3.90 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 4, 2019
Wait, sorry if i'm not understanding correctly, but is the save file in the first page just to access act 2 and has no gallery? Not exactly an expert at this but i imagine that missing a "persistent" file means there isn't any "full" gallery

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Wait, sorry if i'm not understanding correctly, but is the save file in the first page just to access act 2 and has no gallery? Not exactly an expert at this but i imagine that missing a "persistent" file means there isn't any "full" gallery
Well, that's totally my fault.
The public release of 1.7 version is in a week, and I'll upload a savefile to starts directly to the act3, so I'll be sure to let the persistent file there to make a full gallery. If that doesn't work maybe we could find another way.
Thanks for letting me know about it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ElDonBigotes

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Well, that's totally my fault.
The public release of 1.7 version is in a week, and I'll upload a savefile to starts directly to the act3, so I'll be sure to let the persistent file there to make a full gallery. If that doesn't work maybe we could find another way.
Thanks for letting me know about it!
just to be safe does that mean our saves won't work?

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
just to be safe does that mean our saves won't work?
Saddly, yes.

The problem I have with that is I need to add some conditionals and when an old savefile need them, the version have not those conditionals and then the game crashes ( Could I explain that understandable? I know my English sucks at so many levels)
For future projects, I'll try to make conditionals and decisions at first, and then work in the text and pictures of the game trying to prevent this issue.
But now, this project just need another version to be finished, so I'm afraid to tell that old saves won't work properly in 1.7.
I'll upload a savefile to start in act3 and I'll do one with all hentai scenes unlocked.

Thanks for your patience!

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Saddly, yes.

The problem I have with that is I need to add some conditionals and when an old savefile need them, the version have not those conditionals and then the game crashes ( Could I explain that understandable? I know my English sucks at so many levels)
For future projects, I'll try to make conditionals and decisions at first, and then work in the text and pictures of the game trying to prevent this issue.
But now, this project just need another version to be finished, so I'm afraid to tell that old saves won't work properly in 1.7.
I'll upload a savefile to start in act3 and I'll do one with all hentai scenes unlocked.

Thanks for your patience!
What is good is that your game is entertaining, simple and good (things that if the saves that one has stop working in the new versions is a very good thing so that having to do everything again is not a nuisance)

Reactions: ElDonBigotes
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes