Secetum

Nov 9, 2022
Scene 1 is the one you unlock now
Scene 2 happened in nightless city alley before bar. bar event
Scene 3 is in the Ranch, top right side. just opposite way from boss area
Scene 4 is exclusive for Candore, abandoned lower layer, opposite way from boss area, easy to reach from save point shrine
Scene 5 is in elevated piligrim path, from first save point shirne there and dropping down by floor should see it.

explore a bit should found them all.

I'd like to ask further detail on how to locate these scenes, if you can. Like which shrine to start looking.

I think I encountered 2, where it starts at the Alley Way right?

Though for 4, I just fought Candore, and being defeated by her showed me a Nightmare scene, like being defeated by another mob.

boned

Dec 3, 2018
NOR BonedMod
Updated to dev build 4. Made it harder to dash past bunches of enemies. Removed a couple more grabs that were unintended and reduced speed on others. Revenge HP can be recovered sometimes during grabs now too. Download at original post.

Reactions: Zeddy

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
fun fact about decensoring all those assets for a straight:

doing so effectively ruined the game for me.

a big part of eroticism is intrigue, mystery, unfamiliarity. but i have seen every single pixel of this game intimately as they became a source of frustration and tedium. now all I see as I replay the game are my minor mistakes and memories of altering those sheets with an absolute expectation of what ought to happen. no longer are these ideas, but merely pieces of laboring effort moving together on a screen. I feel as dulled to the game's charm as D-lis himself, but with none of the profit or pride that comes with building it.

in my pursuit to make the game better, to improve the art for my own enjoyment, I lost the ability to enjoy it entirely, and i am left an empty husk as others enjoy the game in the very way I had hoped for myself.

enjoy the fruits of my sacrifice as i ferment in my curse.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019

a big part of eroticism is intrigue, mystery, unfamiliarity. but i have seen every single pixel of this game intimately as they became a source of frustration and tedium. now all I see as I replay the game are my minor mistakes and memories of altering those sheets with an absolute expectation of what ought to happen. no longer are these ideas, but merely pieces of laboring effort moving together on a screen. I feel as dulled to the game's charm as D-lis himself, but with none of the profit or pride that comes with building it.

in my pursuit to make the game better, to improve the art for my own enjoyment, I lost the ability to enjoy it entirely, and i am left an empty husk as others enjoy the game in the very way I had hoped for myself.

Yep, this is what happens any time you're translating something too. The magic is just not there when you reencounter the stuff in game, because you already spent days spoiling yourself and banging your head on the desk translating everything in game. For me anyways.
I press F to pay respect to ya

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019

Yeah, it's like how most H artists can't fap to their own stuff. You gain the power to finally create the H art of your dreams and it does nothing for you, rip.

Reactions: ob123

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Since people keep asking about saves with rescues intact, made a quick run only touching altars. Skipped the Ranch and Unknown Lake, because they require high karma and, obviously, can't get it without rescuing. Feel free to bumble around map and watch some dames in distress, horndogs.

Currently, events don't appear in the gallery. They were made repeatable, until gallery is fully flashed out, so that you don't need to make a new run each time you want to rewatch one. Perhaps, they will be left in current state for the future as well, but, to ease your worries, the game works fine and proper.
Thanks for your save. Will it work with the earlier modded versions that have the girls not disappear when saved? I think it just says "Already saved" when you come near them.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021

That's what you get you fucker, serves you right for exposing Aradia's private parts to everyone

Aradia forgives you tho because she is too good for this world

Reactions: fucholab

Net001

Aug 16, 2017

thank-you-for-your-sacrifice-thank-you-for-your-selflessness[1].gif

Reactions: ob123

boned

Dec 3, 2018
NOR BonedMod
Code:
Dev build 5:
* Added aphrodesiac to sex
* Removed struggle from use key, improved struggle effect since it can't be spammed as quickly
* Added creampie to all sex
* Impregnation timer can be reset with down + use keys
* Impregnation timer or pregnancy timer can be cleared from a save point
* Ejaculation boosts impregnation timer
* Sex slowly removes XP
* Ejaculation damages HP
Updated to dev build 5. Link on original post. Some new major changes in this one.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Yep.

I've felt that too with my own writing and translation work.

Many artists also feel that--they can't enjoy their own erotica.

It's a sad curse.

However...on the flipside, art inspires others. When you put your own art out there into the world, similarly-interested people will in turn produce their own work, and that's something you can enjoy.

It's a self-sacrifice that sometimes comes full circle.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Night of Revenge 1.07
With BepInEx, AutoTranslator with the status menu text fixed and all diaries translated, helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1 from kumarin (uncensor + cheats) and Kek1245 map . I uploaded this because all problems with peoples trying working with ReiPatcher. Only need change the keys because i use the arrows for move.

i test this version,the girls that you rescue disappear,do you can add the same but girls not dissapear when you rescue them pls?
i have the 1.06,what new have the 1.07 anyway?

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Yep.

I've felt that too with my own writing and translation work.

Many artists also feel that--they can't enjoy their own erotica.

It's a sad curse.

However...on the flipside, art inspires others. When you put your own art out there into the world, similarly-interested people will in turn produce their own work, and that's something you can enjoy.

It's a self-sacrifice that sometimes comes full circle.
bro i can't beat my dick to inspiration someone draw me some bomb-ass titties STAT

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes