OwOthello123

Apr 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I might be stuck at this point in the white cathedral.
I can't jump up to the ladder at the very left, where the lever is. Anyone, who knows how to proceed from here?

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019

So I beat the Samurai dude and I was going back to the shrine, there's this red glowing mist and no matter what option I pick, nothing happens but I can no longer interact with it.

Is this a bug? Or am I just not understanding what this does? Can someone explain?

Nvia_

Jun 23, 2020

So I beat the Samurai dude and I was going back to the shrine, there's this red glowing mist and no matter what option I pick, nothing happens but I can no longer interact with it.

Is this a bug? Or am I just not understanding what this does? Can someone explain?
when you hit activate sign, it respawns the boss

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
I know we have the MTL, but are there plans for a tralnslated mod or something?
There's an objectively better DeepL translation on page 218 by Hangyaku if you want to use that. Easier to understand most of the time.

Reactions: Fleep

boned

Dec 3, 2018
NOR BonedMod Dev testing build 3

Code:
Dev build 3 notes:
* Prevent monsters from grabbing while stunned by parry
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters and training dummy
* Adjusted struggle curves to be marginally better luck
Updated BonedMod to include some quality of life tweaks as I am playing through the campaign. Once I have completed the game, I will move the mod out of dev testing status with the consideration that basic playtesting will be done. Still, I'd choose to play with the mod versus vanilla at this point ;)

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
Night of Revenge 1.07 with last kumarin helper plugin pack and the Kek1245 map.

Night of Revenge 1.07
With BepInEx, AutoTranslator with the status menu text fixed and all diaries translated, helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1 from kumarin (uncensor + cheats) and Kek1245 map . I uploaded this because all problems with peoples trying working with ReiPatcher. Only need change the keys because i use the arrows for move.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
If honestly = the game was disappointing -_- in fact version 0.54 was already FINAL... what the developer has been doing all this time is not clear... some of the locations FEEL UNDONE... As if there was nowhere to pull and it was necessary to release the game X_X ... Was it difficult to make DIFFERENT costumes? (for example, a rabbit costume, a bikini-cow? What is the meaning of KARMA?Those. it turns out we did BAD deeds, and did not release prisoners -_- The animations are good, but what's the point? ... Nonsense 4\10 Х_х
The same balance in weapons is broken = more than 80% are useless... I didn't use magic at all and in the end I forgot about it... Who cares, I share my save (FIGHT BEFORE THE FINAL) + OPEN GALLERY ...

Last edited:

Rimentus1014

Jun 26, 2018
If honestly = the game was disappointing -_- in fact version 0.54 was already FINAL... what the developer has been doing all this time is not clear... some of the locations FEEL UNDONE... As if there was nowhere to pull and it was necessary to release the game X_X ... Was it difficult to make DIFFERENT costumes? (for example, a rabbit costume, a bikini-cow? What is the meaning of KARMA?Those. it turns out we did BAD deeds, and did not release prisoners -_- The animations are good, but what's the point? ... Nonsense 4\10 Х_х
The same balance in weapons is broken = more than 80% are useless... I didn't use magic at all and in the end I forgot about it... Who cares, I share my save (FIGHT BEFORE THE FINAL) + OPEN GALLERY ...
For me everything in the gallery is still locked.

Reactions: Eskeetit666
Jan 14, 2021
I'm gonna be 100% honest a lot of the stuff still does feel like hardly anything was improved from version 0.54. Plenty of bugs still from that version and just logical content/updates to it just *not* there.

Pregnancy was literally just the same 2 slime enemies, futa was thrown in with the succubus, but *plenty* of guro scenes of course. Gallery is buggy and sometimes just doesn't show up even if you should've unlocked it. No way to view background girls or "cutscenes" in gallery. Some animations (like the hobo gangbang) literally just cutting straight to the animation with barely a transition and then just "game overs". The Samurai chick literally had a whole side quest teased only to boil down to "fight her brother while she's chained up in the background & never seen again". Just such wasted potential

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Does anyone know what the "????" entry is for? I did everything (I think) up to defeating the succubus. Usually there aren't items unless I have to corresponding 'soul', so I'm confused about what this is supposed to be.

Is it some weapon I have to upgrade and present to her?

spria7384

Sep 14, 2022
Does anyone know what the "????" entry is for? I did everything (I think) up to defeating the succubus. Usually there aren't items unless I have to corresponding 'soul', so I'm confused about what this is supposed to be.

Is it some weapon I have to upgrade and present to her?
have you defeat the wolf boss yet? Church Beast in area 3 Bridge block
gonna walk there from area 5 underground church.
think it like a first dark soul, that you need to find other route to travel back to other area.

Reactions: BigBiggieBig

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
have you defeat the wolf boss yet? Church Beast in area 3 Bridge block
gonna walk there from area 5 underground church.
think it like a first dark soul, that you need to find other route to travel back to other area.
That must be the one! Haven't fought any wolf-type enemy yet, so I'm guessing I must have missed it entirely. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: spria7384

AblazeCoal

Apr 9, 2018
I don't know how Unity works, so, please, forgive my ignorance, but it looks like Bunnysuit event has plenty of graphics for Aradia's walking animation and for destroyed state. Wouldn't it be possible to replace one of the alternative costumes with bunnysuit?

spria7384

Sep 14, 2022
I don't know how Unity works, so, please, forgive my ignorance, but it looks like Bunnysuit event has plenty of graphics for Aradia's walking animation and for destroyed state. Wouldn't it be possible to replace one of the alternative costumes with bunnysuit?
speaking of this. I am more surprised that bunnysuit come out first, but there is no nude mod for Aradia.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes