f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I haven't had too much issue escaping personally, although it did take awhile one time when I was low hp but that's to be expected. Perhaps more emphases on waiting in the description? I think the mechanics and tips section of the readme are pretty clear though so I'm not sure there's much else you can do.

I have a couple requests and questions for the mod. Could you make the arousal gas status apply faster or in a much larger amount? It's currently completely harmless unless you actively try and get the status effect. Also I think you were musing the idea of not being able to dodge through enemies? That wouldn't be the worst idea since you can still jump around most stuff if you need too but would force you to engage in a few spots. I know it's not for everyone but I wouldn't mind even more of an increase in the difficulty such as more buffs to speed or other stats, especially for the weaker enemies, like the crossbow convict, slimes, scarecrows, red crawlers and undead so they have a chance at grabbing you.

I was also wondering if the enemies healing from clapping cheeks was working correctly. I was watching one of the bosses' hp bar and it didn't increase. I also checked a couple normal enemies and I don't think it increased their health either.
Since you're familiar with the game, may I ask:

Are there any scenes NOT in the Gallery?

What happens when you rescue different witches or civilians? Any scenes there?

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Since you're familiar with the game, may I ask:

What happens when you rescue different witches or civilians? Any scenes there?
None of the npcs or events are in the gallery. Only exceptions I think are the npcs that appear in the ranch trainer and giant maiden scenes, those still aren't independent npcs or events though so... I think D-lis did say something about possibly adding them to the gallery in a future patch though.

Reactions: rf300400

AblazeCoal

Apr 9, 2018
Yes, there's a lot of them. Currently, in the gallery you can't see:
- Any of the rescued witches. They also don't appear on the same savefile you have rescued them before. Once gone, they are gone for good. BonedMod, talked about above, partially solves that by respawning rescued women, but comes with it's own caveat of gameplay changes. A scene with two rescued witches from underground church does appears in the background of the gallery, but it's a rare exclusion, because they initially were part of gallery background and were added in the world later;
- Overwhelming majority of background scenes. You can still find them in the world, since, unlike rescues, they don't despawn, but not in the gallery. Gallery does have a unique girl inside tentacle maiden on the background alongside two rescueable witches, but I'm not sure if they should count;
- Any of the events. Most of them are similar to background as in they don't deactivate and you can replay them over and over, exclusion being teleport to the Ranch, because it basically acts as Suzune's rescue;
- The high karma game over options, that is listed as ??? when you don't have enough karma. It's a single still image tho, so not much lost there;
- Diaries and logs. They have a few still pictures for each one, but can't be viewed from gallery. You can still view them in the game on shelter's second floor and in the Ranch;
- Any of the girls, who end up at the Ranch. But you can, obviously, find them at the Ranch whenever, they aren't, fortunately or not, actually being sold off anywhere. Honestly, Ranch acts as a bootleg gallery, wish there was a way to make it's unique enemies non-hostile somehow;
- Few miscellaneous scenes, including: part of Prayer Maiden game over; unrescueable witch in pleasure trainer on White Cathedral Rooftops; high inquisitors stoprape on the same level; perhaps some other I can't remember.

And that's the extent of it. For now. D-Lis mentioned in last update, that he's working on adding them to the gallery. Looks like long-forgotten "Player" option in Punishment Room might be used to view background scenes, as well as some other.

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
Can't level up, can't allocate ideas to stats on altar. Btw I downloaded the AutoTranslator section. Tried to earn ideas on tutorial w/o enabling cheats, gone to altar and still can't allocate to stats. [Sigh] guess I'll enjoy the Gallery.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
so we jumped from what version 0.5 to version 1.0.3
thats a huge jump. whats new? theres no changelog and idk where to read the changes

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
so we jumped from what version 0.5 to version 1.0.3
thats a huge jump. whats new? theres no changelog and idk where to read the changes
Several gore scenes, random scene ends, game ending+final boss, several new weapons and item placements, ability to rescue several characters, diary entries, and lastly a small ranch side-story with two japanese siblings. I think that's it, doesn't really feel like we jumped from .5 into 1 but rather like we went from .9 into ver.1
Looks like all that's left is some random minor updates and bugfixes.

toptasticme

Jul 31, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also feel that certain parts of the game is "unfinished" such as the ranch , the prayer maiden and the Demonic Corruption they are loose ends/has no explanation as to what and who they are as such I have a feeling that they were left open on purpose for the next dlc and that it would be the main focus of it (if there was a DLC) and I have a theory as to how its gonna play.

this is all a shot in the Dark so bear with me also SPOILER ill be mention the ending of the main game / what happens to Aradia here

if I were to guess we would be playing as Vendetta directly after the clone kills the real Aradia and herself. if my memory serves me right Vendetta teleported to us its safe to assume that she only had 2 teleport scrolls/paper prepared to return back to the safe house one for herself and one for Aradia but she didn't know that the real Aradia was still alive instead of teleporting herself she used the scrolls to teleport both Aradia's Bodies back for fear of the bodies to be used in more experiments especially since one of them has the witch of thorn power (if not both of them having the power I remember a defeat CG (as in a Drawing with text not a animated defeat scene that is in the gallery) of clone Aradia's eyes turning Red after she lost her mind to pleasure and the Real Aradias Eyes are red in the defeat scene when you lose to her maybe she has the power lying dormant and maybe thats the reason they tried to mass clone Aradia since the power of the thorns are "compatible" with the original body). after we escape from the chapel? there would be some sort of time skip and we would be witnessing the aftermath of Aradia's Rampage after all the only one we knew who held power/authority was the pope and he's dead there would be a huge power vacuum as well as Demonic corruption is literally everywhere. If I were to guess the ranch owner would be the one to take control of the city with the church under his control as well the new head/pope of the church would be most likely a corrupt inquisitor working under him and our job is to beat both of them.

now that's my theory and I hope it goes like this.

now here comes the farfetched/my fantasy theory as for how the gameplay would go

If I were to guess the gameplay most likely would be harder as in Vendetta is weaker she can get 2/3 shoted by an inquisitor in normal difficulty however to compensate there would be a switch system like in most fighting games while we are escaping we would meet our favorite inquisitor Candole its not hard to believe that she was getting punished due to her failure and is trying to escape, they would team up and fight our way out into a sewage system why a sewage system because new map new enemies and you know not running straight into a lot of inquisitors that were alerted because of Our Rampage with Clone Aradia a few moments ago. not only that but now H-scenes could placed all over the main city and chapel maps now without breaking the story. if the switch system is added it doesn't have to be vendetta with candole all the time we could be teaming up with others such as a high inquisitor that joins the rebellion's to get he's hand on Candice (blackmail) same goes for vendetta such as the giant enslaved convict "falling in love" with her you get where this is going? the possibility's are endless. and not only that i hope the ending would not only end in a cliffhanger but as well as a twist such as sacrificing(still alive) either candice or vendetta so that the other would survive due to the old demon lord resurrecting and we can get another DLC.

i wonder what are your thoughts of this and is it farfetched? the reason the project would be this big is because the game was a success and he could hire a few people to help him that's what I am hoping on.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Yes, there's a lot of them. Currently, in the gallery you can't see:
- Any of the rescued witches. They also don't appear on the same savefile you have rescued them before. Once gone, they are gone for good. BonedMod, talked about above, partially solves that by respawning rescued women, but comes with it's own caveat of gameplay changes. A scene with two rescued witches from underground church does appears in the background of the gallery, but it's a rare exclusion, because they initially were part of gallery background and were added in the world later;
- Overwhelming majority of background scenes. You can still find them in the world, since, unlike rescues, they don't despawn, but not in the gallery. Gallery does have a unique girl inside tentacle maiden on the background alongside two rescueable witches, but I'm not sure if they should count;
- Any of the events. Most of them are similar to background as in they don't deactivate and you can replay them over and over, exclusion being teleport to the Ranch, because it basically acts as Suzune's rescue;
- The high karma game over options, that is listed as ??? when you don't have enough karma. It's a single still image tho, so not much lost there;
- Diaries and logs. They have a few still pictures for each one, but can't be viewed from gallery. You can still view them in the game on shelter's second floor and in the Ranch;
- Any of the girls, who end up at the Ranch. But you can, obviously, find them at the Ranch whenever, they aren't, fortunately or not, actually being sold off anywhere. Honestly, Ranch acts as a bootleg gallery, wish there was a way to make it's unique enemies non-hostile somehow;
- Few miscellaneous scenes, including: part of Prayer Maiden game over; unrescueable witch in pleasure trainer on White Cathedral Rooftops; high inquisitors stoprape on the same level; perhaps some other I can't remember.

And that's the extent of it. For now. D-Lis mentioned in last update, that he's working on adding them to the gallery. Looks like long-forgotten "Player" option in Punishment Room might be used to view background scenes, as well as some other.
Thanks for your information. That's quite a lot; I don't even know what the "saved" animations look like since they're all already done on my saves.

Would you happen to have a save that HAS NOT saved anyone yet?

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
What has really changed with the update to 1.0.6, anything worth downloading it right now or should I wait and finish up with 1.0.5?

Also, I am missing 4 or so enemies and I cannot for the life of me think of where they could be or what they are.

There is one between Great Demon and Slime, two between Artificial tentacles and Muscled Black Suit, one between Mimic and Blackwings, and two between Librarian and Capra Demon.

Could someone please tell me what mobs I am missing and where to find them, because I though I killed at least one of everything I met.

spria7384

Sep 14, 2022
What has really changed with the update to 1.0.6, anything worth downloading it right now or should I wait and finish up with 1.0.5?

Also, I am missing 4 or so enemies and I cannot for the life of me think of where they could be or what they are.

There is one between Great Demon and Slime, two between Artificial tentacles and Muscled Black Suit, one between Mimic and Blackwings, and two between Librarian and Capra Demon.

Could someone please tell me what mobs I am missing and where to find them, because I though I killed at least one of everything I met.
what you missing are all trap type thing:
between great demon and slime is the rose worm trap, located in 2nd area, that trap thing trigger by getting hit hard enough.

2 between artificial tentacles and muscled black suit: first is "the paint". The one with many hands, located in underground church, its another trap type.
next one is wall trap in slum street.

Reactions: HackedHeart

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
what you missing are all trap type thing:
between great demon and slime is the rose worm trap, located in 2nd area, that trap thing trigger by getting hit hard enough.

2 between artificial tentacles and muscled black suit: first is "the paint". The one with many hands, located in underground church, its another trap type.
next one is wall trap in slum street.
Thank you, but I think I have all of those, they all appear in the Gallery. The only one I am missing in the gallery is between Arachne and Cocooned Demon, aside from that I have all of the animations I think, unless Vendetta has one and I have missed it. The ones I am referencing appear in the enemy info book in the Parish Church, do you think they are just there for filler or something?

Secetum

Nov 9, 2022
I wonder, does anybody know how much more of those Event sequences where you can enable a unique H-scene if you choose a certain choice?
Spoiler: An example being the Event of 2 Large Sinner Slaves, with a Witch on one, in the 2nd area, iirc, where Aradia could get captured alongside that other Witch.

Last edited:

spria7384

Sep 14, 2022
I wonder, does anybody know how much more of those Event sequences where you can enable a unique H-scene if you choose a certain choice?
Spoiler: An example being the Event of 2 Large Sinner Slaves, with a Witch on one, in the 2nd area, iirc, where Aradia could get captured alongside that other Witch.
Total got 5 h event, one is exclusive to Candore, that inquisitor boss.

Thank you, but I think I have all of those, they all appear in the Gallery. The only one I am missing in the gallery is between Arachne and Cocooned Demon, aside from that I have all of the animations I think, unless Vendetta has one and I have missed it. The ones I am referencing appear in the enemy info book in the Parish Church, do you think they are just there for filler or something?
Gallery and the info list in enemy book are different save
Enemy book is in independent save of your play through
While gallery is total game sequence flag record, which in game file folder "othersavedata"

The gallery you miss is still trap type enemy, same area of those spider/cocooned demon.

Secetum

Nov 9, 2022
Total got 5 h event, one is exclusive to Candore, that inquisitor boss.
Cool. Would you or anyone happen to know the names of the other locations where one can find them? I'm into the game enough to find the one in Rhodenia.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes