Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
Wat that red crawly thing do when it grab MC ? I zoomed in but only see it inserting some crawly thing to her ears and MC make stupid, confused face while makin some stupid noises... What exactly is it doing ?

Dellamyr1

Jun 21, 2020
Hi all, I see the game has potential. I don't know how often it receives updates, as i found it just yesterday but I decided to share a few thoughts/ideas if the developer is reading this topic or if someone else can mod, it would be great:

- after being killed and a monster grabs the player for H scene it would be nice for after the scene is over, the player character becomes an NPC and starts moving in some directions as it was (possessed/defeated). Examples: the red crawly tentacle monster which invades her brain. After the animation, the player character starts moving like the infected nuns, and you can have like 5-10-15 seconds to get free, or the game-over screen shows up after the timer expires.
- an option to skip to the next scene (no idea if there's already a button for that. at least I couldn't find it)
- a struggling bar

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Dodge backwards away from monsters instead of into them. Dog boss and butcher grabs are now nerfed in 5b.
So this mod nerfs dodging? Because dodging into mobs is the best way to play aggressive and get some hits in, dodging backwards is more or less a purely defensive move. I never thought dodging was busted in this game, strange decision tbh.

User123456890

May 11, 2022
So this mod nerfs dodging? Because dodging into mobs is the best way to play aggressive and get some hits in, dodging backwards is more or less a purely defensive move. I never thought dodging was busted in this game, strange decision tbh.
Yes indeed, rolling/dashing behind the enemy is a core technique for combat in souls games, and NoR is pretty much Dark Souls game or Bloodborne but in 2D.

If you dash backward there is a good chance that you will simply get caught by boss long frontal combo.

Timely dash through boss attack, then punish them with a few hits in the back, that's how most boss fights work in souls games.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Yes indeed, rolling/dashing behind the enemy is a core technique for combat in souls games, and NoR is pretty much Dark Souls game or Bloodborne but in 2D.

If you dash backward there is a good chance that you will simply get caught by boss long frontal combo.

Timely dash through boss attack, then punish them with a few hits in the back, that's how most boss fights work in souls games.
Its one reason I didn't want to download the mod despite liking the additions, dashing backwards makes engagements take longer especially when most of your DPS in fights comes from smacking enemies with a melee weapon of your choice.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
i love the idea for the boned mod as well, but same thing as everyone else. The idea maybe a pain to code. But the whole idea, makes sense considering the area aladia is in. Every enemy known to man trying to snatch the chick.

I think once the dodging mechanic gets alittle more polished, the entire game i think will be much much better.

The idea of struggle getting harder cause she gets tired, makes sense not ot get caught often. Looking forward too it.

boned

Dec 3, 2018
NOR BonedMod
Added small fix for birthing to be 1 click recovery and pinned stamina during birth animation. Added damage to enemy grabs because they weren't impactful enough and the game is still pussymode easy.

Reactions: Zeddy

smog1217

Nov 29, 2017
NOR BonedMod:
This mod is very much a work in progress but don't expect too much from it!

Download DEV TESTING BUILD 5c : Mega
SHA256: CE7DF0044F75247B4A7FDDD8F8A4C86F19CC271123A73920C4D5B327253AE684

Description:

Tips:

Installation:

Removal:

Code:
Dev build 5c:
* Grab now damages player
* Birthing animation no longer escapable, pinning stamina to 0

Dev build 5b:
* Enabled immediate get up around new mechanic
* Added nerfs to dog boss and butcher grabs

Dev build 5a:
* Fixed a couple patch bugs
* Added unique grapple mechanics to clock monster and white inquisition

Dev build 5:
* Added aphrodesiac to sex
* Removed struggle from use key, improved struggle effect since it can't be spammed as quickly
* Added creampie to all sex
* Impregnation timer can be reset with down + use keys
* Impregnation timer or pregnancy timer can be cleared from a save point
* Ejaculation boosts impregnation timer
* Sex slowly removes XP
* Ejaculation damages HP

Dev build 4:
* Added slowdown to dashing through monsters
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters

Dev build 3:
* Prevent monsters from grabbing while stunned by parry
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters and training dummy
* Adjusted struggle curves to be marginally better luck

Dev build 2:
* Enemies can now grab you if you stand too close
* Enemies move 10% faster
* Enemies have 10-15% more HP
* Enemies have 10% more toughness
* Enemies falter duration reduced 25%
* Enemies heal a small amount each time they clap cheeks
* Bigoni has special struggle stats so he is easier to escape

Dev build 1:
* Knockdowns sap stamina
* Knocked down staming regen is slower based on how much HP is missing
* Stand up from knockdown requires full stamina
* Escaping from sex uses stamina
* Escape attempts have a random chance of success
* Enemies will overcompensate to you struggling frequently, making it harder to struggle so maybe it is a good idea to try to catch them off guard...
* Guarding hits consumes more stamina
does this work with 1.06 or only0.56?

Saki-san

Oct 29, 2017
NOR BonedMod:
This mod is very much a work in progress but don't expect too much from it!

Download DEV TESTING BUILD 5c : Mega
SHA256: CE7DF0044F75247B4A7FDDD8F8A4C86F19CC271123A73920C4D5B327253AE684

Description:

Tips:

Installation:

Removal:

Code:
Dev build 5c:
* Grab now damages player
* Birthing animation no longer escapable, pinning stamina to 0

Dev build 5b:
* Enabled immediate get up around new mechanic
* Added nerfs to dog boss and butcher grabs

Dev build 5a:
* Fixed a couple patch bugs
* Added unique grapple mechanics to clock monster and white inquisition

Dev build 5:
* Added aphrodesiac to sex
* Removed struggle from use key, improved struggle effect since it can't be spammed as quickly
* Added creampie to all sex
* Impregnation timer can be reset with down + use keys
* Impregnation timer or pregnancy timer can be cleared from a save point
* Ejaculation boosts impregnation timer
* Sex slowly removes XP
* Ejaculation damages HP

Dev build 4:
* Added slowdown to dashing through monsters
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters

Dev build 3:
* Prevent monsters from grabbing while stunned by parry
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters and training dummy
* Adjusted struggle curves to be marginally better luck

Dev build 2:
* Enemies can now grab you if you stand too close
* Enemies move 10% faster
* Enemies have 10-15% more HP
* Enemies have 10% more toughness
* Enemies falter duration reduced 25%
* Enemies heal a small amount each time they clap cheeks
* Bigoni has special struggle stats so he is easier to escape

Dev build 1:
* Knockdowns sap stamina
* Knocked down staming regen is slower based on how much HP is missing
* Stand up from knockdown requires full stamina
* Escaping from sex uses stamina
* Escape attempts have a random chance of success
* Enemies will overcompensate to you struggling frequently, making it harder to struggle so maybe it is a good idea to try to catch them off guard...
* Guarding hits consumes more stamina
Dev build 5 feedback (long post)
I do not fully agree with the mechanics of the grab, also dashing through enemies is essential for the gameplay...I think it is not good to deny certain mechanics, such as sticking to enemies or passing through them. BUT, I love what you are doing for this game and I seriously think the game is extremely easy and permissive. The world of this game should be even darker but with balance.
But let me explain my ideas for the mod.

1. Make your character's stats more valuable and unique:
My idea is that everything has its risk and reward. For example:
+ LUCK = Easier to escape from enemies and less XP lost by sex BUT more Sex/Grab damage

+ STR = Less stamina damage or less HP damage for immediate escape (explanation below) BUT more aphrodesiac for sex effect (strong but silly/easier to influence)

+ INT = Less aphrodesiac for sex effect and less MP used for immediate escape (explanation below) BUT More heal for enemies (magic, or any Cheap explanation) and more XP removed for sex or more HP damage for immediate escape

+ DEX = Less stamina for dashing, little easy escape from enemies BUT Guarding hits consumes more stamina, aphrodesiac bar slows down and more XP removed for sex

I think these changes can make the player rethink what stats to level up, and focus on a specific role if he does not want to suffer all the consequences.

2. immediate escape:
when you get caught, you can escape immediately, (maybe with the magic button) from the sex scenes, but this would consume MP and in case you no longer have MP, you will use your HP to escape.

3. Enemies can now grab you if:
You have less than 50% HP and less than 40 or 50% stamina, so you can't spam the dash so much with low health.

4. Slowdown to dashing through monsters:
I still think this is detrimental, but for now I don't have any ideas about this.

Perhaps all these changes are very difficult or even impossible to implement because of the code.
either way. Thanks again for your work and this mod!

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes