boned

Dec 3, 2018
I feel like you directed this at the wrong person. That guy was responding to the big comment suggesting making the stats affect the stuff.
You're right. There's a rash of complaining about monsters grabbing you when you dash into them in a game where you can dash past all non-boss monsters and never engage in combat so edited to unquote. Not going to comment on it again but I will gladly ignore any comments about the topic or difficulty "issues".

Reactions: Erris1123

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
I doubt I'll make a different version since that's extra effort and there's no real incentive.
Yea, it's your time to spend. Myself and probably a few others do appreciate anything you do share with us.

OrbitalTomato

Jun 20, 2018
Quite a bit of content added since 0.54, so far so good.

I'm stuck in the Sunken Valley in 1.0.6. The only paths I found out are back where I came from (Backyard), or to the Crystal Lake at the lower-right (been there, beaten boss, doesn't seem to be an exit from there) or the Lower Access at the middle-left, which only features a destructible bridge I have nothing to destroy it with, and has no other exit. Please help!

Edit: NVM. I had missed something in the Research Facility. You have to use the Blackened Key with the door in the lower-right of the level.

Last edited:

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
this game is soooo good,,, it would be 100% perfect if her breasts were not hanging like my balls :Kappa: and i guess its impossible to make them tight by modding

Reactions: sageproduct

ShonenGi

Oct 6, 2019
I wonder if there will be another game that this author creates. Even if not, this game is the best I've played. Thanks for D-lis for this game.

Reactions: sageproduct

User123456890

May 11, 2022
You're right. There's a rash of complaining about monsters grabbing you when you dash into them in a game where you can dash past all non-boss monsters and never engage in combat so edited to unquote. Not going to comment on it again but I will gladly ignore any comments about the topic or difficulty "issues".
No problem with difficulty here, just thinking that adding grab to mobs is weird, it's like making a mod for Dark Souls that removes forward roll.
Anyway, that is your mod, no pressure. We are just discussing it here, the thing what is discussion thread is made for.

GaoissimoGao

May 24, 2021
NOR BonedMod:
This mod is very much a work in progress but don't expect too much from it!

Download DEV TESTING BUILD 5c : Mega
SHA256: 044A5759BD12384F7670B32B25526271B0D232D3696C85603AED0B560B36EB8E

Description:

Tips:

Installation:

Removal:

Code:
Dev build 5c:
* Grab now damages player
* Birthing animation no longer escapable, pinning stamina to 0

Dev build 5b:
* Enabled immediate get up around new mechanic
* Added nerfs to dog boss and butcher grabs

Dev build 5a:
* Fixed a couple patch bugs
* Added unique grapple mechanics to clock monster and white inquisition

Dev build 5:
* Added aphrodesiac to sex
* Removed struggle from use key, improved struggle effect since it can't be spammed as quickly
* Added creampie to all sex
* Impregnation timer can be reset with down + use keys
* Impregnation timer or pregnancy timer can be cleared from a save point
* Ejaculation boosts impregnation timer
* Sex slowly removes XP
* Ejaculation damages HP

Dev build 4:
* Added slowdown to dashing through monsters
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters

Dev build 3:
* Prevent monsters from grabbing while stunned by parry
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters and training dummy
* Adjusted struggle curves to be marginally better luck

Dev build 2:
* Enemies can now grab you if you stand too close
* Enemies move 10% faster
* Enemies have 10-15% more HP
* Enemies have 10% more toughness
* Enemies falter duration reduced 25%
* Enemies heal a small amount each time they clap cheeks
* Bigoni has special struggle stats so he is easier to escape

Dev build 1:
* Knockdowns sap stamina
* Knocked down staming regen is slower based on how much HP is missing
* Stand up from knockdown requires full stamina
* Escaping from sex uses stamina
* Escape attempts have a random chance of success
* Enemies will overcompensate to you struggling frequently, making it harder to struggle so maybe it is a good idea to try to catch them off guard...
* Guarding hits consumes more stamina
Bug report on 1.07, when giving birth the state never resolved and I was unable to get out of it. Happened while on top of an elevator that I thought would have squished me if that matters!

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
she can give birth? how?? which monster can make her give birth? im new to this game and i've completed it but never saw her giving birth

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
she can give birth? how?? which monster can make her give birth? im new to this game and i've completed it but never saw her giving birth
Ehhh, search function exists my man...
Both types of slimes can "impregnate" her which results in her giving birth to a new enemy of that type. That's it. A bit anticlimatic if you ask me, especially with spiders and goblins being right there :)

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes