Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
So where did you guys find the red eye in the first part of the game? I read that you can find it, but I've no idea how. I was able to complete the first part without finding it. There's also a room that was left locked on the second floor. I wasn't able to figure out how to open the door.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Faveza

Jun 13, 2017
Am I the only who face with this error. I really want to try this game cuz it looks interesting (at least for me :D) So, I really appreciate if anyone can provide me with solution to solve this error

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
is there a button that lets me hide the dialogue box during h-scenes? If not, is there somewhere in the files where i can just get the H scenes alone? Or a textless gallery somewhere?

Last edited:
Reactions: Blank0x0Face

HollowWolf

Apr 9, 2018
Am I the only who face with this error. I really want to try this game cuz it looks interesting (at least for me :D) So, I really appreciate if anyone can provide me with solution to solve this error
Not sure if this will work, but try running the game via Locale Emulator. That should make it possible for your pc to load the file.
Also check if the file is actually in the folder and has the correct name. Sometimes when using for example winrar it fucks up any file name that is in a different language. If its not there, this should be the file you need:

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes