Unity Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub [v0.4] [ZuryaAoki]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

kosmosx

Nov 12, 2017
the 3rd Pizza Location is on the Dinning Area 3rd rows of the tables 3rd Table on the left hanging on the tables side

STOPS

Feb 13, 2019
Holy shit the alert noise is the scariest part of the game, inflicting periodic aural damage to my eardrums.

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
liek for real, how do i prevent my flashlight from going out? i thought i only had to flip the breakers to prevent the flashlight from going out

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
any cheats\gallery for this crap?
controls are clunky and don't work half the time. There is no WASD just W.
CTRL for crouch works sometimes.
The Tablet is about as useful as a Styrofoam knife.
and the total confusion with 0 explanation as to what i'm supposed to do is just infuriating.

How am i supposed to escape a chase when the guy walks like he's from QWOP

Reactions: Qrx_Aspext

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
And this is exactly what I mean by 'git gud'.

If you get it, you get it. If you don't, YOU must be doing something wrong, not the game.
yes def. not the game.
meanwhile ASD don't work, crouch gets stuck and you can sometimes walk through walls in the vents, the cameras are 1970 quality.
but def not the game.

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
yes def. not the game.
meanwhile ASD don't work, crouch gets stuck and you can sometimes walk through walls in the vents, the cameras are 1970 quality.
but def not the game.
I mean, thats not what I was getting at. ASD annoyed the shit out of me and the crouch gets stuck for me, but I was still able to do the nights and figure out what to do on my own.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I mean, thats not what I was getting at. ASD annoyed the shit out of me and the crouch gets stuck for me, but I was still able to do the nights and figure out what to do on my own.
I got to night 3 by cheesing the fuk out of it.
But the majority of the gameplay has to do with luck more than anything since there's no indication and everything is jank.
btw is night 3 the end of content?

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Its not a matter of being able to figure it out or not, its a matter of how you figure it out. I can beat this game by memorizing the entire layout and spending several hours trying to interact with every wall and object in the whole game, but thats not very fun.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes