chichi6

May 7, 2018
Just finished the game, is there any planned updates/DLCs that we know about?

Someone in thread mentioned it at some point with an article and all but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Reactions: sageproduct

thisisstupid1234

Oct 30, 2022
Can someone explain me the ending? I finished the game, but the autotranslator is killing me :s
Here's the full story as I understand it:

Long ago, there was a demon uprising and the witches and church banded together to defeat the demons. Most notably, the witch of thorns became a legendary figure thanks to her contributions. Things seemed well for a time but there was a famine and the church blamed the witches and their rituals for it. The church began hunting down witches and executing them.

Aradia is a young witch who lived with her father and sister in a village protected by a magical barrier. But the church destroyed the barrier and attacked the village. Aradia's father, now too old to fight properly, attempts to hold them off and tells Aradia's sister to hide her. Aradia's sister finds Aradia a hiding spot and gives her a dagger before rejoining her father to help him fend off the invaders. The invaders kill Aradia's family while she watches in horror. She is also discovered and assaulted/raped.

Eventually, Vendetta finds Aradia and raises her and trains her in combat. At the start of the game, Aradia goes to a bandit hideout to test her skills as well as rescue the women held prisoner there. Realizing that she is now ready, Aradia returns to Vendetta and reaffirms her desire for revenge against the church. The church Vendetta is in is hidden now and Aradia pleads with Vendetta to go into hiding but she refuses, though offers to help you out on your journey.

Aradia sets off on her journey and encounters Suzune, who is a foreigner in search of her brother, who killed her father and clanmates. Suzune is eventually captured by her brother and slavers and becomes a sex slave before being rescued by Aradia. Suzune's journey is, in theory, one of the things that affects Aradia's choice at the end (I'll explain later) but the crux of it is, the pair realize Suzune's quest for revenge only led to her suffering. She departs and has a hopefully happy ending.

Aradia continues on her journey and (going slightly back before Suzune's finale), enters the white cathedral, where another demon uprising has occured. She befriends several survivors (though these survivors all have horrible endings in future diaries) but encounters Candore, who has been sent on behalf of the church to quash the demon uprising. Aradia defeats Candore but spares her life, though she is eventually captured and raped by other survivors due to her defeat.

Finally, Aradia enters the church and sees that the witch of thorns has returned and she has killed the church leaders including the pope. The witch of thorns reveals herself to be the true Aradia and explains to you that you are a clone made by Vendetta. She proves this by revealing that she has the dagger that her sister gave her.

The true Aradia offers for you to join her in revenge. If you choose to join her, you get the "bad ending," where both Aradias continue their slaughter of church members, leaving a mountain of corpses in their wake.

If you choose not to join her, you two fight it out and if you win, Vendetta shows up and you have another choice. (Tbh I only picked one of the endings I don't know what happens if you pick the other option). In this true ending, your Aradia reflects on her journey up til now and realizes that the cycle of revenge will always continue as long as you harbor such a deep hatred in your heart. Had you not seen the consequences of revenge for yourself, such as Suzune's story, you might very well have turned out like the true Aradia. So you kill the true Aradia and commit suicide, thereby ending the cycle of revenge.

Revenge is a major theme throughout this game. There is a theory someone posted earlier that I think is probably true and well thought out. The theory says that every game over you have is canon.

The "idea clusters" are actually "memories." You are collecting the memories of those who have fallen. When you die, Vendetta creates a new Aradia who collects your memories and experiences. This is why, despite having clear endings where your Aradia is dead/enslaved, you can continue your journey with the message "revenge never ends," because your new Aradia will take up your legacy. (Yes, there are some continuity issues with this but it's still a good theory).

The true ending also requires 130 karma to unlock. This means you have to rescue victims and, more than likely, complete Suzune's story to unlock it. This requirement might seem annoying, but it shows how your Aradia and the true Aradia had different journeys. While your Aradia got to see how the revenge of the demons, the revenge of the churches upon the witches, and Suzune's revenge, only continued the cycle of suffering and hatred, the true Aradia only stayed on the path of revenge.

Anyways that's pretty much it. Yeah I nerded out on this one. This is probably the best H game I've ever played in terms of story and animations. Props to the developer.

Some interesting tidbits and notes:

I'm still not 100% sure what Vendetta's role is (thanks translations) outside of creating Aradia. She seems to be on her own revenge journey too.

There are a few game overs where Vendetta is violated, further adding to the revenge theory/theme. In one particular one, Aradia is tortured and interrogated for the church's whereabouts. She eventually gives in and Vendetta is captured as well.

Pretty much all the NPCs you meet have a horrible ending outside of Suzune. The scared nun at the bottom floor of the cathedral ends up raped. The two nun girls you help out are captured and raped in front of each other. One of the particularly sad ones for me is the inspector girl you meet near the midpoint of the game. She and her men encounter tentacles and most of her men are slaughtered. The survivors mutiny on her, thinking it'd be better to use her body since they're all going to die anyways.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
fun fact about decensoring all those assets for a straight:

doing so effectively ruined the game for me.

a big part of eroticism is intrigue, mystery, unfamiliarity. but i have seen every single pixel of this game intimately as they became a source of frustration and tedium. now all I see as I replay the game are my minor mistakes and memories of altering those sheets with an absolute expectation of what ought to happen. no longer are these ideas, but merely pieces of laboring effort moving together on a screen. I feel as dulled to the game's charm as D-lis himself, but with none of the profit or pride that comes with building it.

in my pursuit to make the game better, to improve the art for my own enjoyment, I lost the ability to enjoy it entirely, and i am left an empty husk as others enjoy the game in the very way I had hoped for myself.

enjoy the fruits of my sacrifice as i ferment in my curse.

Always remember, you died as a hero. Your sacrafice meant joy and happiness for the rest of this pervert infested forum. I will keep your name, omp123, always in my heart when fapping to ur uncensor.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Also I wanted to just appreciate this community, it's the best of all others in f95. People are frequently doing such nice fanarts, there are mods/uncensors/translations for the game which took people hours but they just did it for free, we happily share knowledge about locations/secrets/best weapons about the game etc. isn't this just beautiful? Thank you all for being awesome.

AsutoWasTaken

Dec 30, 2021
does anyone have the same problem like me, where after you kill some boss you got stuck in the location and can't get out. And have to use the teleport paper to get out?
Ex:The Prayer Maiden, Onijimaru and The witch in the thorns

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018

Long ago, there was a demon uprising and the witches and church banded together to defeat the demons. Most notably, the witch of thorns became a legendary figure thanks to her contributions. Things seemed well for a time but there was a famine and the church blamed the witches and their rituals for it. The church began hunting down witches and executing them.

Aradia is a young witch who lived with her father and sister in a village protected by a magical barrier. But the church destroyed the barrier and attacked the village. Aradia's father, now too old to fight properly, attempts to hold them off and tells Aradia's sister to hide her. Aradia's sister finds Aradia a hiding spot and gives her a dagger before rejoining her father to help him fend off the invaders. The invaders kill Aradia's family while she watches in horror. She is also discovered and assaulted/raped.

Eventually, Vendetta finds Aradia and raises her and trains her in combat. At the start of the game, Aradia goes to a bandit hideout to test her skills as well as rescue the women held prisoner there. Realizing that she is now ready, Aradia returns to Vendetta and reaffirms her desire for revenge against the church. The church Vendetta is in is hidden now and Aradia pleads with Vendetta to go into hiding but she refuses, though offers to help you out on your journey.

Aradia sets off on her journey and encounters Suzune, who is a foreigner in search of her brother, who killed her father and clanmates. Suzune is eventually captured by her brother and slavers and becomes a sex slave before being rescued by Aradia. Suzune's journey is, in theory, one of the things that affects Aradia's choice at the end (I'll explain later) but the crux of it is, the pair realize Suzune's quest for revenge only led to her suffering. She departs and has a hopefully happy ending.

Aradia continues on her journey and (going slightly back before Suzune's finale), enters the white cathedral, where another demon uprising has occured. She befriends several survivors (though these survivors all have horrible endings in future diaries) but encounters Candore, who has been sent on behalf of the church to quash the demon uprising. Aradia defeats Candore but spares her life, though she is eventually captured and raped by other survivors due to her defeat.

Finally, Aradia enters the church and sees that the witch of thorns has returned and she has killed the church leaders including the pope. The witch of thorns reveals herself to be the true Aradia and explains to you that you are a clone made by Vendetta. She proves this by revealing that she has the dagger that her sister gave her.

The true Aradia offers for you to join her in revenge. If you choose to join her, you get the "bad ending," where both Aradias continue their slaughter of church members, leaving a mountain of corpses in their wake.

If you choose not to join her, you two fight it out and if you win, Vendetta shows up and you have another choice. (Tbh I only picked one of the endings I don't know what happens if you pick the other option). In this true ending, your Aradia reflects on her journey up til now and realizes that the cycle of revenge will always continue as long as you harbor such a deep hatred in your heart. Had you not seen the consequences of revenge for yourself, such as Suzune's story, you might very well have turned out like the true Aradia. So you kill the true Aradia and commit suicide, thereby ending the cycle of revenge.

Revenge is a major theme throughout this game. There is a theory someone posted earlier that I think is probably true and well thought out. The theory says that every game over you have is canon.

The "idea clusters" are actually "memories." You are collecting the memories of those who have fallen. When you die, Vendetta creates a new Aradia who collects your memories and experiences. This is why, despite having clear endings where your Aradia is dead/enslaved, you can continue your journey with the message "revenge never ends," because your new Aradia will take up your legacy. (Yes, there are some continuity issues with this but it's still a good theory).

The true ending also requires 130 karma to unlock. This means you have to rescue victims and, more than likely, complete Suzune's story to unlock it. This requirement might seem annoying, but it shows how your Aradia and the true Aradia had different journeys. While your Aradia got to see how the revenge of the demons, the revenge of the churches upon the witches, and Suzune's revenge, only continued the cycle of suffering and hatred, the true Aradia only stayed on the path of revenge.

Anyways that's pretty much it. Yeah I nerded out on this one. This is probably the best H game I've ever played in terms of story and animations. Props to the developer.

I'm still not 100% sure what Vendetta's role is (thanks translations) outside of creating Aradia. She seems to be on her own revenge journey too.

There are a few game overs where Vendetta is violated, further adding to the revenge theory/theme. In one particular one, Aradia is tortured and interrogated for the church's whereabouts. She eventually gives in and Vendetta is captured as well.

Pretty much all the NPCs you meet have a horrible ending outside of Suzune. The scared nun at the bottom floor of the cathedral ends up raped. The two nun girls you help out are captured and raped in front of each other. One of the particularly sad ones for me is the inspector girl you meet near the midpoint of the game. She and her men encounter tentacles and most of her men are slaughtered. The survivors mutiny on her, thinking it'd be better to use her body since they're all going to die anyways.
I thought you needed 130+ karma to pick the choice where your Aradia joins the original, not to pick the choice where you fight her. On top of that, you can gain... 165, karma, I think? So I believe you can achieve this without doing Suzune's side-plot. Or at least, you don't need to complete the entire plot and you'll still gain enough karma for the choice.

As a side note, the choice at the end after you fight the original Aradia does absolutely fuck all. No matter what you choose, the same thing happen. The only choice that matters is the one before the fight itself... I don't know if this is intended or not. It may or may not be a bug.

As for the whole message about the cycle of revenge...

Unfortunately, it's undermined pretty heavily by how the world and story is structured.

The majority of the members of this fictional church are all insane and all of them seem to end up as rapists at some point or another. If I'm not mistaken, several of the journals show that, and they show that they victimize people that have nothing to do with anything (like that girl that ended up being used as a test for the tentacles, or the other girl used as a test for that pleasure torture chair thing). They cooperate with the farm too as far as I can tell.

Quite frankly, that nutso organization NEEDS to be stopped, and you're not gonna get that done with pretty words and idealism.

On top of that, Suzune is a poor example of the negatives of the cycle of revenge. To begin with, her insane brother needed to be stopped too. Then there's the fact that the cycle of revenge generally involves the consequences of completed revenge, not just pursuing it, and that's never shown in game. There's never an example of say, a friend or family member of a the revenge victim being affected negatively. The closest you get, I think, are the maids? Didn't they admire Candore or something and were shocked when they heard that she was defeated and raped?

Either way, anyone wanting to take revenge for rapist murderers (and make no mistake, most of the victims of both Aradia and the original Aradia are both of these things) has some MAJOR screws loose. Realistically, those sorts of people are assholes to everyone around them, especially their own family, so it's unlikely that there'd be anyone worth a damn that would want to take revenge for the majority of them.

So yeah...

There's some issues with the story. XD

But hey. The hentai is still 120% top notch.

AblazeCoal

Apr 9, 2018
Btw, how do you grab final weapon, Karasuageha or whatever it is called, under the elvetor to Top of the Cathedral? It looks like you are supposed to grab onto the platform under it, but I can't seem to grab onto that ledge for the life of me.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
NOR BonedMod:
This mod is very much a work in progress but don't expect too much from it!

Download DEV TESTING BUILD 5 : Mega
CRC32: 97602A10
MD5: 3BE8C8A2C16FF00F6F53F8A33A6A083F
SHA1: C7125F0BBC9DB8A65E548A2666DDEF9E5AD766F1

Description:

Tips:

Installation:

Removal:

Code:
Dev build 5:
* Added aphrodesiac to sex
* Removed struggle from use key, improved struggle effect since it can't be spammed as quickly
* Added creampie to all sex
* Impregnation timer can be reset with down + use keys
* Impregnation timer or pregnancy timer can be cleared from a save point
* Ejaculation boosts impregnation timer
* Sex slowly removes XP
* Ejaculation damages HP

Dev build 4:
* Added slowdown to dashing through monsters
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters

Dev build 3:
* Prevent monsters from grabbing while stunned by parry
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters and training dummy
* Adjusted struggle curves to be marginally better luck

Dev build 2:
* Enemies can now grab you if you stand too close
* Enemies move 10% faster
* Enemies have 10-15% more HP
* Enemies have 10% more toughness
* Enemies falter duration reduced 25%
* Enemies heal a small amount each time they clap cheeks
* Bigoni has special struggle stats so he is easier to escape

Dev build 1:
* Knockdowns sap stamina
* Knocked down staming regen is slower based on how much HP is missing
* Stand up from knockdown requires full stamina
* Escaping from sex uses stamina
* Escape attempts have a random chance of success
* Enemies will overcompensate to you struggling frequently, making it harder to struggle so maybe it is a good idea to try to catch them off guard...
* Guarding hits consumes more stamina
this mod is getting better and better! well done.

but a small question, what is this logo? (during sex scenes,
Capture d’écran 2022-11-13 171321.png

what does it correspond to? a future addition?

Reactions: darkhentai

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Btw, how do you grab final weapon, Karasuageha or whatever it is called, under the elvetor to Top of the Cathedral? It looks like you are supposed to grab onto the platform under it, but I can't seem to grab onto that ledge for the life of me.
There's a temporary platform on the left side, maybe the right side too. Dunno, didn't check. Anyway, the one on the left side is hidden by the tree. You need to jump, grab on to it. Jump on it, then jump on the middle platform before it falls. A bit tricky, but it shouldn't be too hard if I pulled it off.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AblazeCoal

Kek1245

Oct 22, 2020
Yes, to get to the ledge you have to jump from the stairs, dash, jump again, and dash again. It is a bit tricky but possible.

boned

Dec 3, 2018
this mod is getting better and better! well done.

but a small question, what is this logo? (during sex scenes,
View attachment 2166828

what does it correspond to? a future addition?
That's the paralysis mechanic. If you max out aphrodesiac from the mutudes (brown guys that breathe pink gas) early on, you'll be at risk of triggering paralysis when you perform actions. In the vanilla game, its a very laissez faire mechanic. I'll keep my eye on it and see how we can mix it into general gameplay. At the moment, if you max out aphrodesiac (the lightning icon), you'll not be able to struggle while the paralysis (double hearts) fills up slowly. Main changes I've made here is generating aphrodesiac when being penetrated and reducing degeneration speed of it by a lot. This effectively means that you'll likely get stuck with nakadashi if you have been grabbed too frequently. Mutude also injects aphrodesiac in the first part of its grapple to match the animation.

AnatolyRivera

Oct 29, 2019
NOR BonedMod:
This mod is very much a work in progress but don't expect too much from it!

Download DEV TESTING BUILD 5a : Mega
CRC32: D2D5068C
MD5: 20E7626339BA0BB82559491571719767
SHA1: 88EAE612D09AA3F33EE02456EFC97BFAB70FF625

Description:

Tips:

Installation:

Removal:

Code:
11/13/22
Dev build 5a:
* Fixed a couple patch bugs
* Added unique grapple mechanics to clock monster and white inquisition

Dev build 5:
* Added aphrodesiac to sex
* Removed struggle from use key, improved struggle effect since it can't be spammed as quickly
* Added creampie to all sex
* Impregnation timer can be reset with down + use keys
* Impregnation timer or pregnancy timer can be cleared from a save point
* Ejaculation boosts impregnation timer
* Sex slowly removes XP
* Ejaculation damages HP

Dev build 4:
* Added slowdown to dashing through monsters
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters

Dev build 3:
* Prevent monsters from grabbing while stunned by parry
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters and training dummy
* Adjusted struggle curves to be marginally better luck

Dev build 2:
* Enemies can now grab you if you stand too close
* Enemies move 10% faster
* Enemies have 10-15% more HP
* Enemies have 10% more toughness
* Enemies falter duration reduced 25%
* Enemies heal a small amount each time they clap cheeks
* Bigoni has special struggle stats so he is easier to escape

Dev build 1:
* Knockdowns sap stamina
* Knocked down staming regen is slower based on how much HP is missing
* Stand up from knockdown requires full stamina
* Escaping from sex uses stamina
* Escape attempts have a random chance of success
* Enemies will overcompensate to you struggling frequently, making it harder to struggle so maybe it is a good idea to try to catch them off guard...
* Guarding hits consumes more stamina
What's the recommended difficulty for this mod, and do you recommend having already beaten the game as well?

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019

Uhhh what
Vendetta made Aradia's clone? Not sure where that's from.
From what I understood from edited DeepL:

Original Aradia went on a quest for vengeance, met a 'friendly' witch who then backstabbed her and forced into an experiment to mass produce witches via Witch of Thorns' cells (likely for the Church). Aradia and other girls like her there were raped etc there as part of the experiment, one day Aradia awakened to the Witch of Thorn's powers and killed off everyone in the facility (all of the other girls as well), she left her own clone behind because she couldn't bring herself to kill her. That's where Vendetta happens to show up and takes clone Aradia into her care.
Vendetta trained clone Aradia until one day Original Aradia's memories transferred into her and she instantly had the same thirst for vengeance, then the story begins.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes