Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Can't figure out how to get the bath scene in the mansion, only know it exists thanks to the gallery at the end
When hiding in the basement, choose the pile of body parts instead of the wooden horse. Sana will remark that she's dirty and needs a shower. Afterward, head to the bathroom.

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
Some scenes for me are just blank but with text boxes and sound, is there any way to fix this.
Run the game with winxp sp3 compatibility mode.

I have the same problem with the other games from this developer but the compatibility mode fixed it for me.

Reactions: omegasix456

Schwarz_07

Feb 13, 2021
How to Save In this game? There is no save option in the menu but there is continution option on the title screen? Please help me

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
In the hospital I need a screwdriver to open a panel but the +driver doesn't work. Where do I get a different one?

Last edited:

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
What is the difference between the main download and the secondary download?

For the clock puzzle, in case you want hints and not a solution:
Hint 1: The clock uses Roman numerals.
Hint 2: There's more than one way to say what time it is.
Hint 3:

I'm a little lost on where to find the lever password, though. I solved it before in the Japanese version, but for some reason I cannot find it now. I could've sworn you had to place something inside the doll (red orb?) but nothing's happening.
i cant even find the red eye/orb
nor can i find the bug/wall tentacles animation in part 1
i figure it has something to do with the hole in the floor on floor 2 but nada

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
i cant even find the red eye/orb
nor can i find the bug/wall tentacles animation in part 1
i figure it has something to do with the hole in the floor on floor 2 but nada
Weird. There's an almost imperceptible difference on one of the back walls (like the wall paper was painted over). One contains a key, and the other contains the animation.
The orbs aren't hard to find. As a general rule, just click on every object in every room. You're going to have a way harder time with objects in later levels, so probably best to just follow the walkthrough.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Weird. There's an almost imperceptible difference on one of the back walls (like the wall paper was painted over). One contains a key, and the other contains the animation.
The orbs aren't hard to find. As a general rule, just click on every object in every room. You're going to have a way harder time with objects in later levels, so probably best to just follow the walkthrough.
i already beat the game, i just couldnt find the wall tentacles which were just... holes in nightmare mansion

spencer456

Nov 3, 2018

are these on f95zone already?

Kaioshin

Oct 4, 2017
I'd just like to say that the directional arrows in level 4 are an absolute mind fuck. My brain hurts from trying to figure them out.

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017

are these on f95zone already?
never seen the 2nd one but the 1st one you can probably find in other sites. it's not too dependent on english so you can play the game without it (or just use MTOOL)

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes