Unity Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub [v0.4] [ZuryaAoki]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

raygetard10

Apr 17, 2021
The controls are abysmal, you move at the speed of a slug and cannot move sideways only forward. I had to put the game down in 10 seconds.

xmeepx

Jul 1, 2017
Looking at the itch.io page, this is a preview of the upcoming update unless they just haven't updated.
The patch notes are here:
Changelog is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Turble

Jul 3, 2018
Not sure if the new version broke something, but I've done both tasks and gone to the exit door at 8:00, but I can't seem to leave. Is there an additional requirement for leaving? Do the generators all need to be on or something?

Edit: Can confirm that 0.3 is broken and doesn't allow you to move beyond the first night. I found an old download for 0.2.1, and i was able to get to night 2. Game is simple, but good. Really like the models. Looking forward to seeing this grow. Hopefully we can get a freecam for H scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guliss

shotakou

Jan 10, 2018
Man I could not tell a damn thing the phone was saying at the beginning. Played around and died twice, read through here on what the hell anything means only to get to the end of night one and realize you can't leave.
I'm getting real tired of people releasing .01 .02 .03 "games" that are barely playable so they can milk that horny patreon money for a year and ghost.

Nunesbr

Dec 24, 2021
Man I could not tell a damn thing the phone was saying at the beginning. Played around and died twice, read through here on what the hell anything means only to get to the end of night one and realize you can't leave.
I'm getting real tired of people releasing .01 .02 .03 "games" that are barely playable so they can milk that horny patreon money for a year and ghost.
Fuck_Nights_At_Fredrikas-v2022-04-02
I found it here on the forum and it's very complete but it's more like the classic Freddy, static camera in the security room but it's very good!

Sep 21, 2020
Fuck_Nights_At_Fredrikas-v2022-04-02
I found it here on the forum and it's very complete but it's more like the classic Freddy, static camera in the security room but it's very good!
yes but they locked the new versions of the game to patreon only (via loggin)
maybe tryout "IN-Heat V 0.6F

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so... they maybe fixed wasd, but also broke everything else.
I don't know how they managed that.

Reactions: Justle
Jul 9, 2017
A GUIDE TO GO PAST THE CORRUPTED FIRST NIGHT
Version 0.3 is completely broken, but i've found a method to get around this.. ehm, error.
1. First of all, you need to delete the game folder! (If you already installed it) [Do not confuse it with the Archive, if you have it]
2. Download the 0.2.1 version from the developers itch.io
3. Install it and boot up the game, then leave.
4. Go to the Computer Registre, by pressing: «"Windows" key AND the "R" button», THEN, type in: «regedit». Click yes, if the system asks anything.
5. Find the HKEY_CURRENT_USER folder, open it, then find and open the SOFTWARE folder.
6. Scroll down for some time until you'll find folders starting with the «Z» letter. Find the «Zuneku H Studio», next, there will be a «Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub» folder. Yes, open it.
7. You'll have there one special file, called LevelSaved. Open it with a double-click, then, either COPY everything somewhere, or PRINTSCREEN and save somewhere, or even WRITE everything down.
8. Once you're done, delete the «0.2.1» version of the game, and then, the Zuneku H Studio» folder at the «regedit».
9. Install the fresh, «0.3.0» version of the game, then, run it, and when it loads, close it right away.
10. Go to the «regedit» once more, and find the «Zuneku H Studio» folder again. (It should have "spawned" again)
11. You'll see some files, but you don't need to touch any; Notice? There's no LevelSaved file. You need to create it.
Right click on any space in the folder, then hover over the «Create» button, then click the «Double Parameter» [I don't know how it shows in english language, so sorry if misspelled, yet i hope ye'll understand]
12. You just created the «Double Parameter» file, so.. First of all, right-click> rename > using your prntscreen/copypasted text, name it as your LevelSaved was named, a letter to letter, a digit to digit. After you've done, move to the next step.
13. Close the «rename» tool. Double click on LevelSaved, after that, you'll see an empty field. Now, you must make everything to be identical at that previous LevelSaved file you've copied from. Experiment a little, and you'll get how it works. When it's done, move to the final step.
14. If you did everything right, there, in the very same field, would be written «GameMenu (number)#». Change the number to 2, or 3, or what night you want.. it's up to you.
15. Save it, close the Registry, and Boot up the game.
sory for bed england

Apotheosisthegod

Feb 25, 2021
Version 0.3 is completely broken, but i've found a method to get around this.. ehm, error.
1. First of all, you need to delete the game folder! (If you already installed it) [Do not confuse it with the Archive, if you have it]
4. Go to the Computer Registre, by pressing: «"Windows" key AND the "R" button», THEN, type in: «regedit». Click yes, if the system asks anything.
5. Find the HKEY_CURRENT_USER folder, open it, then find and open the SOFTWARE folder.
6. Scroll down for some time until you'll find folders starting with the «Z» letter. Find the «Zuneku H Studio», next, there will be a «Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub» folder. Yes, open it.
7. You'll have there one special file, called LevelSaved. Open it with a double-click, then, either COPY everything somewhere, or PRINTSCREEN and save somewhere, or even WRITE everything down.
8. Once you're done, delete the «0.2.1» version of the game, and then, the Zuneku H Studio» folder at the «regedit».
9. Install the fresh, «0.3.0» version of the game, then, run it, and when it loads, close it right away.
10. Go to the «regedit» once more, and find the «Zuneku H Studio» folder again. (It should have "spawned" again)
11. You'll see some files, but you don't need to touch any; Notice? There's no LevelSaved file. You need to create it.
Right click on any space in the folder, then hover over the «Create» button, then click the «Double Parameter» [I don't know how it shows in english language, so sorry if misspelled, yet i hope ye'll understand]
12. You just created the «Double Parameter» file, so.. First of all, right-click> rename > using your prntscreen/copypasted text, name it as your LevelSaved was named, a letter to letter, a digit to digit. After you've done, move to the next step.
13. Close the «rename» tool. Double click on LevelSaved, after that, you'll see an empty field. Now, you must make everything to be identical at that previous LevelSaved file you've copied from. Experiment a little, and you'll get how it works. When it's done, move to the final step.
14. If you did everything right, there, in the very same field, would be written «GameMenu (number)#». Change the number to 2, or 3, or what night you want.. it's up to you.
sory for bed england
Mine does not say anything about a LevelSaved file?

Kurt035

Mar 19, 2019
sory for bed england
How did you get a levelsaved file? i did everything up till that line and there was no levelsaved file, i even tried just doing the first level to see if it made it then but no dice.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes