Unity Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub [v0.4] [ZuryaAoki]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

mckHnt

Formerly 'mck86'
Dec 27, 2018
Night 4 Save (idk if will work for everyone, but i add here for who wanna try >< )
nsaf n4.png

Nikotinaka

Sep 14, 2023
The place where the game's saved data is located in the Windows registry, on the path:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Zuneku H Studio\Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub

the value of the binary is: LevelSaved_h1198263190"=hex:47,61,6d,65,4d,65,6e,75,31,00

where the only number that matters is 31.

31 = Night 1
32 = Night 2
33 = Night 3
34 = Night 4

Whoever needs the file, here it is with night 4 unlocked, to go back to previous nights just change the value within the file from 34 to 33, 32 or 31.

Those who don't understand what is a .reg file. it is a windows registry file, the only thing you need is to click on it.

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
does anyone has a guide? In night 1, after i go to the kitchen and then to the office no new tasks come out, i don't know what else to do, i am guessing just waiting around will not earn me a win and also Bonnie is the ONLY animatronic i ever see.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
does anyone has a guide? In night 1, after i go to the kitchen and then to the office no new tasks come out, i don't know what else to do, i am guessing just waiting around will not earn me a win and also Bonnie is the ONLY animatronic i ever see.
It doesn't work that way. Your goal is to survive until morning + first you have to complete the tasks. Then you can use exit. Optional: switches/lights on.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
It doesn't work that way. Your goal is to survive until morning + first you have to complete the tasks. Then you can use exit. Optional: switches/lights on.
yeah, but only two tasks ever appear "go to the kitchen" and "go to your office".... once i complete both no other task unlocks, the power just goes out making me roam around in the dark, I am truly at a loss here, I do not know what the objectives are.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
yeah, but only two tasks ever appear "go to the kitchen" and "go to your office".... once i complete both no other task unlocks, the power just goes out making me roam around in the dark, I am truly at a loss here, I do not know what the objectives are.
You do the tasks and then you wait until the game tells you your shift is over. Once that happens, you make your way to the exit and get out.

Reactions: DocRipper

mckHnt

Formerly 'mck86'
Dec 27, 2018
You do the tasks and then you wait until the game tells you your shift is over. Once that happens, you make your way to the exit and get out.
ye, for that, best option when lost energy (you can repair it, but night3 and 4 is almost impossible to do like this with chica, bunny and freddy moving around, at 4 using the laptop for control foxy aswell) is go to the most closer vent for can run to door, specially at the last night when foxy is free, at the prevs i did the same, did all tasks and moved at the same vent (front to mangle room), game lack of alot things

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
ye, for that, best option when lost energy (you can repair it, but night3 and 4 is almost impossible to do like this with chica, bunny and freddy moving around, at 4 using the laptop for control foxy aswell) is go to the most closer vent for can run to door, specially at the last night when foxy is free, at the prevs i did the same, did all tasks and moved at the same vent (front to mangle room), game lack of alot things
Yeah, True. Night 1,2 can be played normally. Then it's better start with "vent camping".. The funny thing is that I find Night 4 easier than 3. Easier tasks, plus Frenni doesn't have any special behavior programmed, just another obstacle.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Actually, you can completely get away with hanging out by the doors if you keep an eye on Foxy. Crouch down and be mindful of where Foxy is. If she's leaving her area, stay on the right side of the doors and when she's going back go to the left side. This will keep you out of her line of sight even though she's walking towards you both ways. Best about this is your sanity stays up so you don't have to worry about running into black Bonni when it's time to escape.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes