Unity Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub [v0.4] [ZuryaAoki]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Ark_Kane

Jul 4, 2018
I'm having trouble getting through the first night, I go around expertly, avoiding Bonnie and keeping all the generators up, but then 8 rolls around and I'm not able to leave. is it because I can just get the two tasks done before it even hits midnight?
edit: nevermind apparently someone has already asked, new question, does anyone have version 2?

Last edited:

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
I managed to get to Night 2 using a variety of fixes from the thread, haven't played past that but I know the saves use registry edits which I'm not too savvy with.

I've exported my registry entry for the game in the hopes that it puts you guys on night 2 as well or at the very least unlocks the ability to finish Night 1 lmao

Please note use this at your own risk, idk if it'll fuck up your game/save or whatever or if it'll even change anything at all. Also always right click->edit to actually read the .reg file before you run it to make sure I'm not doing any suspicious shit (and by extension anyone who links .reg files).

Reactions: Ronie Jackson

Ark_Kane

Jul 4, 2018
I managed to get to Night 2 using a variety of fixes from the thread, haven't played past that but I know the saves use registry edits which I'm not too savvy with.

I've exported my registry entry for the game in the hopes that it puts you guys on night 2 as well or at the very least unlocks the ability to finish Night 1 lmao

Please note use this at your own risk, idk if it'll fuck up your game/save or whatever or if it'll even change anything at all. Also always right click->edit to actually read the .reg file before you run it to make sure I'm not doing any suspicious shit (and by extension anyone who links .reg files).
did the check, found nothing wrong, then used it...
and I start it up to find it now lets me start from night 2, thanks a lot!

cVcxvsDvsXz

Sep 11, 2021

Could you do one for night 3?

AerogaBlitz

Apr 14, 2020
if anyones having trouble with clearing the nights there are a few cheese strategies to hopefully get through it early

Night #1 - Straight forward, just run into the rooms it asks you to and then crouch in front of the door till morning, Bonny may not even start moving if you're lucky

Night #2 - The strat i used may take a couple of tries but works fairly well. First, i run straight through all of the tables in front of Bonnie and Chicas stage, the pizza slice is usually hanging off the edge of one of the tables and you can grab it before Chica even starts moving (if the pizza slice isnt on the tables i just go for a reset) after getting the pizza slice i check the office and then run to the arcade area. Theres an air duct on the right lane of the arcade area that leads back infront of the stage but by the time you go through, Chica will usually have just awoken and goes up and down the tables (you cant hear her footsteps so be careful when you look out the vent. Once Chica has walked out of the area i carefully run to the entrance and check the second stage (the cupcake is often in one of the seats in front of the stage) if its not there the last rooms are Foxy's den and the kitchen area inbetween the entrance and the main stage but once you find the cupcake, just crouch infront of the exit and wait till morning

Night #3 - (Honestly easier than night 2 in my opinon)
For starters, the blaster blends in with the carpet and is usually sitting on the ground. Head straight to bonny and look in front of her, if you're lucky the blaster spawns right there. If the blaster isnt there, you can try heading to the arcade room and checking the floor at the very end as it often spawns there aswell (though i'd just reset till it's in front of bonny.) After finding the blaster i run straight to Foxy's den while she's still not active and check the closet left of her, the red hat often spawns on the bench in said closet and if it is there you can easily just run to the exit and crouch till morning. Foxy will wake up and walk straight by the exit but if you're crouched and right against the doors she probably wont mess with you.

those are my strats that work fairly well (though Night #3 worked twice i may have just gotten good luck.

LucidAsaDream

Mar 30, 2021
the only locations i have is cup cake spawns in foxy room on a chair in kitchen and in your office found pizza in bathroom in sink next to charger im too dumb to see all locations xD

LucidAsaDream

Mar 30, 2021
found blaster on the floor near stage and party hat near generator in foxy room hat also spawns in kitchen and spring freddy stage on chairs but theres no night 4 so have to wait till update or just a glitch

nanohana12

Nov 25, 2019
found hat on arcade machine, and blaster was in the kitchen on the floor. crazy spawns lol
edit: got that same pattern 3 times in a row. The arcade machine im referring to is the one closest to the kitchen

Last edited:

AerogaBlitz

Apr 14, 2020
Night 3 Map here - i added a thin arrow you can run along if you want to finish the night before anyone even wakes up. The red star is a good place to stop and lower Foxxys boredness with your camera before you check her area.

Also if you get everything and crouch by the door Foxxy will wake up and walk very close to you but she shouldnt notice you so just let her be

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as for Night 4 - There is no night 4. i cleared night 3 a couple times and used the regedit method aswell but from what i can tell theres no night 4 and no freddy just yet

Sep 16, 2022
Night 3 Map here - i added a thin arrow you can run along if you want to finish the night before anyone even wakes up. The red star is a good place to stop and lower Foxxys boredness with your camera before you check her area.

Also if you get everything and crouch by the door Foxxy will wake up and walk very close to you but she shouldnt notice you so just let her be

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as for Night 4 - There is no night 4. i cleared night 3 a couple times and used the regedit method aswell but from what i can tell theres no night 4 and no freddy just yet
Thanks a ton for the two maps, friend :) That helps a lot.

Ronie Jackson

Apr 27, 2022

Where to put the file? IM dum!

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes