Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
I also had a problem with getting stuck in the menus. However I found out that most of the times it works if you first interact with anyting selectable in the menu, often by using the mouse, and then press space until you exit. After using that method I only got stuck once.

In four steps:
1. Extract to the game folder [image A}
2. Run SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe
3. Run NightofRevenge (Patch and Run).exe
4. Start the game once, to set up the AutoTranslator folder tree
5. Extract _AutoGeneratedTranslations.zip to ...\NightofRevenge_ver0.37\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\ [image B]
Note. The ENG. TRANSLATION from post #1 contains a better translation than the text file from the WIP thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have you tried to run the patch with admin rights to give it permission to create folders?
Yes i did try it , i tried everything

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Hmmmmm... guess that’s something for windows 10... Welp, I just remembered that this game is also in Unity... have you tried redownloading the game? you can run the game no problem right? Just no translation?
I'll try redownloading it, yeah the game runs with no problems except for translation :/

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
Or I guess I should ask where's the Vine enemy that tangles her up?
If you're looking for the Venus Ivy (the plant-looking vines) you can find them in the Cathedral Garden. After entering the White Cathedral from the Lunar Gallery near the end of the game, you can access the garden through one of the two exits from the cathedral (the other exit leads to the Cathedral Roof).

Reactions: GAMEPLAY7

FallenSkye

May 27, 2019
If you're looking for the Venus Ivy (the plant-looking vines) you can find them in the Cathedral Garden. After entering the White Cathedral from the Lunar Gallery near the end of the game, you can access the garden through one of the two exits from the cathedral (the other exit leads to the Cathedral Roof).
Thanks for the reply, hope the dev keeps working on this game

loeses

Jan 23, 2018
How do I refine a weapon? I can't seem to be able to do anything on the table
EDIT: Nevermind, just didn't have enough shards

Last edited:

jojoblowstar

Mar 19, 2020
honestly how do I play this. It took me forever to learn how to exit out of the menu and leave the beginning area, and now I'm stuck in a cave with goblin enemies by the second bonfire, it almost feels like my jump should be bigger or something. I can't jump high enough even with a perfect double jump and dashing in midair

CrySomeMore

Aug 22, 2019
honestly how do I play this. It took me forever to learn how to exit out of the menu and leave the beginning area, and now I'm stuck in a cave with goblin enemies by the second bonfire, it almost feels like my jump should be bigger or something. I can't jump high enough even with a perfect double jump and dashing in midair
Press up near a ledge or a walkway that you can jump through. You'll grab onto the ledge and pull yourself up. You'll get caught on some ledges if you try to move forward too soon, if that happens just drop low enough to grab the ledge and wait until you're at the peak of your hight before moving forward.

There's no timing to it, btw. You can hold up in advance and you'll grab on the instant you're able to.

jojoblowstar

Mar 19, 2020
Press up near a ledge or a walkway that you can jump through. You'll grab onto the ledge and pull yourself up. You'll get caught on some ledges if you try to move forward too soon, if that happens just drop low enough to grab the ledge and wait until you're at the peak of your hight before moving forward.

There's no timing to it, btw. You can hold up in advance and you'll grab on the instant you're able to.
oh my god thank you, I looked around forever for a different way

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes