kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Yeah, Ik it's quite rude to ask for another update after you already released an update, but will there be a 0.3 version before Halloween ? I usually only download games starting at 0.3, but I would like to play this game before or on Halloween as my last fap before NNN.

If there's no update until HW, then I'll just download this version.

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yeah, Ik it's quite rude to ask for another update after you already released an update, but will there be a 0.3 version before Halloween ? I usually only download games starting at 0.3, but I would like to play this game before or on Halloween as my last fap before NNN.

If there's no update until HW, then I'll just download this version.
You are not rude, do not worry. I plan to release a version every week during October, if all goes well, the last version will be released on October 31 so you all can have a good Halloween fap.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Nightmares Before Halloween [v0.2] [MrDracosaurus] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,65 GB / 174 MB - NightmaresBeforeHalloween-Week2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,62 GB / 140 MB - NightmaresBeforeHalloween-Week2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I am thoroughly enjoying this. Fun, silly, engaging little Halloween romp. The only suggestion/request would be a "bonus" episode with the cute cute narrator goblin girl! ;):love::cool:

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I am thoroughly enjoying this. Fun, silly, engaging little Halloween romp. The only suggestion/request would be a "bonus" episode with the cute cute narrator goblin girl! ;):love::cool:
I'm afraid there is nothing planned with that character at the moment. but if all goes well there will be an ending with each of the girls in the game.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
hmmm one yellow eye ...... going to be hard guessing the nxt girl
undead or battle forged maybe.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Nightmares Before Halloween [v0.3] [MrDracosaurus] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,07 GB / 227 MB - NightmaresBeforeHalloween-Week3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,04 GB / 192 MB - NightmaresBeforeHalloween-Week3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
This is quite possibly the best game on F95 at the moment . I'm very sad it's going to end at the end of the month.
Could you please start on next Halloween's version on November 1st so we would have 52 weeks of short stories? :unsure::cool::love:

Reactions: MrDracosaurus

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
This is quite possibly the best game on F95 at the moment . I'm very sad it's going to end at the end of the month.
Could you please start on next Halloween's version on November 1st so we would have 52 weeks of short stories? :unsure::cool::love:
I am very happy to know that so many people are enjoying the game. Maybe I'll do something extra post-Halloween if I have time, but I still have a lot of ideas for games that I'd like to carry out.
I plan to create a little sandbox for the next game, so it won't be as short as the last ones.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
the maze is a problem, for me at least, no offense. if I had a map or a sense of advancement. unless this is supposed to be a very short game, it's not smart to put a road block like this in the game, even more so, so early. its also very long as if exists just to piss off the player XD having a map but no icon as to where the player is, is another spit in the face. I solved it but it was just, anti fun exp..

allow me to edit my comment with "oh.. so this is a maze game, that was the entire point"

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018
Love the game and Love the girls. Can't believe people hade problem with the first maze, I'm old school gamer before in game maps so I just brought out the pen and paper like the old days ;P but have to ask... Are we suppose to be able to unlock the 1 column in the H-scene window or are those reserved for the endings?

Reactions: MrDracosaurus

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Love the game and Love the girls. Can't believe people hade problem with the first maze, I'm old school gamer before in game maps so I just brought out the pen and paper like the old days ;P but have to ask... Are we suppose to be able to unlock the 1 column in the H-scene window or are those reserved for the endings?
I'm really glad you like it, and answering your question, all the gallery can be unlocked. Depending on what you do, some dialogues will be different, maybe you should go to the cafe at night the first day.

Oct 11, 2018
allow me to edit my comment with "oh.. so this is a maze game, that was the entire point"
Well the first night was a maze as it was in sewers but so fare it's the only MAZE maze. The story as I see it is you gett subjected to different challenges each week.

I'm really glad you like it, and answering your question, all the gallery can be unlocked. Depending on what you do, some dialogues will be different, maybe you should go to the cafe at night the first day.
Ah cool just wanted to make sure I'm not wasting my time try to find something that isn't there... Already played throe the game 3 time just to find the 3 orbs ;P

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Well the first night was a maze as it was in sewers but so fare it's the only MAZE maze. The story as I see it is you gett subjected to different challenges each week.

Ah cool just wanted to make sure I'm not wasting my time try to find something that isn't there... Already played throe the game 3 time just to find the 3 orbs ;P
can you by any chance share a save? I am missing 2-3 stuff not sure where to get them

Reactions: kunkunman3000

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Fan Sig
NightmaresBeforeHalloween-Fan.gif
BB Code
Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/nightmares-before-halloween-v0-3-mrdracosaurus.95798/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1479386_NightmaresBeforeHalloween-Fan.gif[/IMG][/URL]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes