VN Ren'Py Abandoned Nineteenth [v0.01.5 Alpha] [Pyramid]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

1635288528194.png

I give! Yes, hon, you captured me.
I am hard cocked for whatever this night brings.
We can connect below the waist line.​

Pyramid game

Jul 21, 2020
May I ask for the future tags Pyramid game?
Paul Newmon are you just the translator or are you a Team member? Maybe you are allowed to answer some questions.
Don't know in which direction your game will go.
Dark or lighthearted? The servitude thing don't sound too convincing for me, but maybe it is a lost in translation?
Big Ass, Big Tits, Milf, Lesbian. It will be possible to choose the Incest path.

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
Paul Newmon are you just the translator or are you a Team member? Maybe you are allowed to answer some questions.
I have assisted with the grammar. I only know one language--American English.
I do not consider myself an official team member, but a Dev supporter.
I am a paid patron--I really want to see more episodes.
I am not authorized to speak for Pyramid games.
I have no idea what is going to happen in the next episode, nor when it will be released.
I really like NINETEENTH and hope we all get to enjoy many more episodes.

Pyramid game

Jul 21, 2020
Release "Nineteenth" Ver.0.01.5-alpha

Hello, this is the alpha version of the new version of the game.

Здравствуйте, это альфа-версия новой версии игры.

Reactions: Paul Newmon

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Classical thinking pose still alluring the female bombshell figurine hotties.
Encouraging!

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
to the dev,
good luck with your game.
i could only stand it till needing to sign the contract scene.
sorry but i am going to pass on this game.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Very good animations! They were super necessary!
The amazing Engrish and High-quality animations are too much for me to handle. So, I will leave it alone.
Good luck dev!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Starts playing the game and once I see the MC I was like I have the perfect name for you and then another click and he's saying hello my name is Patrick and I'm like no it's not your names Gaylord. Edits MC's name to Gaylord.
Something is off with his girlfriend. They've been together for how long? Yet she covers herself up and yells at him to leave the bathroom.
One spot in the gallery the MC is talking for Kelly and then at the restaurant Kelly spoke for the MC once.
I wonder if the name 19th is telling us the MC's going to be anal probed that many times in the game. I picked that option on the ship as he looks like he swings that way and would of enjoyed it.

• Haha
Reactions: punisher2099

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Nineteenth - Versão 0.01.5 Alpha / For PC

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI)

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática sem revisão)

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2020
Group sex and harem may be chosen as one of the options for the development of events, but it will be possible to choose a single path.
Swinging, Sharing - there are no such plans at this stage.
Ty.... Then I'm happy to play it , i hope it will stay like single path and harem path we don't want FUCKING NTR dumbass cuckold lovers waste a good story , THAT'S IT. THANK YOU GO PLAY THE GAME TF YOU ARE DOING STILL HERE

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Though the artistic side is still very good, the new content of the story was annoying. I was very angry towards the police officers, particularly the woman, even hoping not to have any romantic path later on with her. If that's how you deal with a missing person, you should have just killed him, there was no difference. Plus, the humiliation of leaving him nude was too long.

I appreciated the different angles for the erotic dream. It's a really good find.

I found something that doesn't make sense :
1640488717883.png
Since it's an action and not a dialog or thought, the "Bill" in blue isn't necessary. And it would be more clear with something like "Bill brought a blanket and found some clothes"

Good continuation.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote