Unity Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub [v0.4] [ZuryaAoki]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
We need a 'nut button' for the game over screens. Also all but bonny's animations are kinda... bleh.

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
So, the game responds quickly to my inputs, and it doesn't take long to get your bearings when you get started.
The problem? All WASD keys result in you going forward! The A and D keys don't allow you to strafe, and the S key does not make you go backwards.
In addition, the help screen displaying the games controls disappear way too fast to read completely. For that, I would suggest taking a page out of Five Nights at Freddy's 4's book, where you can instead press a key to remove the controls screen. Even better, why not have the controls be available on the main menu screen for easy access? That way, players don't have to restart the game and play again just to see the controls.
While we're on that page, the game lacks a pause menu. While I can understand that pausing a game can break the flow, you could at least give us a menu to manage our settings and go back to the main menu.
Also, can we have a map display to tell us where rooms are like most FNAF fangames do? Please God, this game is appealing, but these problems are driving me to tie a noose.

ZuryaAiko

Jul 9, 2022
So, the game responds quickly to my inputs, and it doesn't take long to get your bearings when you get started.
The problem? All WASD keys result in you going forward! The A and D keys don't allow you to strafe, and the S key does not make you go backwards.
In addition, the help screen displaying the games controls disappear way too fast to read completely. For that, I would suggest taking a page out of Five Nights at Freddy's 4's book, where you can instead press a key to remove the controls screen. Even better, why not have the controls be available on the main menu screen for easy access? That way, players don't have to restart the game and play again just to see the controls.
While we're on that page, the game lacks a pause menu. While I can understand that pausing a game can break the flow, you could at least give us a menu to manage our settings and go back to the main menu.
Also, can we have a map display to tell us where rooms are like most FNAF fangames do? Please God, this game is appealing, but these problems are driving me to tie a noose.
Yeah, sounds fair...We have this on the to do list and we need some time to patch stuff :)

Reactions: Hajtand

Hovardov

Jan 21, 2018
I'm kinda stuck. At the begininng there two tasks. Find office and kicthen - did it, then nothing. What to do next?

Leon26091

May 18, 2018
This game needs a great deal of work mostly because the mechanics of the gameplay are completely wonky and make no since, the game being free roam why is your flashlight and watch connected to the power of the building?

Jan 2, 2022
Was literally able to cheese this so hard that I didn't get chased by a single animatronic. My only issue is that if you do cheese it or if you don't, you gotta wait so damn long for the exit to trigger and allow you to escape. Good shit tho

Jore99

Jul 11, 2018
Was literally able to cheese this so hard that I didn't get chased by a single animatronic. My only issue is that if you do cheese it or if you don't, you gotta wait so damn long for the exit to trigger and allow you to escape. Good shit tho
How did you cheese it, this is so hard with these controls

Reactions: SardanticDecay

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
Actualy not bad overall. Solid concept with working mechanics that atm needs more animations and polishing.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes