Unity Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub [v0.4] [ZuryaAoki]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 9, 2017
Alright. For those who have problems with following instructions i posted early, i'll just send the screenshot of a «LevelSaved». Simply, as mentioned, in registry, in the «Zuneku H Studio» > «Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub», create a «Double Parameter», and write down everything from the image to your file. Step by step.

Aug 20, 2018
Alright. For those who have problems with following instructions i posted early, i'll just send the screenshot of a «LevelSaved». Simply, as mentioned, in registry, in the «Zuneku H Studio» > «Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub», create a «Double Parameter», and write down everything from the image to your file. Step by step.

I think i figured out the issue. The 0.3 version does not create a LevelSaved file. I made a binary file in the folder, then renamed it to the same name as the LevelSaved file from the 0.21 version and I advanced to night 2 on 0.3. (thats where I was on 0.21.)

May 2, 2022
Feel like this needs a better voice actor for the tutorial, can barely hear them and they actually sound annoying with how their mic quality has a slight whistle.

Greatestgori

Mar 7, 2018
can't really finish night 1 because there's no prompt in the door to leave once it reaches 8 am and you've already finished your tasks. so yeah, don't bother with this version (0.3), it's completely broken

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
i know it might sound dumb but im stick in night 1 where do i escape?
i tried evry door and vent i could find but nothing worked.
thopught it was the big double door near the phone but those would not open

Kiser

Oct 13, 2017
New security breach looking awesome, have bugs like the original Kek.

Cally's model are cute (usually I prefer Bonnie but, that booty of Chica ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).

The scenes are kinda "simple" for now...Hope dev's don't stay much focused with gameplay and forget the ero content.

For the one's stuck on night one in version 0.3 the game is broke can't progress, scrool up u will find the solution.

Last edited:

Hent_

Feb 16, 2021
this is unplayable, the sensitivity is that stupidly high i can't play, i tried changing the sensitivity of the mouse but didn't work.
hope it gets fixed :/

Reactions: Ronie Jackson
Sep 14, 2021
Considering it took over a month to fix BASIC CONTROLS instead of hotfixing that immediately, and then paywalled a bugfix release, I don't think this is a dev you want to give money to.
Eh... I got my version from Itch.io and paid not one penny. Not sure what version that is, but as long as this
games is that buggy, I ain't paying anything for it. Fix this and I will think about it, because thanks to all those
awful AAA games lately, I have a lot of money to spend.

Nunesbr

Dec 24, 2021
Eh... I got my version from Itch.io and paid not one penny. Not sure what version that is, but as long as this
games is that buggy, I ain't paying anything for it. Fix this and I will think about it, because thanks to all those
awful AAA games lately, I have a lot of money to spend.
Since I don't have all that money lol, but I have recommendation, take a look at this one,

https://f95zone.to/threads/fuck-nights-at-fredrikas-2022-04-02-smutcube.14366/

I think this one is way better than NightShift,but it is in the classic Fnaf style, you sit in the camera room and monitor it, each doll has several animations, even if you are caught by more than 1, they share the scene and etc.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Damn, this one is way scarier than the other two from smutcube and that other dev. Definitely has more potential though given we can run around and interact with things. But alas, the gameplay is basically the same as the old GOR (Game over rape) style H games where you're only being rewarded at very sporadic moments after you sacrifice your time losing, and where you need to win to actually get to fap as the gameplay will kill your boner in the time it takes between the different stage game over H scenes so your only hope is a gallery room clear. Unfortunate, I hope this developer adds way more content and hentai mechanics to this H game. A health bar made up of semen levels would probably be a quickie fix idea to allow us to fap and play, unlock H scenes and progress with the animatronic waifus. As it stands currently as of this date this H game is a very time consuming effort for animations without even climaxes, the other Fnaf H games are better fulfilling of your time.

I will say though this H game does have a more charming art style to me than the others.

Last edited:

John7487487474

Mar 20, 2021
I can't figure out how to even get to night 2 I do all the tasks turn all the generators on and the watch starts beeping but I can't exit the door or do anything except die to Bonnie.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes