Unity Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub [v0.4] [ZuryaAoki]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
I see that it does not have the vaginal sex tag, does that mean that it is not in the game? :c

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Game is to damned dark need more lights or just be brighter , after generators turns off you don't have the flashlight so its ewen darker and impossible to turn them on, after completing tasks i cant go out the dor no matter what , how the F generators are synchronised with flashlight and the watch on hand is stupid , stuck on 1 night

1 night , completed all the tasks bonny still on stage , near the door starts haunted music, something grabbed me game over.

Try again , completed all the tasks i let bunny go of stage and go where the office is , while she is going there i run to the door , near the door starts haunted music this time i hear something running ,use flashlight see nothing, something grabbed me game over.

3 time's a charm , everything the same but this time i randomly huse to run into a kitchen with flashlight on , in the kitchen starts haunted music , i see bonny her colors more black than purple sprinting at me can't out run the game over.

4 time out of curiosity while running away from the black bunny i run into the normal one game ower , i never saw black bunny again.

someDude237

Jan 26, 2020
I managed to get to Night 2 using a variety of fixes from the thread, haven't played past that but I know the saves use registry edits which I'm not too savvy with.

I've exported my registry entry for the game in the hopes that it puts you guys on night 2 as well or at the very least unlocks the ability to finish Night 1 lmao

Please note use this at your own risk, idk if it'll fuck up your game/save or whatever or if it'll even change anything at all. Also always right click->edit to actually read the .reg file before you run it to make sure I'm not doing any suspicious shit (and by extension anyone who links .reg files).
I figured it out. Managed to get Night 3. There doesn't seem to be anything past that, unless the level title changes.
Double click the Level registry, should say something like LevelSaved_h1198263190, and then select the second line, starting from 32 (if it's night 2), and then type 33 instead.
The last column should say GameMenu3.

For others, if you don't see it in your registry, it means you're still in night 1.
Download the reg file in the quoted post, and then check again.

May 15, 2020
It's a shame you have to restart the entire game whenever you lose since it locks your mouse in the main menu afterwards. Also, WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO AT 8.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
That was nasty error indeed, fit to be called "broken" since we can't advance the game itself.
Thank god someone know how to fix it (creating missing Binary file).
The dev is still inexperienced on coding/programing, need a patience on this one...

Well, it happen There is a new game that use a same animatronics model as this one. Which happen to be considered as the best FNAF parody so far. Ask around if you're wondering.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes