Unity Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub [v0.4] [ZuryaAoki]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

ZuryaAiko

Jul 9, 2022
God damn, it would be such a pleasure for yall to stop spreadin misinfo about all whats happening and just WAIT till its done. It feels like Id charge everyone of you for 100$+ sub weekly and delivering nothin for it.
I do what I feel like to do on the project, its MY project lol.

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
God damn, it would be such a pleasure for yall to stop spreadin misinfo about all whats happening and just WAIT till its done. It feels like Id charge everyone of you for 100$+ sub weekly and delivering nothin for it.
Welcome to the world of having to handle customers.
There's always going to be complaints. You're better off just ignoring it unless you ask for input on certain subjects.

May 25, 2017
Unfortunately you're going to have to deal with it till your game is out, especially here on f95 with the sheer magnitude of people who have been burned by other Patreon projects. Feel free to come back here once you've released it and laugh at this entire thread, hell I'll join you, but you gotta complete the game first.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
so this game is abandoned? no updates no insight or nothing since 2022 so id say either a scam or just abandoned
Just because no updates here, does not mean it's abandoned. The dev is still actively working on it, as shown on their . Game development doesn't happen overnight.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
so this game is abandoned? no updates no insight or nothing since 2022 so id say either a scam or just abandoned
Yeah, even if I'm not 100% keen on their choices of late I see nothing that would come to the conclusion that the game is abandoned. Not entirely sure, but I believe someone linked to a video showing their current (at that time) state of the game. Or I could have come across the link at itch, i don't fully remember.

Reactions: BaltheonEX

halotoker

Sep 7, 2022
k but how hard is to make a small update to remind he is still there, for example i follow another game that is rather similar and we get decent updates each month and if we dont we get some insight via the debs even outside the patreon

Reactions: BaltheonEX

LucidAsaDream

Mar 30, 2021
k but how hard is to make a small update to remind he is still there, for example i follow another game that is rather similar and we get decent updates each month and if we dont we get some insight via the debs even outside the patreon
did you see what he was making on discord or are you just trying to start somthing hes working on it and making it into a actual game if you seen the videos and pictures of the gameplay on discord plus its not a scam its a free game free if you go to the patreon its your choice its helping them out not putting a gun to your head and saying give me your cash

Peja2001

Nov 8, 2022
Just give it some time. Its a free game made by a solo (Probably) dev. Its gonna take a bit to get a patch out.

luxia

May 21, 2018
devs do what they want it's their game so

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes