EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1655010369531.png

Overview:
There was an urban legend called "nightmare,"
a phenomenon in which girls who should be healthy do not wake up while sleeping.
The truth of the cause is that the monster called a nightmare eats the girls' "despair", so the girls' spirits are captured.
There is a shrine maiden named Rui who has been reincarnated to fight nightmares for a long time.
However, the power of the nightmare that became stronger after eating this large amount
of despair cannot be countered by the current Rui, so she
came into contact with Sana Kuroki, a girl who survived the nightmare on her own.
In the world of nightmares, the "despair" of girls who feed on nightmares is full, but there are
also "fragments of light" that embody the unyielding will of girls who cannot eat nightmares.
Fragments of light are the source of Rui's power and the means to defeat nightmares.
Sana, who fought with Rui, started activities with the aim of saving the girls,
who were attacked by nightmares while collecting pieces of light ...​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-12
Release Date: 2022-03-20
Developer: Tsuyoi Ko - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thank you for the link wytdb

Nightmare Ending 12_06_2022 07_07_55.png Nightmare Ending 12_06_2022 07_07_10.png Nightmare Ending 12_06_2022 07_06_56.png Nightmare Ending 12_06_2022 07_06_45.png

Last edited by a moderator:

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
not sure how to do the clock puzzle
thought the keypad might have something to do with the time on the clock on 1F 1655032651056.png

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
What is the difference between the main download and the secondary download?

For the clock puzzle, in case you want hints and not a solution:
Hint 1: The clock uses Roman numerals.
Hint 2: There's more than one way to say what time it is.
Hint 3:

I'm a little lost on where to find the lever password, though. I solved it before in the Japanese version, but for some reason I cannot find it now. I could've sworn you had to place something inside the doll (red orb?) but nothing's happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forge Wright

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
What is the difference between the main download and the secondary download?

For the clock puzzle, in case you want hints and not a solution:
Hint 1: The clock uses Roman numerals.
Hint 2: There's more than one way to say what time it is.
Hint 3:

I'm a little lost on where to find the lever password, though. I solved it before in the Japanese version, but for some reason I cannot find it now. I could've sworn you had to place something inside the doll (red orb?) but nothing's happening.
red eye's useless, if you put it in the big wooden doll it kills you so you need the blue eye (sadly i can't remember where that is).
code for the lever can be found behind the left painting on 2F, need a chair to reach them.

Reactions: Ulters

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
red eye's useless, if you put it in the big wooden doll it kills you so you need the blue eye (sadly i can't remember where that is).
code for the lever can be found behind the left painting on 2F, need a chair to reach them.
The blue eye is easy to find. It's hard to miss it when wandering through the rooms.
How do you get the chair? I can see it on the main stairs, but it won't let me interact with it.

KayNii

Jul 6, 2021
The blue eye is easy to find. It's hard to miss it when wandering through the rooms.
How do you get the chair? I can see it on the main stairs, but it won't let me interact with it.
The chair is in the top left room on F2, then in the bottom right corner

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Curious doubt, how do you make the girls naked throughout the game, 2nd is there a cheat and walkthrough to get a good ending?

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Cool graphics. Hoping it's not too difficult to reach all endings/content. Puzzlers usually do my head in haha.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes