Unity Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub [v0.4] [ZuryaAoki]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Plqmet

Oct 14, 2022
People are complaining and all... You can join the Discord, there are development news there...

KuronshinZX

Oct 2, 2020
People are complaining and all... You can join the Discord, there are development news there...
Is there a new one for the guys that are making an alternative versión that Will use cally3d models versión? I think it's pretty Hidden and only had like a few people but it was good, they took this one stuff code and just gave it some more animations and more Gameovers, i think id rather follow that one that Will keep the cally3d models

Ace8969

Apr 9, 2023
can someone make a mod or something like that to light up the place is dark as hell and to use the torch you finish the power too fast

Miyamrrp :3

Aug 9, 2023
game is alright. in the third night i accidentally clip out of the map but i manage to clip back in. also found a way to clip out of bounds after that :4Head: :4Head:

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
OH MY GOD THEY USE DPS FOR THE SEX SCENES LMAOOOOOOOOOO
All those images are mine, I still have more of each scene, in those photos I removed the man (I made him invisible) Also add more lighting to make it look better as shown in the picture, but the 3D mode of the man is funny, I think the game itself doesn't show it, Maybe I'll post more images of each illuminated scene later.

Last edited:
Reactions: KuronshinZX

Rand0m Dude

Mar 26, 2021
All those images are mine, I still have more of each scene, in those photos I removed the man (I made him invisible) Also add more lighting to make it look better as shown in the picture, but the 3D mode of the man is funny, I think the game itself doesn't show it, Maybe I'll post more images of each illuminated scene later.
How to add more lighting my dude? Are you using Sinai-dev's UnityExplorer by any chance?

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
How to add more lighting my dude? Are you using Sinai-dev's UnityExplorer by any chance?
Yes, I use Sinai-dev's UnityExplorer

Guía more lighting (It's easy for me, but maybe it's hard for you or not)

(look
Spawn lights (and other objects)

Last edited:

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
The new version of Secret Night Shift will be ready, probably in six months or by the end of this year.
The game promises to be much bigger than the current demo.
So we'll have to wait.
Read more in the discord channel

Reactions: DocRipper

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Night Shift:Secrets

1 hour, where the author talks about his project. In this video you can look at the future project. The GAME will be free. But for people from patreon, there will be little benefits (in the form of cheats and unique content) Watch this video and see what awaits you in the future.

Reactions: Exeon

JoeMaPa

May 26, 2021
Yes, I use Sinai-dev's UnityExplorer

Guía more lighting (It's easy for me, but maybe it's hard for you or not)

(look
Spawn lights (and other objects)

New to UnityExplorer I tried brute forcing but I just cant figure out how to do it

Asura066

May 3, 2018
What is the difference between this game and
Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.3] [FATAL FIRE Studios]
game?

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
What is the difference between this game and
Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.3] [FATAL FIRE Studios]
game?
Different Devs and different games, also you can link to another forum using the "Insert Link" that looks like a chain

mck86

Dec 27, 2018
Damn it what a madness, but managed for do it the night2 , best way really is learn the timmings from both and move in circles, vents spam and patience without care the energy or lights. You can listen bunny and both eyes can see it in the dark.

run to foxy corner > run to the tables from the stage > vent (and dont stand more unless you need run) > arcade > vent > wait bunny timming at the bathroom and goes the the right side stage taking the right timming for goes to mangle room > vent > spring > goes to foxy vent in case didnt got the cupcake yet.

Made it a Map

Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub [ZuryaAoki] map.png

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes