3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I wonder if other parts of Nightly Ritual will become public?
Episode 3 is available on Patreon but seems Episode 2 is still being developed. OkyoTales could probably clarify.

Also, am I correct in assuming this game is simply a "what if" type of game where the scenes depicted are not part of the main game but serve more of a bonus for players?

Last edited:

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
Episode 3 is available on Patreon but seems Episode 2 is still being developed. OkyoTales could probably clarify.

Also, am I correct in assuming this game is simply a "what if" type of game where the scenes depicted are not part of the main game but serve more of a bonus for players?
Hmmm... no, it is not a what-if because there must be scenarios taken from the main game and added a different ending.
This isn't my case with the nightly ritual series.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Hmmm... no, it is not a what-if because there must be scenarios taken from the main game and added a different ending.
This isn't my case with the nightly ritual series.
Ah Ok, so more like a different route, if routes were an option.

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
Nightly ritual Ep. 1 v2.1

Changelog:
n/a

Reactions: Dorf56

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NightlyRitual-2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: OkyoTales

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
This is a custom made episode (paid commission) for someone. The story is not cannon and NTR can't be avoided.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OkyoTales

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
I just realized when Okyo updated this thread to the revamped V2.1 the old V1.1 which was a very different game the old links are all gone now.

I have uploaded the old V1.1 version here and moderator please add these links under the links of V2.1! I am gonna promote it because it's a totally different game! Now we have 2 games!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes