Drakehunt

Mar 27, 2019
Random question, I'm not sure if I'm just blinding something but are you not able to keep the different outfits on Aradia during scenes?

spria7384

Sep 14, 2022
Random question, I'm not sure if I'm just blinding something but are you not able to keep the different outfits on Aradia during scenes?
If you mean game over cg part, no
D lis did highlight that in dlsite shop page
PSX_20221109_191527.jpg
Saying for now alt costume wont have any affect in scenes.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Dude this game is crazy, the ending is kind of a twist. I did my first run with 0 assaults and fuck I don't think I can bring myself to put Aradia through any of the shit I had planned for.

The real H-game was the friends we made along the way, huh....

Does anyone have any proper explanation for some of the story points? Like I can't fully understand the stuff the final boss says, I have a general idea, but the specifics are difficult to grasp since the TL is kind of bad.

AblazeCoal

Apr 9, 2018
No I meant the in game scenes, like if she gets knocked down and raped it changes her hair and outfit back for me, just not sure if thats intentional or not.
Yes, it works as intended. I believe, when D-Lis first posted on Ci-en that there will be alt costumes, he mentioned, that having them alter h-animations would require going through each and every animation and changing them manually one by one due to how game works. The process might take over a month for each single costume, so instead D-Lis restricted them to general animations, like walking, attacking, knocked down e.t.c. In-game explanation for this is that Illusive doesn't actually tailor you a new suit, instead making an illusion, that falls apart if enemy rapes or kills Aradia.

Drakehunt

Mar 27, 2019
Yes, it works as intended. I believe, when D-Lis first posted on Ci-en that there will be alt costumes, he mentioned, that having them alter h-animations would require going through each and every animation and changing them manually one by one due to how game works. The process might take over a month for each single costume, so instead D-Lis restricted them to general animations, like walking, attacking, knocked down e.t.c. In-game explanation for this is that Illusive doesn't actually tailor you a new suit, instead making an illusion, that falls apart if enemy rapes or kills Aradia.
Shame, I like the alt outfits

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Updated BonedMod to include some quality of life tweaks as I am playing through the campaign. Once I have completed the game, I will move the mod out of dev testing status with the consideration that basic playtesting will be done. Still, I'd choose to play with the mod versus vanilla at this point ;)
Thanks for the mod! I've been playing with it for a little while now, but, wouldn't it make sense to put a 'limit' on how many attempts you can fail before succeeding? I ended up getting stuck with a slime for a few minutes before I ended up turning on cheats for infinite stamina and spamming the input key, and even then, it took a dozen presses before my character got out.

Are the odds just that low or did I get unlucky? I waited ~8 seconds between each attempt so I thought it wouldn't be long before I succeeded, but my Aradia was literally practically game over'd with that one grab.

EDIT: I ended up removing the mod from this run. While the idea is 10/10, I think it's way too annoying more than anything. It just swings the game from one extreme (vanilla is too easy) to another where it takes too much time to escape a simple grab. Hope that the full version at least allows people to adjust the odds to personal preference, cause I don't think it's fun to spend 2+ minutes trying to escape some random grab, I've seen someone mention that it should end grabs after the first climax, and I think that might be the solution here with a bit of improvement on escape odds.

Last edited:

thisisstupid1234

Oct 30, 2022
okay i beat the game but dont seems to fully understand the whole plot of the game, also because of MTL, yikes. Anyone has good understanding of the story that can explain it to me?
I don't fully understand the story myself due to the translations but from my understanding:

So at the start of the game, you find out you're a witch named Aradia, seeking revenge on the church. When Aradia was a child, the church had invaded her village. Her father and sister hid her away before engaging the church in combat but were subsequently killed. Aradia was discovered in her hiding place and was raped multiple times (as seen in the event with the fat man). She is eventually taken in by Vendetta and hones her skills so she may one day take revenge on the church.

Eventually the day comes and Aradia sets off on her quest; first visiting a bandit village to test her skills and rescue the women kidnapped there. She returns to Vendetta and reaffirms her vow to seek revenge. During this time, it appears that demons have appeared and are clashing with the church in various places including the cathedral. As Aradia journeys, she meets a girl named Suzunne, who is seeking vengeance on her brother, who had killed their father (and possibly others). At the cathedral, Aradia befriends or helps several nuns and other survivors, though to my knowledge the survivors are raped in various diaries. She eventually runs into Candore (err did I spell that right), who had been sent to quash the demon uprising. Aradia defeats Candore but spares her and Candore is eventually raped by other survivors.

Aradia eventually finds Suzunne again, who has been captured and is being kept as a sex slave by her brother and other slavers. Aradia defeats Suzunne's brother and the two see the consequences of living for revenge. Suzunne arguably is the only one with a happy ending.

Aradia continues her journey and she eventually encounters the witch of thorns, who kills the other church leaders including the pope. The witch of thorns reveals herself to be the real Aradia; you were a clone created by Vendetta. The real Aradia offers you a choice: to join her on her quest for revenge or to oppose her. In the join ending, you and Aradia set off and continue killing, leaving a mountain of corpses in your wake and embracing "evil." In the "true" ending, you battle the true Aradia and defeat her. Realizing that you are only contributing to the cycle of hatred caused by revenge, your Aradia kills the true Aradia and commits suicide, thereby ending the cycle of revenge.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
If honestly = the game was disappointing -_- in fact version 0.54 was already FINAL... what the developer has been doing all this time is not clear... some of the locations FEEL UNDONE... As if there was nowhere to pull and it was necessary to release the game X_X ... Was it difficult to make DIFFERENT costumes? (for example, a rabbit costume, a bikini-cow? What is the meaning of KARMA?Those. it turns out we did BAD deeds, and did not release prisoners -_- The animations are good, but what's the point? ... Nonsense 4\10 Х_х
The same balance in weapons is broken = more than 80% are useless... I didn't use magic at all and in the end I forgot about it... Who cares, I share my save (FIGHT BEFORE THE FINAL) + OPEN GALLERY ...
Well from the fact that he stated alone the nude model was quite a disaster to make, I would assume that changing the outfit in great proportions would have been impossible (regarding that he is a solo dev). Also, idk which areas you feel are undone since I don't feel that any area is undone personally, everything seems kinda finished in my eyes. Also, what more did you expect? What he added for 1 year worth of content is pretty big if you compare it with the 6 before that... u guys are just judging from a beta from 1 year ago, the finished game isn't a disappointment at all what are you on about.

Jul 23, 2018
I don't fully understand the story myself due to the translations but from my understanding:

So at the start of the game, you find out you're a witch named Aradia, seeking revenge on the church. When Aradia was a child, the church had invaded her village. Her father and sister hid her away before engaging the church in combat but were subsequently killed. Aradia was discovered in her hiding place and was raped multiple times (as seen in the event with the fat man). She is eventually taken in by Vendetta and hones her skills so she may one day take revenge on the church.

Eventually the day comes and Aradia sets off on her quest; first visiting a bandit village to test her skills and rescue the women kidnapped there. She returns to Vendetta and reaffirms her vow to seek revenge. During this time, it appears that demons have appeared and are clashing with the church in various places including the cathedral. As Aradia journeys, she meets a girl named Suzunne, who is seeking vengeance on her brother, who had killed their father (and possibly others). At the cathedral, Aradia befriends or helps several nuns and other survivors, though to my knowledge the survivors are raped in various diaries. She eventually runs into Candore (err did I spell that right), who had been sent to quash the demon uprising. Aradia defeats Candore but spares her and Candore is eventually raped by other survivors.

Aradia eventually finds Suzunne again, who has been captured and is being kept as a sex slave by her brother and other slavers. Aradia defeats Suzunne's brother and the two see the consequences of living for revenge. Suzunne arguably is the only one with a happy ending.

Aradia continues her journey and she eventually encounters the witch of thorns, who kills the other church leaders including the pope. The witch of thorns reveals herself to be the real Aradia; you were a clone created by Vendetta. The real Aradia offers you a choice: to join her on her quest for revenge or to oppose her. In the join ending, you and Aradia set off and continue killing, leaving a mountain of corpses in your wake and embracing "evil." In the "true" ending, you battle the true Aradia and defeat her. Realizing that you are only contributing to the cycle of hatred caused by revenge, your Aradia kills the true Aradia and commits suicide, thereby ending the cycle of revenge.
The scene that: "The fat man who was trying to help aradia but she ended up being meat toilet" is the real Aradia's past? Man MTL fucked it up for me, i even thought it was a gameover scene because i got teleported to altar after that
Also i didnt notice any info about Aradia revealed as a clone except when she met the final boss

Reactions: fucholab and Eden7

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Are people seriously complaining about content on a $15 title they been playing for year(s)?
I seriously wonder what planet some people are from.
It really isn't that unreasonable to wish a game had a bigger scope, more features, more story, more events, more endings etc. If that would have meant the game would cost more, it would be money well spent by those who want more too. There are many instances where an indie game has a small scope due to limited budget or development help. In a way, it's a compliment to be upset by the game being too small for what they wanted from it. It just means they are so into it, they wanted more and were willing to give more money and/or wait longer to see it be more. There's nothing wrong with that.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
I'm gonna be 100% honest a lot of the stuff still does feel like hardly anything was improved from version 0.54. Plenty of bugs still from that version and just logical content/updates to it just *not* there.

Pregnancy was literally just the same 2 slime enemies, futa was thrown in with the succubus, but *plenty* of guro scenes of course. Gallery is buggy and sometimes just doesn't show up even if you should've unlocked it. No way to view background girls or "cutscenes" in gallery. Some animations (like the hobo gangbang) literally just cutting straight to the animation with barely a transition and then just "game overs". The Samurai chick literally had a whole side quest teased only to boil down to "fight her brother while she's chained up in the background & never seen again". Just such wasted potential
I too would have enjoyed for there to be way more content. I wish there were more developers, a bigger budget and more time to develop the game further with more features, content, story, lore, events, alternative game routes and the like. I would have contributed more and waited longer to see growth on all fronts. This is because I like the feel, the setting, the character designs and the potential I can imagine with it.

Unfortunately, the project was kept small, for who knows what reason, but, I'm not sure if there is anything that can be done. Maybe we can request for there to be a sequel or an expansion, for more developers to be brought on board, for there to be a new fan start up to push the game further, but if the people behind the game just aren't interested in that, that's it. Maybe the game can inspire a similar one that is bigger in scope though by those with the talent to see it through. That might be your best bet. Well, that, or some unprecedented modding effort to add to the game substantially. It's not impossible, but probably a bit improbable.

Reactions: Dahotshot
Nov 24, 2019
The scene that: "The fat man who was trying to help aradia but she ended up being meat toilet" is the real Aradia's past? Man MTL fucked it up for me, i even thought it was a gameover scene because i got teleported to altar after that
Also i didnt notice any info about Aradia revealed as a clone except when she met the final boss
Could someone upload this scene i dont remember it and dont have enough time to replay the game

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes