VN Ren'Py Abandoned Nineteenth [v0.01.5 Alpha] [Pyramid]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 27, 2020
I don't know what it is, but Russian devs are in submissive MCs a lot.
Therefore, I use the Term: "Neo Russian Masochism". So be aware.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It has nice renders.
Therefore, 2 stars from me.
I have enough of MCs which are only plot devices.
No recommendation from me at the moment.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I don't know what it is, but Russian devs are in submissive MCs a lot.
Therefore, I use the Term: "Neo Russian Masochism". So be aware.

It has nice renders.
Therefore, 2 stars from me.
I have enough of MCs which are only plot devices.
No recommendation from me at the moment.
I've noticed that too about the submissive part.

Dec 27, 2020
I personally believe its because Putin demands all male Russians be manly men who wrestle bears and drink rocket fuel mixed with nails; so the only place they can be who they want is online.
I think it is "trendy". It is especially noticeable with Russian devs. But a lot of devs have weak MCs.

In this case I would maybe have played further if the guy wasn't hit by a Truck.

It was for me like:
Dev: "What you want to be strong-willed? Ok the game is ending for you then. Thanks."
Me: "Well... at least I had a choice, did I?!?"

Game needs a rape tag, by the way.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Good see pregnancy but to be honest i didn't refer to that tags hahaha. I was referring about a little more controversial tags It is going to be a harem or single heroine routes? You are going for a ntr/swinging/sharing or not?
But will it be human pregnancy or alien pregnancy? :alien: o_O ;) and if alien, will it be Viviparus or Oviparus?

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
West Virginia's tourism has been going down recently because of a pandemic, so nowadays country roads serve as profitable alien abduction spots where people are shaken down for all their pennies.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The demo is short but enjoyable.
The worldbuilding is limited but already varied.
There are few characters and they are all different.
The story is interesting so far.
I'm not into 3dcg usually but the art is well done, both the characters and the backgroud.

The sex scene at the start was lovely. The bathroom scene was awful : though I understand her point of view, she didn't have to be this harsh. It felt like it was after a one night stand. The dialogs at the art gallery and the restaurant were too long and not that much interesting. It would be interesting to know why he was choosen. The interior of the spaceship and what happened there was original compared to similar sets up. The dead end, though logical, was too cartoonish like all those recent isekai manga using truk-kun.
There's not that much choices for now.

I'm just hoping the MC will still have his freedom and can prevent bad things from happening (like invasion or alien virus) and not become another human slave (I would prefer cooperation than a puppet).

Some facial expressions are ugly, particularly when the mouth is shortened (like when we pout).

Good continuation.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Pyramid game, for me the language preference doesn't persist. If I close the game and open it again, I have to re-select English. If I load a saved game I have to re-select English. You should save the state of that variable and only make the user ask one time.

Reactions: Paul Newmon

Pyramid game

Jul 21, 2020
Pyramid game, for me the language preference doesn't persist. If I close the game and open it again, I have to re-select English. If I load a saved game I have to re-select English. You should save the state of that variable and only make the user ask one time.
You are the first with such a complaint. Could you describe the problem in more detail.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
You are the first with such a complaint. Could you describe the problem in more detail.
Likely nobody actually saved/loaded a game. It is quite short right now.

Try it yourself, Select English, start a new game, skip a few screens and save your game. Close the game and then re-open and load the game, it isn't in English anymore.

Pyramid game

Jul 21, 2020
Likely nobody actually saved/loaded a game. It is quite short right now.

Try it yourself, Select English, start a new game, skip a few screens and save your game. Close the game and then re-open and load the game, it isn't in English anymore.
Everything works, just checked. The language does not change. Maybe you accidentally switch it yourself. In the game, the language changes in three places.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Everything works, just checked. The language does not change. Maybe you accidentally switch it yourself. In the game, the language changes in three places.
I just deleted everything, unzipped a new install, and re-started Now it isn't happening. I feel like there is some combination of clicking on those three places that I got into a weird state, but for now it's gone. *shrug* no idea.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.01.5 Alpha

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: x3m3x
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote