VN Ren'Py Abandoned Nineteenth [v0.01.5 Alpha] [Pyramid]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pyramid game

Jul 21, 2020
5+.jpg
Overview:
You are invited to play as a young man named Patrick, the owner of an art gallery. Our hero lives in a big city with his girlfriend Brenda. They lead a calm, measured life, where their main problem is to decide whether to stay in the city or move. But one day, an event occurs on country roads that completely change Patrick's life.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-23
Release Date: 2021-12-23
Developer: Pyramid
Censored: No
Version: 0.01.5 Alpha
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

2.jpg 9.jpg 4.jpg v02_3_28.jpg 8.jpg 1.jpg 7.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Moved to games and good luck with your game for the Dev badge please open a ticket.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Well is a demo so there isn't much at the moment, i like the girls models i love gingers! Isn't a bad start, i have seen worst. Dev you should give us some insight about the future tags so we can see where this us going

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Striptease, Pregnancy, Lesbians, Twins, Animated ......
Good see pregnancy but to be honest i didn't refer to that tags hahaha. I was referring about a little more controversial tags It is going to be a harem or single heroine routes? You are going for a ntr/swinging/sharing or not?

Pyramid game

Jul 21, 2020
Any group sex or harem plans?
Good see pregnancy but to be honest i didn't refer to that tags hahaha. I was referring about a little more controversial tags It is going to be a harem or single heroine routes? You are going for a ntr/swinging/sharing or not?
Group sex and harem may be chosen as one of the options for the development of events, but it will be possible to choose a single path.
Swinging, Sharing - there are no such plans at this stage.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote