• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub [v0.4] [ZuryaAoki]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

idk name bruh

Feb 2, 2021
I have some helpful tidbits of information for those struggling to find items.

Night 2 items/Objectives:
The Cupcake can spawn in: 1, The Kitchen, far back on the left side, on a counter. 2, The Office on top of some boxes, near the desk and fan (You can see this one from the camera if you look carefully) Lastly 3, in the Springroom in the back row of chairs (You can also see this from the camera, I believe its 4 ish chairs down, starting from the left)

The Dreaded Pizza Slice can spawn in: 1, The bathroom, farthest sink from the door. And the only other place I know of it, is what I believe to be near spawn, under one of the pooltables. [My reasoning is I came from the Springroom, crouched behind one of them, because bonnie was coming, and than headed to Foxys cove to flick a switch, eventually at some point grabbing it on that path. Not very helpful, I know.] If it also has a 3rd spawn, I have no idea where it is, sorry.
====================================================================
Night 3 Items/Objectives:
The Red Party Head spawns in: 1, Foxy cove closest room, on a bench in the middle, left of the door. Lastly 2, in the stage room, immediately turn right into the tables, in the far back on the last table, in the left corner. I never found/Encountered a 3rd spot.

The Toy Blaster spawns only in one spot from what I can tell, after 5 nights of testing (Heh): In the arcade, in the left isle, right next to the cola machine, lying on the floor.
====================================================================

Night 3 is much easier for me, because of the whole pizza slice item, it took over 7 runs of it, for me to complete it, and Night 3 only took 2, crazy.
A simple strategy for Night 3, which worked every time for the most part, is starting by going to the phone, for the grace period, instantly going to foxy cove, and checking the closet, while earning the enter foxy cove objective, than if its not there, going to the table in the Stage room, than, which is a high likely hood, Bonnie going through the hallway towards office, you can simply go into the Vent in the stage room, that leads to the Arcade, to finish up, and obtain the Blaster.

While doing this, you can press t while moving, than pressing 2, to have passive foxy boredness drop to 0, while you roam around finding the items, after all is said and done, you can hide in the office, till time runs out, while hopefully, not having to deal with bad gen spawns. Once bonnie also goes to patrol the mangle room, you can get Battery life, if you so desire it. Pretty simple Night compared to 2.

Lot of text in this post, hope it helps. Wish strafing was a thing in this game. 4 Stars, could be 5.
the other place he can appear is on the tables there on the middle stage

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Any links to those, can't find them on here unless they have a different title?
They're on GameJolt, and feature absolutely no sex content and whole lot of shitpost humor.

You can find them separately on , but with new changes was released a year ago. It's fucking hilarious and I recommend them immensely.:LUL:

Jul 8, 2022
They're on GameJolt, and feature absolutely no sex content and whole lot of shitpost humor.

You can find them separately on , but with new changes was released a year ago. It's fucking hilarious and I recommend them immensely.:LUL:
I love this thread. It's a full-out fnaf thread and I wonder for the future of it

READY.jpeg

I forgot if this is a pre-boss fight image or quote, but something similar is in the game.
edit: it is

DEADLORAN2

Aug 27, 2018
Could honestly use a cheat engine for infinite light/sprinting to explore for a bit, and just to try and beat the later nights. If the gameplay aspect could improve, plus maybe a struggle mechanic or something rather than get caught and game over would be nice. Then again I'd just want a struggle mechanic for an excuse to have tits in the face. :p
Pls, could you send your plugin to cheat engine

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
Posting some info I gleaned from playing for about half an hour to save someone else the struggle:
-Loud alarm going off means a generator went offline. They're located in:
1. Closet past Foxy's Corner (down the hall to the right when you spawn)
2. The Spring Stage (hall to the left when you spawn)
3. Next to the Toilets (near the main stage where Bonnie and Chica start)
-Tablet tells you which generator's out with the shield icon in the lower left. #2 is Foxy's Corner, #5 is the Spring Stage, #3 is the main stage.
-Heartbeat just means your run gauge is at half, doesn't seem to cause anything bad yet beyond that?
-When energy gets low, you can recharge in the toilets (you really don't want to let this hit 0 because the game's almost entirely pitch black without a flashlight)
-Night ends at 8:00

Game needs a lot of work put in - the WASD issue and the lighting in particular badly need fixing (and a map on the tablet wouldn't hurt either), but for the stage the game is at rn it's got a lot of good going for it. Looking forward to what it's like down the line!

This is also inaccurate btw, on Night 2 Chica's loss scene has penetration.
thanks for the tip

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Could honestly use a cheat engine for infinite light/sprinting to explore for a bit, and just to try and beat the later nights. If the gameplay aspect could improve, plus maybe a struggle mechanic or something rather than get caught and game over would be nice. Then again I'd just want a struggle mechanic for an excuse to have tits in the face. :p
any tips for the values?
specifically what type and numbers I should be looking for?
I suspect light and sprint might be float or 4byte starting at 100.

Jul 8, 2022
Assuming this is still not fully functionable with keyboard, does anyone got it to work with unityexplorer (to any degree)?
This game, on high-end gpus, runs 5-10 fps.

Last edited:

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Early build and all that, but its way too hard.

I get it 'horror game git gud', but if you don't figure out what to do early or read a guide (for an indie game of this size? GET FUCKED) you're fucked and not in a sexy way.

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Early build and all that, but its way too hard.

I get it 'horror game git gud', but if you don't figure out what to do early or read a guide (for an indie game of this size? GET FUCKED) you're fucked and not in a sexy way.
I mean, its not too hard to figure out. I figured out what to do relatively fast (after 2 deaths). Just gotta look at the cams, see if one has a shield, and if it does, go flip the generator switch in/around the room. Charge the gens in the bathroom, become more sane in the office, and do the objectives. Leave through the exit at 8AM. The only difficult part is managing the power and sanity while keeping the gens alive, but even then it boils down to prioritizing shit over others. Sanity first, gens second, power third. Someone running after you? Crawl in a vent. Power's out? Thats an issue, but .21 makes it a little easier to see outlines for walls and other objects. Dont know where you're at AND the power's out? At that point, you're fucked lmao.

Last edited:

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I mean, its not too hard to figure out. I figured out what to do relatively fast (after 2 deaths). Just gotta look at the cams, see if one has a shield, and if it does, go flip the generator switch in/around the room. Charge the gens in the bathroom, become more sane in the office, and do the objectives. Leave through the exit at 8AM. The only difficult part is managing the power and sanity while keeping the gens alive, but even then it boils down to prioritizing shit over others. Sanity first, gens second, power third. Someone running after you? Crawl in a vent. Power's out? Thats an issue, but .21 makes it a little easier to see outlines for walls and other objects. Dont know where you're at AND the power's out? At that point, you're fucked lmao.
And this is exactly what I mean by 'git gud'.

If you get it, you get it. If you don't, YOU must be doing something wrong, not the game.

cVcxvsDvsXz

Sep 11, 2021
So is anyone else having an issue with the downloadable version where if you move the camera too fast the game'll crash?

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes