people talk about this bug so many times and reposted the solution so many times that they don't answer anymore, and most of them likely muted (ignore) the thread.

The "journal / diary glitch" is fixed by having the right download for the game, which is probably not any of the ones in the first post. Try Krongorka's repack posted on this thread multiple times, fairly recently too IIRC.
thanks mate, appreciate it

MPAD2277

Oct 22, 2022
If you're on Android and want to play this game, There's an emulator for Windows that runs it.

It's touchy, if you tap it at the wrong time it'll freeze on load, but otherwise in the game it plays smooth as silk. It won't auto translate, nor will the NoREromod work. But uncensored assets and textures are a-go. If you want to play and are unable to otherwise go here.

install APK, Set Up container with amount of memory your phone has, and play around with the settings til you get it running smoother.

From There It's on a case by case basis for how you want to set up your controls. Or if it even runs for you. Be patient, if it freezes, don't tap, it is actually loading. If it doesn't load after you give it adequate time, exit out of the game and redo, it might have actually frozen.

Screenshots:
View attachment 3522678
View attachment 3522679 View attachment 3522683
Don't judge the buttons, I was just getting it playable to see how well it worked. Honestly spells are okay, but doing things quickly will take practice. I'll be moving my own buttons around to see what plays Best for me. But the control profile is on the bottom for those that want it.
View attachment 3522702

Tags: Android, Phone, Emulation, Emulator, Mobile Game.
I've tried to do it but when i click the .exe file, it just doesn't do anything, my mouse cursor still can be moved. Is this device issue or skill issue?

RandomDudeXD

Formerly 'LiamBoyVXII'
Apr 18, 2021
View attachment 656038

Overview:
Night of Revenge is a 2D action RPG hack and slash Game from D-Lis, the maker of Bullet Requiem from back in 2015, The gameplay is inspired by Dark Souls and Metroidvania with combine visuals action of its above-average production values.
You play as character "Aradia" the main female protagonist of the game that fight corruption and her mission is to save the girls who are being torned and tortured by monster; as playthrough in your journey you'll be navigating each level and fighting enemies and bosses along the way, with some light puzzle-solving elements in stages with many unique enemies.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-21
Release Date: 2023-04-21
Original Title: 魔女は復讐の夜に "Witch is on the Night of Revenge"
Developer/Publisher: D-Lis - - - -
Censored: No (Patched)
Version: 1.0.7 (fan translated)
Language: Japanese, English
Voices: Japanese
Shop:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

The download is patched with the Uncensored assets and Mosaic Removal.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA -
Win(Bug Fixed): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: UNCENSOR

Extra: GUIDE - MAP - v1.05 MAP - PARTIAL TRANSLATION - Cheat - Uncensored Assets -
AutoTranslator

omp123 thanks for the link, Krongorka thanks for the bug fix link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 656536 View attachment 656540 View attachment 656542 View attachment 656543 View attachment 656545 View attachment 656538 View attachment 656539 View attachment 656546 View attachment 656537 View attachment 656544 View attachment 656541
Does this update have large sinner slave's defeat (getting hung on the large sinner slave) ? If not, can you tell me which version have that ?

YftDragneel

Mar 5, 2020
Does anyone know how to resolve this bug?
I load my save and my scene doesn't load leaving me in eternal freefall.
Does anyone know how to solve it?

Apr 2, 2019
Hey, y'all. I decided to check back on this game after being reminded it existed. :ROFLMAO:
Just downloaded 1.07, and am curious if there's a cheat download for it? I see the cheat download for 0.54, but wasn't sure if it would work for 1.07?
(Edit) I answered my own question, with the help of a Ctrl+F search. Post #4,489 seems to have what I wanted.

Last edited:

SbOCl

Sep 6, 2022
NoR Uncensored Assets for v1.06
THE CONTENTS OF THIS POST ONLY WORK FOR v1.06. STOP MESSAGING ME SAYING IT DOESN'T WORK FOR OTHER VERSIONS.

>>DOWNLOAD <<

Alternatively, you can check out GranTurboAutismo's package HERE with my assets + mosaic remover and machine translation already applied.

Game not included.

This will only work for NoR 1.06, it will not work for v1.05. Maybe I'll make a v1.05 version another day.

This is a basic de-censoring pack that removes the baked-in mosaic censorship on the vanilla sprites. It contains no mods or cheats for those who want a regular vanilla play-through with uncensored assets. Requires a mosaic overlay remover like the BepInEx one attached to this post to work, which may not play well with other mods or translations. Non-BepInEx mosaic removers may or may not be added in the future.

Contents:

-Asset files that replace the baked-in mosaic censorship found in the vanilla game, lovingly crafted by myself and Quaking_Nuts
-Every modified sprite sheet in raw .png format to be used however you want
-A special optional sharedassets file that swaps the first unlockable bonus costume model with a (kinda shitty)
-An incredible map by Kek1245

Installation:

-Copy all sharedassets files from the Uncensored Assetfiles folder into your NightofRevenge_Data folder, and replace all existing files
-If you wish to install the Bunnysuit mod, complete the step above, then overwrite the sharedassets2.assets file with the one in the BONUS Bunnysuit folder. BACKUP THE FILE BEFORE OVERWRITING.

Installing BepInEx Mosaic Remover:

Yes, I know, it fucks up the particles, and I know it fucks up translations, but I'm still waiting on a mod-free mosaic remover that edits the Assembly-CSharp, so it'll have to do for now.

-Download
-Place the contents of the .zip file into the same folder as your NoR .exe
-Run the game, then quit out of the game
-New folders should now be available in the BepInEx folder. Place DumbRendererDemosaic.dll in the BepInEx/plugins folder.
(Sometimes this file pops a single false positive on Virustotal from some no-name AV suite, run your own scan if you want to be cautious.)

Let me know if you notice any major fuckups or significant graphical screw-ups (pieces with ugly outline glow) and I'll do a quick patch if I missed anything. The Bunnysuit mod is kind of shitty and I won't be fixing gaps in the model, mostly because it's more-or-less impossible. (the sprite sheet it too cramped to resize)
In the Game Over CG page,the penis of the fourth CG in the third row still has mosaic.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
In the Game Over CG page,the penis of the fourth CG in the third row still has mosaic.
Do you mean the animation itself or the preview image? I didn't bother decensoring the preview images.

Also this is unsupported and I'm done patching it.

Halzerka

Apr 10, 2023
Hello everyone. I faced such a problem that the game is not translated into Russian, I do everything according to the instructions, but no result. There is no such problem with English.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 82 Votes