Beckz

May 11, 2020
So the Nightmare End...

The True End giving off a hint that we will play the future work as weakened Nightmare and invade girl one by one there.
Probably gonna be "Nightmare Revenge" or something like that.

The next work would be Gore instead of Horror there, but a NTR buster plot are always great.

Last edited:

Succubus Sasha

Feb 5, 2022
So following the walkthrough and I think something is up, I go the planks in the far left room and no matter what I do, I don't get access to a metal plate. I also can't open the middle locker on the third floor. Anyone else running into this issue? I tried following the walkthrough step for step to make sure I hadn't just glitched the order, same result.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
So following the walkthrough and I think something is up, I go the planks in the far left room and no matter what I do, I don't get access to a metal plate. I also can't open the middle locker on the third floor. Anyone else running into this issue? I tried following the walkthrough step for step to make sure I hadn't just glitched the order, same result.
I don't even know there is a walkthrough there.

But judging from your problem, probably you haven't went to B1F there.

Go to the 1st Stair floor and Click "->" and problem solved.

Succubus Sasha

Feb 5, 2022
I don't even know there is a walkthrough there.

But judging from your problem, probably you haven't went to B1F there.

Go to the 1st Stair floor and Click "->" and problem solved.
Using this walkthrough linked back on page one

https://f95zone.to/threads/rj368943...e-walkthrough-help.111469/page-2#post-7790031

Went to B-1F almost first thing, got the key in there. For reference, here's my current inventory when I go to interact with the boards.

Capture.PNG

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out, needed to give meat to the monster under the bed on the first floor to get another key, can't pry the boards until you find the paper telling you to pry the boards.

Last edited:

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018

Violet Wind

Dec 27, 2020
Fantastic game! Im a sucker for pixel stuff and the scribble people adds to the creepiness of the setting. All the puzzles were pretty straight forward (except the clock one in the first level) but just challenging enough to keep me engaged. The sanity for health was done very well cause people clearly wanna see the naughty scenes but the game doesn't punish to much for intentionally seeing them. It seemed like as long as you didn't hit every event in the level you were generally fine! My one complaint was navigating with the map was pretty ass cause it turned you around constantly. The easiest fix for that would be to just put an arrow on the map denoting your direction in a given room. All in all its a minor complaint and if you like the tags, definitely recommend!

Diplit

Jan 20, 2021
Some scenes for me are just blank but with text boxes and sound, is there any way to fix this.

TotallyNBot

Mar 30, 2022
Where's the link to download? I tried and tried looking for it, but it doesn't show up. It leads me here to the comments instead

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Can't figure out how to get the bath scene in the mansion, only know it exists thanks to the gallery at the end

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes