4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1689066
Overview:
An illustrated short story with choices. The current version is the teaser and the start of the story. The next version to be released will be the full story.
The story is inspired by the TV show Arthur but the characters are not the same, and there are some sci-fi elements. All characters are 18+.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-06
Release Date: 2022-03-06
Developer: Ortus - F95Zone
Language: English
Censored: No
Version: v0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - -
-

View attachment 1689084 View attachment 1689085

Every day when I'm wanking down the street...in front of everyone I meet..

dqs

Jun 29, 2017
shortest game intro ever , but i do like it . lets hope updates dont come in single pages

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Is there nothing sacred anymore? You're destroying so many people's childhood!

All jokes aside, I was wondering when someone would finally make an Aurther parody game. The floodgates have been released, and there shall be more now.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Honestly, I would like it more if the art is improved in the future.
  • All the Aardvarks look less like aardvarks than Arthur himself, and that's saying something, they look like hamsters.
  • Everyone look spaced and uninterested, I might be asking too much but it would be better if you have some more different expressions for each characters.
  • I know you want to take some original liberties, but having human nose on the furry animals just look wrong man.
Still, best hopes for the dev man. Personally would wish you add a Molly MacDonald-like tomboy character.

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Holy fuck is this a... ugly throwback to before american tv became all about training kids to be fucking dumber then rocks

as awful as it looks it is god damn sad that the cartoons out now look worse

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes