Unity Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub [v0.4] [ZuryaAoki]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Come on people. Just chill out and wait and see. The developers have said on Discord and I believe also on Itch.io, that in September a 0.3 demo public version should come out. ;)

Moreover, it is a test version, which still contains certain bugs. I guess the supporters can try the test version and the developers then fix the bugs in the public demo.

And don't forget, there are other developers of the erotic genre, that grant their supporters a certain privilege to be the first to test the new version before updating the public demo, too. :unsure:

Let's rather rejoice that another fnaf/fnia inspired game is coming to the world. The last games I followed (After Hour/remaster etc.) were cancelled before they really had a chance. :cry:

slraim

Jun 20, 2020
i found player log but i don't know this
C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\ZuryaAokiDeveloper\Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub

Aug 14, 2018
save files are saved to the registry for the game, you're going to have to registry edit the game if you want to get to the later levels

Nunesbr

Dec 24, 2021
Good morning everyone, do you know if there is any of these but with a gay theme? MM, acoh that would be interesting! because in fact, dying in the boobs of a furry is by far not the worst of deaths, it's always a good ending lol

Nunesbr

Dec 24, 2021
I'm not saying that being f*u*c*k*e*d is bad, but I think thematic matches being subjected to forced domination, omg, imagine foxy running after you with a hard d*i*c*k!

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes