• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 7, 2019
If some densely folded giga-brain comes along and puts the updated game + updated Omp123 uncensor mod + the BepInEx translator into a single download like the one Kuma made earlier then I'd be on the lookout for that, would probably help a lot of newer players

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Omp123-Thanks for the clean steam files! Been wanting to try this looks legit. Now maybe Ill try and put all the mods and English translations together into an aio and upload that for everyone. Confusion in this thread is giving me an headache.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Credits to omp123 Quaking_Nuts Kek1245
Unmodded, Uncensored, with Bepinex TL:
*Same as above but with my mods + fix:

*You can move the camera around without the game over canvas blocking your view of the scene, you can zoom up to 3x instead of 2x, girls do not disappear after rescue (no extra karma btw, and not applicable to Suzune)
Transfer your saves / translation

Last edited:

seeinglinks

Jul 30, 2020
i get softlocked in the prayer maiden boss room after defeating her. any ideas on how to fix? apparently a teleportation trigger is supposed to happen

RickyRolling42069

Jul 23, 2018
okay i beat the game but dont seems to fully understand the whole plot of the game, also because of MTL, yikes. Anyone has good understanding of the story that can explain it to me?

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
When i run the game and close out after following all the steps the BepInEx/Plugins folders still doesn't show up or exist iv followed everything to a tea and i dont know why its not working
If you want just download GranTurboAutismo's package here for a no hassle experience. Top link is unmodded, bottom has mods, both are uncensored and machine translated with my and Quaking_Nuts' uncensored assets.

Last edited:

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks to GranTurboAutismo for packaging everything up, he solved the mosaic overlay issue and made a nice bundle so I'm linking to it in the top of my post.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
NOR BonedMod:
This mod is very much a work in progress but don't expect too much from it!

Warning! I have only tested this against the Trial version of the game so there is a chance it will not work with the full version. I also have not tested this with other bepinex plugins.

Download DEV TESTING BUILD 2 : Mega
CRC32: D15D1439
MD5: 050F92C363CA16EF0C1E4EB3CDC6FE25
SHA1: 36C41229C8AE69EE6665732BBEEF77902734295D

Installation:

Removal:

Description:

Tips:

Code:
Dev build 2 notes:
* Enemies can now grab you if you stand too close
* Enemies move 10% faster
* Enemies have 10-15% more HP
* Enemies have 10% more toughness
* Enemies falter duration reduced 25%
* Enemies heal a small amount each time they clap cheeks
* Bigoni has special struggle stats so he is easier to escape

Dev build 1 notes:
* Knockdowns sap stamina
* Knocked down staming regen is slower based on how much HP is missing
* Stand up from knockdown requires full stamina
* Escaping from sex uses stamina
* Escape attempts have a random chance of success
* Enemies will overcompensate to you struggling frequently, making it harder to struggle so maybe it is a good idea to try to catch them off guard...
* Guarding hits consumes more stamina
what do you think of the possibility of removing life bars from enemies?
(more immersive and more unpredictable)

Reactions: Beats9821

tallyeight

May 27, 2020
I really wish there was a more detailed story and commentary to go along with the Prayer Maiden. Maybe a longer scene where the protag is hypnotized. Still pretty hot

accardo

Jul 7, 2020
NOR BonedMod:
This mod is very much a work in progress but don't expect too much from it!

Warning! I have only tested this against the Trial version of the game so there is a chance it will not work with the full version. I also have not tested this with other bepinex plugins.

Download DEV TESTING BUILD 2 : Mega
CRC32: D15D1439
MD5: 050F92C363CA16EF0C1E4EB3CDC6FE25
SHA1: 36C41229C8AE69EE6665732BBEEF77902734295D

Installation:

Removal:

Description:

Tips:

Code:
Dev build 2 notes:
* Enemies can now grab you if you stand too close
* Enemies move 10% faster
* Enemies have 10-15% more HP
* Enemies have 10% more toughness
* Enemies falter duration reduced 25%
* Enemies heal a small amount each time they clap cheeks
* Bigoni has special struggle stats so he is easier to escape

Dev build 1 notes:
* Knockdowns sap stamina
* Knocked down staming regen is slower based on how much HP is missing
* Stand up from knockdown requires full stamina
* Escaping from sex uses stamina
* Escape attempts have a random chance of success
* Enemies will overcompensate to you struggling frequently, making it harder to struggle so maybe it is a good idea to try to catch them off guard...
* Guarding hits consumes more stamina
Thanks for sharing! Having played around it for two areas, one issue I have is that the "enemy grab you if you stand too close" also apply when you parry them into a stun state, so when you get close to try to active execution after parrying they might grab you before you can press the key. Personally I think it's a bit annoying to deal with, and kinda end up discouraging parry in general.

Reactions: boned

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Credits to omp123 Quaking_Nuts Kek1245
Unmodded, Uncensored, with Bepinex TL: Mega
*Same as above but with my mods + fix: Mega

*You can move the camera around without the game over canvas blocking your view of the scene, you can zoom up to 3x instead of 2x, girls do not disappear after rescue (no extra karma btw, and not applicable to Suzune)
Transfer your saves / translation
I can't for the life of me manage to make the translation work for some reason...am I doing sometihng wrong?

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes