Unity Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub [v0.4] [ZuryaAoki]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

KpRomplestein

Jul 15, 2019
>Virus
I ain't clicking shit
Interesting, not sure why it was flagged. The .exe was patched to load the accompanying .dll...which just runs a thread to wait for the scene to load and then finds the StaminaPlayer object and sets 'maxsenergy' and 'energy13' fields to 5000. You can probably do this easily with cheat engine too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: I removed the post because I don't want to debate false positives. Anyways, here's some cheat engine info

Last edited:
Reactions: skciD

sol1tary

Mar 6, 2021
if the game had normal controls, it could turn out to be quite interesting, and since this aspect is missing, it is an unplayable piece of shit

DEADLORAN2

Aug 27, 2018
Interesting, not sure why it was flagged. The .exe was patched to load the accompanying .dll...which just runs a thread to wait for the scene to load and then finds the StaminaPlayer object and sets 'maxsenergy' and 'energy13' fields to 5000. You can probably do this easily with cheat engine too.
Edit: I removed the post because I don't want to debate false positives. Anyways, here's some cheat engine info
Tried your patch, tried cheat engine - not working at all

anonymousbruh

Aug 14, 2017
FINALLY a game thay uses these models. Fuck Nights at Fredikas is a good game but the models aren't that good except for a few. I really hope this turns out good.

ZuryaAiko

Jul 9, 2022
For the off chance the dev ever finds themselves to this thread 1. Controls - They need to be more fluid, turning feels like you're falling over your own legs - Allow strafing left and right with A and D as well as backing up with S, not having them all assigned to moving forward like W. Tank controls are an ancient gaming art that should only be used with static cameras (like in early resident evil games) and not free roaming - Crouching could be faster, same for getting back up - You shouldn't have to look down towards your feet to check the tablet and wrist watch 2. Animatronics - I know there's audio for their voices out there somewhere, I've seen the animations. Having them talk/moan randomly would add to atmosphere (if they don't talk/moan already, never heard them make any noise outside footsteps and running) - Audio detection is really loud when they're not really close by, I know they're animatronics so their weight would carry a lot of noise but your pelvis would be ground into a find powder if they had sex with you so it's not like realism is being considered 100% so making the range a little more sensitive based on the distance would be an improvement - Obviously improve the animations and add more to them for when you've been caught, but also add a free/multi cam mode so you can view what's happening rather than a blurry and distorted P.O.V 3. Game Mechanics - Entering specific places and collecting items feels too weak of an objective to survive the night, having to turn the generators on with the animatronics turning them off periodically seems good enough. Perhaps make it so that you can't escape through the main entrance if there's no power? - Tweak energy and sanity or delete it entirely so that it's not just another weird gimmick you have to keep check on - Remove hallucinations, if you want to add alternate scenes like those then perhaps special methods that you can use on the animatronics such as having an item in your inventory that will "pacify" them for a moment so you can have your way with them potentially disabling their lust for a short while - If you need a "timer" like the sanity/energy meter then you could swap it out for flashlight batteries instead so that when you've run out you can at least find more so you can see and not be in perpetual darkness like when your sanity/energy runs out - Stamina should regenerate faster if your standing still or crouched I really like these Cally3D models and I'd been hoping someone did more with them other than making a random animation or two every month or so, I'm really hopeful for this getting a lot of love and effort put into it and not just being abandoned. Oh and Chica best girl Give her back her Let's Party! shirt and not that leopard print looking bikini, it looks lame
The only appropriative and really weighted critique I found here. I wonder why there are THAT much toxic people complaining about a game that WAS supposed to be a prototype/idea and my personal skill test of coding (not even design or gameplay features, just to see my coding level)...

lostsky.181818

Jul 28, 2022
I'm a total noob with cheat engine so can you tell me how to get there

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Sure:
didn't know you could edit unity data in CE.
I just made a Pointer table that freezes energy and sanity.
I can't find the stamina one tho.

Also, since you seem to know CE more than me... could you test if you can toggle the Generator switches using CE?
I'm 100% sure the generator switches in each room are a boolean true/false or binary 1/0 value.
I could find them my way by brute forcing an address scan... but that could take around 3 hours.

lostsky.181818

Jul 28, 2022
Sure:
look at the truth that I'm a noob kind of that I don't even know what I'm looking at I installed Cheat engine yesterday so for me to understand this I'm going to need the process step by step I'm so stupid and it's cute to me I don't get if you have to open something new for me if you want to help me I'm not forcing you or anything like that but thank you anyway
sorry for the inconvenience

crampbootz

Apr 12, 2019
I like the part where WASD is all "PROCEED FORWARD". I also really like the part where I have no clue what the heck I'm doing. Truly feels like I lied in the interview when I applied for this job, 10/10 realism. The part I enjoy the most is definitely when the generator dies. my wristwatch also dies (*the generators going out aren't the cause for this, my own negligence and stupidity is) but is still able to go 'alarm clock' mode on me when the shift is over. Please Dev, give me a snooze button for the alarm clock ):

Jokes aside, this game is actually pretty interesting.
*insert palpatine we will watch your career with great interest*

*edit: me unsmart, me correct the unsmart.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
Looks like they now have a and a . jb281472 can you add those two links to the OP?

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes