bleacher333

Jul 12, 2018
My game crashed after meeting Suzune for the first time and when I tried to open it again, it only displayed error. I already have DirectX 12 installed and Direct 3D acceleration enabled. Updated the Driver too. Still error message. I'm using the 1.07 pack.

Edit: Deleting the game and reinstalling don't work either.
Edit 2: restarting the computer after reinstalling everything worked for now. The fan is running like crazy tho.
Night of Revenge 1.07
With BepInEx, AutoTranslator with the status menu text fixed and all diaries translated, helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1 from kumarin (uncensor + cheats) and Kek1245 map . I uploaded this because all problems with peoples trying working with ReiPatcher. Only need change the keys because i use the arrows for move.

Last edited:

SutekiSenpai

Feb 15, 2021
Yo guys how do I remove the black box on the top left? I placed the mod in the v1.07 that ktoloco posted.

Maybe I should've placed in a different version or a vanilla game?
Screenshot 2022-11-16 173218.png

User123456890

May 11, 2022
Dev build 5 feedback (long post)
I do not fully agree with the mechanics of the grab, also dashing through enemies is essential for the gameplay...I think it is not good to deny certain mechanics, such as sticking to enemies or passing through them. BUT, I love what you are doing for this game and I seriously think the game is extremely easy and permissive. The world of this game should be even darker but with balance.
But let me explain my ideas for the mod.

1. Make your character's stats more valuable and unique:
My idea is that everything has its risk and reward. For example:
+ LUCK = Easier to escape from enemies and less XP lost by sex BUT more Sex/Grab damage

+ STR = Less stamina damage or less HP damage for immediate escape (explanation below) BUT more aphrodesiac for sex effect (strong but silly/easier to influence)

+ INT = Less aphrodesiac for sex effect and less MP used for immediate escape (explanation below) BUT More heal for enemies (magic, or any Cheap explanation) and more XP removed for sex or more HP damage for immediate escape

+ DEX = Less stamina for dashing, little easy escape from enemies BUT Guarding hits consumes more stamina, aphrodesiac bar slows down and more XP removed for sex

I think these changes can make the player rethink what stats to level up, and focus on a specific role if he does not want to suffer all the consequences.

2. immediate escape:
when you get caught, you can escape immediately, (maybe with the magic button) from the sex scenes, but this would consume MP and in case you no longer have MP, you will use your HP to escape.

3. Enemies can now grab you if:
You have less than 50% HP and less than 40 or 50% stamina, so you can't spam the dash so much with low health.

4. Slowdown to dashing through monsters:
I still think this is detrimental, but for now I don't have any ideas about this.

Perhaps all these changes are very difficult or even impossible to implement because of the code.
either way. Thanks again for your work and this mod!
Cool ideas, but let's not forget, it's hentai game, made for fun, it's not a bloody Sekiro.

Original escape mechanic suck for sure, and new struggle mechanic from Boned are great improvement for this game.

But why overcomplicating stuff so much? We need better, enhanced elements of the game, not the total rebalance, all these additional changes only messing up original combat system, which is pretty decent even in vanilla state.

That's just what I think.

Reactions: NeroD_175 and Eden7

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Cool ideas, but let's not forget, it's hentai game, made for fun, it's not a bloody Sekiro.

Original escape mechanic suck for sure, and new struggle mechanic from Boned are great improvement for this game.

But why overcomplicating stuff so much? We need better, enhanced elements of the game, not the total rebalance, all these additional changes only messing up original combat system, which is pretty decent even in vanilla state.

That's just what I think.
His ideas are pretty extensive, some can be considered complex, while some seem quite simple.

Overall, they are decent ideas that could be used to give the mod a bit of flair that it's lacking right now, while the core idea of Bonedmod is good, I believe that upping the difficulty for the sake of upping difficulty is bad, removing the ability to dodge into enemies makes little to no sense and merely serves to make the game more tedious by reducing the amount of damage a player can do, let's say you could get 4 hits in by dodging into the enemy, but now that you're being forced to dodge backwards, you can only get 2 hits in, so now every enemy will take longer, and boss fights will likely become a chore, not looking forward to the succubus with this mod, that's for sure.

And while acceptable, having no variables for the escape RNG besides frequency of attepts is a bit barebones, though it could be considered fun. (This is all personal opinion, but I can see there are others sharing the same sentiment)

Of course, in the end, it's still a fan-made mod, so the author is not obligate to adjust it according to what others want, if he believes that his mod should adjust core game mechanics, then it's up to him. We can only just speak our minds and see what future updates to the mod bring to the table, at least the wolf boss is beatable now (Though I did manage to beat it earlier by just dragging out the fight)

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Been playing the boned mod and I appreciate the difficulty increases. I think all the whiners just need to get gud :geek:. Joking aside, a separate easy version that is just the struggle mechanics probably would be good. Not everyone is weird like me looking for difficulty in the prepare to cry rape game. That's all up to boned though since it's their mod. I'm just glad the aphrodisiac mechanic is seeing use, it was ridiculously weak in the vanilla game.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Been playing the boned mod and I appreciate the difficulty increases. I think all the whiners just need to get gud :geek:. Joking aside, a separate easy version that is just the struggle mechanics probably would be good. Not everyone is weird like me looking for difficulty in the prepare to cry rape game. That's all up to boned though since it's their mod. I'm just glad the aphrodisiac mechanic is seeing use, it was ridiculously weak in the vanilla game.
Just want to clarify that I haven't seen much in the way of complaints regarding the difficulty of the mod itself, the big 'complaint' is that the mod basically removes the ability of dodging into a mob, which is how a lot of people play the game, you could say this makes it more difficult, but to me it just pads out gametime by making fights longer, not exactly something to 'git gud' at (I know you said it was a 'joke', but I think there was some sincerity there)

Ussssr

Mar 10, 2020
Okay guys, i have a problem, i teleported from battle with a final boss and i don't have a choice to accept or don't before the battle.

spiritspawn

Nov 3, 2019
NOR BonedMod:
This mod is very much a work in progress but don't expect too much from it!

Download DEV TESTING BUILD 5c : Mega
SHA256: CE7DF0044F75247B4A7FDDD8F8A4C86F19CC271123A73920C4D5B327253AE684

Description:

Tips:

Installation:

Removal:

Code:
Dev build 5c:
* Grab now damages player
* Birthing animation no longer escapable, pinning stamina to 0

Dev build 5b:
* Enabled immediate get up around new mechanic
* Added nerfs to dog boss and butcher grabs

Dev build 5a:
* Fixed a couple patch bugs
* Added unique grapple mechanics to clock monster and white inquisition

Dev build 5:
* Added aphrodesiac to sex
* Removed struggle from use key, improved struggle effect since it can't be spammed as quickly
* Added creampie to all sex
* Impregnation timer can be reset with down + use keys
* Impregnation timer or pregnancy timer can be cleared from a save point
* Ejaculation boosts impregnation timer
* Sex slowly removes XP
* Ejaculation damages HP

Dev build 4:
* Added slowdown to dashing through monsters
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters

Dev build 3:
* Prevent monsters from grabbing while stunned by parry
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters and training dummy
* Adjusted struggle curves to be marginally better luck

Dev build 2:
* Enemies can now grab you if you stand too close
* Enemies move 10% faster
* Enemies have 10-15% more HP
* Enemies have 10% more toughness
* Enemies falter duration reduced 25%
* Enemies heal a small amount each time they clap cheeks
* Bigoni has special struggle stats so he is easier to escape

Dev build 1:
* Knockdowns sap stamina
* Knocked down staming regen is slower based on how much HP is missing
* Stand up from knockdown requires full stamina
* Escaping from sex uses stamina
* Escape attempts have a random chance of success
* Enemies will overcompensate to you struggling frequently, making it harder to struggle so maybe it is a good idea to try to catch them off guard...
* Guarding hits consumes more stamina
Great mod, enjoy what it brings to the game. I have come across some issues i thought i would highlight in case they were indeed bugs and not just a misunderstanding how the mod.

From what i can tell the damage done from grab and the ejaculation (health bar becomes orange) is healed from the sex. Every thrust would drain EXP and health both the main character and the enemy. Not to sure if this is intended as incentive to let them drain you EXP to get health or is a bug.

The traps don't seem to damage health or drain EXP. I have only tested two which are the plants on the boards you get knocked into and the iron maidens. not to sure if they have a different animation which you need to tag but you still have to struggle to get out of them so the mod does work for them just not all of it.

The animation you use to lower the impregnation timer requires you to struggle to get out of. not much of a problem but can sometimes spend 30sec to a minute trying to get out of the animation. Would be nice if you could change it to just a single click for this animation like with the birth animation.

I am using version 1.06 dont think there is much of a change between version but thought i would just mention it.

boned

Dec 3, 2018
Fixed! Leftover debug window in BonedMod. Latest doesn't have that.

"Too hard"
"Can't dash past monsters"
Lets not forget this is a mod that makes $0 and doesn't need to suck off the largest playerbase possible to incentivize investor board members! I mean if you want to make the mod I want to play for me without me doing any work that would be cool.
Joking aside, a separate easy version that is just the struggle mechanics probably would be good.
I'm not happy with how struggle is implemented right now but it is better than how the vanilla game had implemented it. That was the goal for me considering a real timeline. We've got a few hours of development done and building UI functionality (hint) takes more effort. Anyway, it'll be different in the future but I doubt I'll make a different version since that's extra effort and there's no real incentive. Banana stickers on some forum don't compel me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeddy

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019
Lets not forget this is a mod that makes $0 and doesn't need to suck off the largest playerbase possible to incentivize investor board members! I mean if you want to make the mod I want to play for me without me doing any work that would be cool.
I feel like you directed this at the wrong person. That guy was responding to the big comment suggesting making the stats affect the stuff.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes