Secetum

Nov 9, 2022
How does one know that Boned's mod for 1.07 is working properly? Got both the 1.07 version and the mod downloaded, but I'm unsure as to where to extract the mod.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
hey guys,some know where you can find Suzune again after save her from the katana boss brother in the ranch?,she not end in the ranch in the end and get fucker like the other girls in the end?,i not talk about the CG game over,i mean her sprite

Reactions: Eden7

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
theres another ending i believe, but you need a certain amount of karma by saving girls and stuff. then you get another option
there were 2 options.. i tried them and the result was same.. i guess dev did that intentionally..,. no matter what u choose , it will end the same way

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Bro I'm going to be completely honest, the bad ending sounds significantly better. The world of NoR is a world where rape and sexual slavery seem to be practically mundane. Except now she's got the witch of thorns on her side and the church leaders are dead, all but guaranteeing she won't meet a shitty unfortunate end. Her revenge actually stands a chance of being successful in this ending. In the true ending, Aradia is abandoning countless innocent women to a lifetime of rape and despair. In the "bad" ending she stands a chance at changing everything.

And honestly Suzune shouldn't have left the ranch just like that. You really gonna just leave everyone there to get raped constantly? Really? They're practically defenseless now. Why not tear through the place?
i just hope that the autor add in a future update Suzune get captured again in the ranch after that you beat the samurai boss and save her,cuz she give you her weapon,soo they should try escape with no weapon bc she give you her weapon and get captured again,it should be nice see Suzune sprite have sex in the ranch like the other girls in the end.

Reactions: pacolel

0lubt0

May 17, 2021
How does one know that Boned's mod for 1.07 is working properly? Got both the 1.07 version and the mod downloaded, but I'm unsure as to where to extract the mod.
just drag it in to the game folder and try to dash in to an enemy if he grabs you it works if you just doge him it dosn't

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
there were 2 options.. i tried them and the result was same.. i guess dev did that intentionally..,. no matter what u choose , it will end the same way
When you first fight the final boss, you get 2 choices, to fight, or to go with her. 2nd option requires 130 Karma and is the actual 2nd ending. But if you fight, and then after the boss battle, you get another 2 choices. At that point the 2 choices presented no longer matter since both options lead to the same outcome. Double Suicide with minor dialogue changes.

DikDakAtk

Feb 23, 2022
In case anyone cares enough to read whats going on. Here are some fixed translations I edited for all of the endings and some dialogue. Regarding the endings; I tried, to the best of my ability, to make the jumbled translations into legible sentences. These are based both on the direct translations as well as what was happening in the scenes, with some liberties taken with the written sounds and similar things. If there are any mistakes or things in need of correction, please dont hesitate to point them out.

I'll work on the rest of the translations later but here is the first draft, so to speak, for now.

Irul69

Mar 17, 2022
What do you mean? The translation is done automatically by the BepInEx. But about the uncensor, i think they inject in the game because i didn't saw the uncensor tool in the plugins folder inside BepInEx. I found the ver 0.52 in another website. I apply the BepInEx with the uncensor plugin, and work without problem.

Here is the ver0.52 with BepInEx installed and the uncensor plugin. But if you want the cheat button, need to wait for the user upload it.

View attachment 1322735
how do i apply uncensor plugin?

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
how do i apply uncensor plugin?
That is an older version. Download the last.

Night of Revenge 1.07
With BepInEx, AutoTranslator with the status menu text fixed and all diaries translated, helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1 from kumarin (uncensor + cheats) and Kek1245 map . I uploaded this because all problems with peoples trying working with ReiPatcher. Only need change the keys because i use the arrows for move.

Davidvn0312

Aug 1, 2019
Anybody finish the game with 100% everything? Just finish the v1.05 (not 100% of course) and i just find out v1.06 just got out and upcoming v1.07... kinda don't want to replay to whole game again to see what's new so uh yeah... much appreciated.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes